Farmall 200 & super C

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Farmall 200 & super C

Papa Hello all. I just found this board. I have a 200 in good running condition and a 'Parts' Super 'C'(all there just dissassembled) with several pieces of the 2 point quick hitch equipment. The equipment includes a ~7' disk harrow, a bottom plow, a straight blade, 2 tow bars, a 4 disk cut plow, and various pieces (scrap) of the planters and belly rig. I no longer need the tractor(s) and would like information as to where to go or to whom I should go to get a fair asking price and to sell all of it. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Papa.
J41M Where you located,Papa?If colse enough i may be interested.
Papa Hello J41M,
I am located in east Alabama. I am south of Columbus, GA on the Alabama side of the Chattahoochee river. Where are you?
Thanks, Papa

Junius Lundy I'm interested in the super C disassembled tractor part and two point hitch assembly. Could you please contact me at blundy@bellsouth.net with further details? I need your price and location as well as a phone number to contact you.

Thanks,

Junius Lundy

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: