1949 Farmall Cub Wiring Diagram

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1949 Farmall Cub Wiring Diagram

Tim Mahns I am looking for a wiring diagram for a 1949 Farmall Cub, 6 volt system. "The retirees" decided to change the radiator and disconnect a bunch of wires now they can't remember where they all go.
J I can email you one but will need to know what type of system you have.6 or 12 volt,magneto or distributor,generator of alternator.J
Darryl McGowan I could sure use a diagram for a 49 cub also.It has a magneto , generator and is 6V.
Frank Gibbs Dear Sir:

Could you please Email me the drawing also.
I have a cub, 12 volt, with alternator and distributor.

Charlie Gray Have what I think is a 51 Cub ( SN plate missing )
Need wiring diagram - tractor is equipped with alternator

andy harris would you please send me a wiring digram for a cub that is 6 volt

Roger I also need a wiring diagram for a 1949 magneto, 6 volt. Farmall cub
Roger mlane@socket,net

danny lawson I need wiring for 1946 cub with magneto
jim turner I need a wiring diagram for a farmall cub 12 volt and alternator, I have a new voltage regulator to install and a coil thanks any body could you em please???
Don I am looking for a diagram of the magneto distributor for a 1948 Farmall Cub. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
danny lawson my system is 12 v system

thanks

John Hanna i am loking for a wiring diagram for a farmall international cub, 1949, magneto, generator, 6V. thanks
Jerry Lucas 12 volt, alternator,distributor
John K Heck I could use a copy of the 6v diagram too!
James Roy I need Wiring Diagram for Cub tractor 12 volt.
My altenator checks good but doesn't show charging Wiring doesn't look right.Any help would be aoreciated.
Thanks,
James

david boyd i have a 1950 cub 6 volt that i just bought. it had the battery hooked up wrong, neg to ground, i switched it but its not charging, i polorized the reg but it didn't work. do you think it ruined something ? its a new battery , reg , and wiring harnass . could someone e mail me a wiring diagram ? i got one out of an old manual but cant read it. thanks, david boyd
Dennis Bosma I am wanting a wiring diagram for a 6 volt with magneto.
george Need wiring diagram 4 49 farmall cub ,it has 6 volt regulator,generator and magneto.

Zac Sharpe hello I am trying to change a 6volt battery to a 12volt battery on a farmall a tractor and I just need a diagram. I have searched and connot find one. Could you help me please thanks! Zac Sharpe
Andy Peacock I just used a voltage reducer picked up at a local "mom n pop" auto parts dealer/hardware/dry goods/etc. store. Place the reducer on the hot wire going to the distributor. Gives you a little more "oomph" for cranking, but still runs 6 volts to points so that they won't burn up. This is on a '49 H that I picked up several years ago.
Ja Vain Mitten I would like to know how to take the wiring from my Allis Chalmers B's magneto and make a distributor out of them. Thanks
Ken Lanier I need a wiring diagram for a 1946 Farmall M, 6 volt. I have searched & cannot find one. Thanks.
Frank Drury has 12 volt alternator single wire with distributor no lights
Ted Walters
Re: 1949 Farmall Cub Wiring Diagram

I am really in a fix. My father in law passed away in april of 2008. He was restoring a 1949 cub. He got sick after having taken the generator and carburator off. He also disassembled the dash with the switches and guages. I need to get the thing back together so it can be sold to suppliment my mother in law's income. I can figure out the carburator and fuel side of it but I need the wiring schematics for it. It has a 6 volt system with a generator and a voltage regulator. I dont know if it has a magneto or not. I have found a couple of wiring diagrams online but none of them include the third lower push pull switch on the dash. It has a longer shaft than the ignition switch and all of the wires and switches have been removed and disconnected. I think this is a positive ground system but not sure. Can anyone help me!! Thanks in advance.

John Haney Just rebuilt the generator on the cub. 6v pos gnd, magneto system and have no wiring diagram to rewire the system and light switch could you email me a copy. I would be most grateful Thanks John

gary just switch your wires on your ameter, if it is a single lead altenator ' disconnect the old 6 volt relay and wire directly to the altenator single lead or just take the 2 wires going from the original generator tie them in to ur altenator single post, get a 6 volt coil with a resistor built in,,,(+)ignition wire to (+) side coil, and(-) side coil to distributer.I just did my 1959 340 farmall turns over like a car with a 12 volt, do not turn over the 6 volt starter for long periods of times.. make sure when u get a chance take that starter in for more windings for the 12 volt system.there nay be an affect on it 6 to 12 volts,.
Jesse Williams I have a 1948 cub that is 12 volt with an alternator and a distributor. I really need a wiring diagram for it.
Kevin K Can you also e-mail me a copy of the wiring diagram. It is a 6v. with an alternator and distributer. I am trying to get this started and am not getting a spark. It ran when we parked it. Thanks
Ramon Rodriguez hi i need a wire diagram for a farmall cub 6 volt with magneto and distributor and starter and generator.
Please email me a diagram

Chris Telinda I to would appreciate it if you could send the wireing diagram trying to convert the cub over finally
Anthony I have a 49 cub distributor, generator, 6 volt. I also need a diagram. I'm also trying to get my cub started but I have no spark. So if you could email me the diagram I would be very greatful.
Ray Horst I have a 1948 Cub with Distributor Generator and Magneto and a 6volt would like a wiring diagram to include lights.
Tony Kadous Do u have a 12 volt diagram for a 42 Farmall A? Im trying to set this one back up. It has 12 everything on it distr and generator. Thanks Tony.
Terry Yarborough I need a wiring diagram for a 49 Cub with a 6 volt system also. Some of the wires had corroded and cannot be traced to the sources.

Thanks,

Terry

John Mitchell I have a 53 6 volt gen with dist and need a diagram
Dan Proper Can someone email me the wiring harness diagram for a farmall cub 6 volt positive ground.
Trenton Preuninger
Can someone email me the wiring diagram for a 49 Cub 12 volt. Thanks so much!~

CHARLES L. BURROW I HAVE A CUB TRACTOR WITH 6 VOLT MAGNETO. I NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM. COULD SOMEONE E-MAIL ME A WIRING DIAGRAM. THANKS SO MUCH.
david reinhart I, like so many others, need the wirng diagram for the "49" cub.
If you would be so kind..

David

Glenn E Foegen I have a 1950 cub 6 volt,battery ingnition,generator,positive ground.Would someone be so kind and email me a copy of the wiring diagram.Thank You
robert perry i have 3 wiring diagram.6 volt generator magneto
Mike Picard Guys in need of a wiring diagram search for Farmall Cub 12 volt conversion wiring diagram.
Click on Yesterdays Tractors 12 volt conversion page and you will get a diagram at the bottom of the page with other verry good info to boot. My son is converting one that I gave him at the moment. Thanks

Mike

keith brown i want to change from 6 to 12 volt and it has a magnito , 6 volt starter ,would you send me a diagram thanks keith brown
Kyle Bennett I need a wiring diagram for a 1949 farmall cub 6v system. I just started working on this one and the wires are so deteriorated and or disconnected that a diagram would be nice...
Jane Clark Anthony, is there any way you could send me the wiring diagram for this tractor. My husband has a picture for the wiring but it is so small he can,t see how to wire this up . he has worked on this tractor for a elder man friend of ours for about three weeks. and is getting mad at it.
Thanks so much. Jane

Charlie Crittendon We have a '49 Farmall cub with a 12 volt system that has a Mitsubishi alternator. I also need the wiring diagram. Can you please email asap. Thanks
jordan i have a 48 farmall cub and desperately need a wiring diagram. it turns over but won't fire. can't get the sparks plug to fire. has a distributor. what does the wire going into the distributor housing do? and how do i know if the condensor is bad?
Matthew Bodkins I'm restoring a 1949 Farmall Cub and i need the whole wiring Diagram because i have no wires at all i still crank start it.

Other than that can someone send me pictures of there tractor id like to see where everything is on it.

dean rogers I need the wiring diagram for a 50 cub, with magnito, with 6 volt coil added, generator, 3 post voltage regulator. thank you
marilyn rice how does the battery hook up on the tractor
Scott kemp Just bought a '49 cub I need a wiring diagram for a 12 volt system.
I would really appreciate a copy if you could e-mail me a copy. Thanks in advance.

Ronald Robinson I have a 1957 cub i need a wiring diagram for a 12 volt system thank you in advance
ronnnie robinson
wiring system for 12 volt cub farmall

Duane Boone I have a 1950 farmall cub with 12volt system has alternator an I would like to buy a wiring diagram for this tractor if any one has one for sale I just cant get it through my thick head how it is suppose to wire up any help would be greatly appreciated
Matthew Bodkins

http://www.antique-tractor.com/CubFAQ/cub_faq_2.html

Has 6v diagram and 12v diagram

Yw Have A Nice Day

Matthew Bodkins

http://www.antique-tractor.com/CubFAQ/cub_faq_2.html

I Posted the 6v before now im posting the 12volt

Ruben Arnett Needing wire diagram for a 1949 farmall cub any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

Ruben

Bob Eisener bought this Cub for a restoration in boxes and am
now trying to install generator but need a wiring diagram to finish.

Bob Eisener sorry I didn't include enough information first
time. I have a 1950 Farmall Cub 6 volt battery
ignition, generator, positive ground. would
someone please E-mail me a copy of the wiring
diagram. It would be very much appreciated
Thank you.

Bryan pullen I am in the process of rebuilding a 1949 international cub and require a wiring diagram. It is a 6 volt positive ground mag system . Also is there a wiring harness available etc.

Thank you B.p

Bryan pullen I am in the process of rebuilding a 1949 international cub and require a wiring diagram. It is a 6 volt positive ground mag system . Also is there a wiring harness available etc.

Thank you B.p

Sue I need a wiring diagram for a 1949 Farmall Cub. It is 6 volt and has a International Harvester magneto. Thanks for any help.
charles moffett tractor has a 12 volt battery with a altternator

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: