SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

International 300 Utility Hydraulic system

Dan I need to drain the hydraulic fluid out of the reservoir and can not find a drain plug, or do I just disconnect a line? Also The metal screen or filter in the reservoir under the seat,where do I find it and how do I get to it? I have ordered a operators manual, but would like to get started on these thing ASAP.. Thanks
mike If you are sitting on the tractor, the drain plug will be on the left hand side, about 5 inches below the seat. To get to the screen, the whole reseviour needs lifted straight up.
James Frisa Do you have advice or a diagram of the hydraulic lines for an International 300 Utility with a bucket? I bought one that needs work.

Thanks for your help. "Fuzzy" James Frisa

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: