1949 Farmall Cub parts

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1949 Farmall Cub parts

SueZie2 Where are some of the internet sites to purchase parts (new or used) for my 1949 Farmall Cub. I have spent hours looking for a carburetor....
John Bartlett Hi SueZie2
I have a '49, and I have purchased everything I need from the local IH dealer. Lots of times they have stuff in stock. I have not tried to purchase a whole carb, but I did get berings, seals and even brake bands with no problem.

JB

Stewart Mason Jr. hi i am trying to find out what year my farmall cub is? i always thought it was a 1949, but the ser number doesnt corrispond? the serial number i have is 65495, thank you for any help you can offer Stewart
Ronald elsewhere in these pages, I determined, just today that my cub is a 1951 model with tractor SN 123372 (front rt hand side) and engine SN 126080 (STAMPED just above oil filler cap : very hard to see look closely). SNs for 1949 run from 57831 to 99535. This range includes your no.
I'm looking for info on front end scraper/ loader. Any info.?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: