|Allis Chalmers||Avery||Bobcat||Case David Brown||Caterpillar||Cockshutt||Deutz||Euclid||Ford||International Farmall|
|John Deere||Kubota||Massey Ferguson||Minneapolis Moline||Mitsubishi Satoh||New Holland||Oliver||White||Zetor||Miscellaneous (OTHER)|
|| SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique Tractors||| Aftermarket Farm Tractor Parts||| Service & Repair Farm Tractor Manuals ||
|| Tractor Implements||| Tractor Seats||| Trailer Parts||| Tractor Loaders||| PTO Generators||| Rear View Backup Camera ||
|| Pedal Toy Tractors||| Tractor Books||| Tractor Data / Info / Specs||| Tractor Blog||| Antique Tractors History||| Related Sites||| Rustic Home ||
|How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!|
Search This Message Board:
international 424 pto clutch
|Robert Barber||I need to adjust my pto clutch on my international 424. It won't let me put my pto in gear anymore. Can anyone tell me how? Thanks for your help
|Jon Michel||Have a few questions.
1. Are you able to engage the pto when the engine is not running?
2. Are you feeling both releases when you push in the clutch pedal?
3. Is the clutch pedal adjust correctly?
4. Does it grind when you trying to engage the pto?
If you can answer so of these, it will give me a better idea where to go to help you.
|Mark||Clutch doesnt release PTO. grinds when I try to engage PTO.
|Curt||I am having the exact same problem. When I started diagnosis I adjusted the clutch because I was having trouble engaging the transmission gears. Once I completed the adjustment, transmission grinding went away and changed easily. But now I can get the PTO into position because of grinding. Someone above posted these questions so I figured I'd answer them in regards to my problem and see if anyone can give me some help. Thanks
1. Are you able to engage the pto when the engine is not running? Yes, then crank it up to do the job.
2. Are you feeling both releases when you push in the clutch pedal? Yes, I think so and adjusted the clutch with beginning play, then clutch then PTO.
3. Is the clutch pedal adjust correctly? I think so.. Maybe not.
4. Does it grind when you trying to engage the pto? To the point that I cant get it to engage.
Post a Followup