IHC 1850 front end loader parts

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

IHC 1850 front end loader parts

Scott Schneider Does anyone know where to find parts for an IHC 1850 front end loader? I need to really know about the lift cylinders.
Steve Kidd I'm having the same problem with my 2250 loader, what I have found is that IH contracted several different manufactures of there lift cylinders and matching them up has been a real pain. But I did find a place in Staunton Virginia that can get them for you but they almost have to fisicaly match them up. The place is called "Staunton Tractor" Phone # 540-885-7261, if you call ask for David he's an older gent but the most helpful.
Just to give you an idea how hard it is to get the right parts my 2250 bucket tilt cylinders are the ones from an 1850 loader,I just ordered today. On the same note I did get the kits for my lift cylinders and rebuilt them.
Hope this Has been of some help, by the way try not to be shocked by the cost, the tilt cylinder kits are $86.00 each.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: