SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

changing hydraulic oil filter

340man I want to change the filter on my 340 international, since I think that's why the system is not working. When I take the bolts out of the plate, oil rushes out. Not sure how much to take out, but I don't remember oil continuing to come out when I changed it a few years back. Help!
IHTimmy Yeah go ahead and take all the bolts out you'll lose some oil not very much install the new filter and gasket make sure you got the bypass valve in the filter and put the plate back on them and add oil to it you'll lose three quarters of a gallons for hyd oil

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: