Case International Tractor "234"

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case International Tractor "234"

Ruth Ratliff I have a Case International diesel tractor, marked on the side "International 234", on the front "Case International". I would like to get a manual for this tractor but can't find any information on a Model 234. I would appreciate it if someone can give me any information.
MGS The 234 was made by Mitsubishi. It was part of a trio that IH contracted Mitsu to rebadge for them. They were basically the same as the Mitsu compact tractor. They were the 234,244, and 254. They were basically unchaged (other than sheet metal) when updated to Case-IH (the model numbers escape me right now) They live on today as the Cub Cadet compact diesel tractors. Case-IH dropped the contract in 94 or 95 and Cub Cadet (MTD) picked it up.

They are great little tractors and run forever with very little upkeep.

D. Mullinix What would you like to know? I have an IH 244 and I was able to get an owners, parts, and shop manual through my local Case IH dealer. A bit pricey(~$120), but they cover all three IH Mitsubishi models, the 234, 244, and 254. Your 234 is 18 HP gross, 15 HP at the pto.

Dan

Ricky I have a 234 with an original owners manual. Not much is in there, just where to grease and a few other specifications.

Its a great tractor, I am trying to sell mine now. Mine is a 1988 model with about 600 hrs. If you want any more info let me know.

Slo Look on Ebay, there is a manual selling right now.
Slo

craig does anyone know where you can find patrs for 234.
craig does anyone know where you can find patrs for 234.
ferdyman These are great little tractors. I have owned one for about 4 years that was purchased from a friend and I'm going to sell it because I'm moving (mililary). They are great to take care of a couple of acre lot. I purchased a manual from my local IH dealer.
Matt Obert does anyone know if parts are available for this tractor
Cody Bradley How do you tell what year a tractor was made? My husband left me one and I cannot tell what years it was made.
Linda Hungerford I got the replacement alternator at the local NAPA.
kyle kragenbring Does anyone know what the push rod clearance should be on the IH 234?
Thanks

Ty Lube I would like to buy a front-end loader for the 234, either new or used. Thank you
David can you buy a loader for this tractor? Does anyone have a loader on theirs and have a pic to share?
Brian I have one for sale with a bad engine. Includes front loader and 60" mower. 1680 hours. Gear driven. Shoot back with an offer.
j.c lookn to buy a 4x4 if anyone is selling. thanks
Lynn Looking for a source for replacement electric clutch for a 234 with woods belly mower,
Matt I am interested in the non running 234 gear drive tractor if it is still for sale. Serious interest.
Thank you

alden does anyone have a mower belt diagram for the 234 60"
Marty
Re: Case International Tractor "234"

I have come across a 234 Hydro with a Woods F-35 belly mower. The only problem is there is no way to raise or lower the mower. Is there a kit or something aftermarket that would work to hang , raise, and lower this deck? I have checked with our local Case IH dealer and he can only order me individual parts at a hefty price. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Ed I have a 234 hydro, with 5 ft woods mower on back,And it heats up in about 30 minutes, setting off the temp light.I have flushed radiator several times,replaced thermostat,replaced sending unit with temp gauge, when it gets around 205-210 I head for the shade,once the mower is turned off, add it'sleft to idle it cools down,for the next round.
Steve Gagné i have 234 hydro and i want new decal for restoration
jeff duty my international 234 hydro keeps over-heating while mowing. it has a woods f-35 belly mower on it. any fix for this?
Roy c Ferrington I have a 234 4wheel drive I us in my garden but it needs a water pump I can't find heer at home if some one has awater pump for a 234hydro email me
mike donovan i need front grill, lites etc, and dash panel; mine melted; got body parts i'll take um.
MIKE DONOVAN ITS ABOUT TIME US FARMER-BIKERS CAN RIDE SOMETHING BESIDES HARLEYS
Dale Bowers I need a wiring diagram for glow plug circuit.
Darrell Hello, I'm looking for the front grille assembly for my 234. Any help finding one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Darrell

Mike Oehman I need to know the correct belt size for a 234 with the woods mowing deck? please help!!
Jimmy Tucker I can't find front tire inner tubes for my 234. When mine overheats I clean the screen in front of the radiator and wash the grass and dust out of the radiator fins. It then runs fine until it gets dirty and clogged again.
Lance Rieger I have just purchased an 1996 234 and I do not know how to take off the belly mower. It did not come with a manual. could someone please email me the instructions, greatly appreciated.
thanks

Ray Wetmore I have a 234 Case International 234 tractor and had the pto drive gear strip on me. Does anyone know where I can get another or a tractor for parts?
JOE I HAVE A 234 HYDRO. THAT USE TO OVERHEAT WHEN I MOWED REPLACE TSTAT,BELT FLUSHED RAD. I FOUNDED
THE CAUSE THERE IS A SMALL HOSE @ BOTTOM OF RAD. IT WAS KINK REPLACE HOSE NO MORE OVERHEATING.TOOK 5YR TO FIND IT. IT FEELS LIKE A 90 AT THE BOTTOM BUT IT IS NOT.

matt Looking for a loader for case ih 234.
Simon Hello!
I have a Case 234 here in Australia with over 5000 hrs on it. Fantastic little tractor. Have self leveling front end loader. I'm meeding the front grille surround as mine cracked when I introduced it to my ute! Can make loaders like mine if required!

Robert Stewart Looking for a 234 tractor. Prefer 4 wheel drive. Thanks.
Ricky, is yours still for sale?

Robert

Tom Allison Where do you put the hydraulic fluid in on this 234 tractor? I have looked every where for a plug. My loader is leaking fluid and not working properly I assume the problem would be fluids.
Randy Routt where can I find rear wheel weights for my 234

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: