3444 TLB (gas)

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

3444 TLB (gas)

Randy A friend of mine recently bought an I-H 3444 Tractor Loader Backhoe. He's asked me to find manuals for him as he's just now found he has transmission problems. I believe he said the machine has a forward/reverse shuttle and she is not working in reverse. I've found the service manual (418 pages) for this machine to purchase and am asking if anyone knows if this will be what he needs to work on the machine. Please email me directly with info if you can. Thanks for any help.
Dan : A friend of mine recently bought an I-H 3444 Tractor Loader Backhoe. He's asked me to find manuals for him as he's just now found he has transmission problems. I believe he said the machine has a forward/reverse shuttle and she is not working in reverse. I've found the service manual (418 pages) for this machine to purchase and am asking if anyone knows if this will be what he needs to work on the machine. Please email me directly with info if you can. Thanks for any help.

Smitty Hello
It could be the linkage connected to the left reverse pedal. Check the push assembly system all the way to the valve on the side to make sure it is all aligned and working.
However you may test the reverse control on the side of the transmission by turning it. Be careful you do not run over yourself or someone. Put the outrigger down until the rear wheels are off the ground before testing. Stay away from the tire as it could drag you under while testing.
This is the unsafe way to test the forward/reverse hydraulics's

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: