SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

parting out int/dresser 3820A backhoe/loader

Chuck
parting out int/dresser 3820A backhoe/loader

snapped axle housing all ran good till now all cylinders, motor 6 cyl diesel, buckets etc.. what do you need
anyone interested in the entire machine it was a real work horse

Chuck need to haul out soon, located in Milford, mi 48380
jeff How much for the injector pump,should be on the left/drivers side,starter should be on that side also,im in MASSACHUSETTES,just curious,buying machine that needs pump.Thanx
Ed Do you still have this pay/hoe? I need parts!

Please email back thank you.

mohammad Dear friend
Good day
Please reply urgent to: info@alamal-trading.com
I am looking for spare parts for Loader Dresser
Model: 560B, serial No.: 3640201U004770
The engine type is Cummins model: KTA 19C

Part No. Description Qty.
1131126 C92 Lift pump 1
1233120 H91 Steering pump 1
1258711 H91 2 sets
1124861 C95 1 set
1124857 C94 2 sets

Condition
Please clear the parts are made in ..?
FOB price
C&F price by Sea (Alexandria sea Port)
The price in your company paper
Short Delivery time (from you receive the order + shipping time)
Validity of your price
Can you get these documents?
Original Certificated stamped from Egypt Embassy + Invoice stamped from Egypt Embassy
Note:-
If you put the goods in wooden box, this wooden must be Fumigation and stamped by the plant of Quarantine in country of origin
Best Regards

Jerry Pankow
Re: parting out int/dresser 3820A backhoe/loader

Do you still have the IH 3820? I need parts or whole tractor.

dave cutler would you have the valves for the hydro bucket knurl and lift, and the valves for the bck hoe and the pump for the backhoe and the loader thanks dave
Brian Looking for braided return fuel line for the D310 in a International 3820 backhoe loader. One that does not weep and in good condition.
david guyette wondering if u still have the rear axel.
Brian Looking for braided fuel return line for the 310D engine. Do you have one that does not leak / weep available?
Dom I am looking for system relief valve found in the front loader valve bank. This relief valve is pilot operated - IH - 2500 psi. Could be interested in the whole front valve bank
Dan if you still have your tractor I am looking for the hydraulic cylinder that runs the outer boom in and out on the backhoe. if you could either give me a call or email back thanks 269-209-3885
tonyroland I have a 1974 3820a payhoe for sale. complete ,but needs relief valve and injector pump rebuilt.
Jason Do you still have the machine for parts? I am looking for the connecting bracket that links the rear differential to the front 4 wheel drive unit thanks
Curt Saunders anyone have the gear set and shaft from the rear wheel hub for a 3820?
Jim I am interested in the left side bucket cylinder. Thanks
John McKean I need a 2 speed Allison transmission for this tractor if you still have it.
Phil Do you have the diesel engine in the dresser? Hours?

Thanks. Phil

marcel lepage Hello, I would like to know on which part of the frame is registered the serial number of backhoe 3820a because I can not find it.
Thank you
Have a good day.

NELSON RIVERO hi, I am looking for a d310 geman engine part

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: