SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Hydraulic valve operation

Mark I have a 59 Farmall 560 gas tractor with hydra-touch hydraulics. The tela-depth valve for the operation of the three-point operates normally moving the three-point quick hitch up and down. The other two levers controlling the valves to the left and right side remotes will only raise an implement (such as the tail lid on a round baler) but will not lower the lid...with the selector switch in double or single action. The hydraulic pump is new, as are the hoses and couplers to the remotes. I replaced the hydraulic filter and the hydraulic fluid level is normal. Where do I go from here? Any help will be greatly appreciated.Tks

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: