SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

300 IH utility

brad Could a bad voltage regulator(12volt) effect the running of my tractor?
IHTimmy Hi Brad No did you change this from 6to12
brad No but found sonething else wrong, fuel related. Took settling bowl off to check flow and it dribbles about a gallon in two hours.
IHTimmy Hi Brad. In the return or the fuel runs into the bowl there is a baffle remove it
IHTimmy Hi Brad. In the return or the fuel runs into the bowl there is a baffle remove it then lightly back blow with the settlement bowl with the fuel cap off
brad I ended up just taking the sediment bowl off and found that the little screen on top about the sise of a pencil erasure was gone and that hole was filled with crud. Going to make a filter out of brass screen as that is key to not plugging up the bowl passageway. I now have it going again!

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: