SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

live hydraulic pump hookup

Rocky My father has an old M he wants to hookup with live power. He bought a live pump to go behind the distributer, but has no idea how to do the plumbing to work his loader with a trip bucket. he wants to run it with the belly pump lever if possible. HELP
jim You need to do some alterations internally to the belly pump to direct the oil from live pump into controls.The ones I saw, there was a fitting that went into the drive shaft opening and then they closed off the internal suction port and removed the gears. I have had them apart like 40 years ago after they were converted but never did one myself. Then you use the belly pump as reservoir. There was a kit from M&W I think. I know, not much help but at least you know that you can't just run a hose in one of the outlets.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: