SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

oil level

val another dumb newby question , other than draining the oil out and adding ten gallons of new hytran oil, how can i tell if it needs adding to.my shop manual says nothing about it on this HI340 utility 1960 tractor. on different models it mentions dipsticks, i cant find any, one other one was fill it up to the breather on the differential? I did find a big nut with a screw in the middle of it under the foot plate below the large plug on top of the tranny by the shifter where you fill it. IS THAT THE CORRECT LEVEL. would like your imput JIM
James Williams I have a international 330 I just finished rebuilding the engine and also had to put new clutch and pressure plate on. I started it everything was fine had 40 pounds of oil pressure and everything. I cut my tractor off and when I turned it back on the oil pressure started dropping and the tractor started back firing and the engine started vibrating. Could it be I need a new oil pump or is it something major cause the tractor wants to crank but it wont crank.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: