SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

364- BD154 Fuel in Oil (HELP)

Dave Hi guys, I am getting fuel in the oil on my 364 international, would it be a Injector? Or the front shaft seal on the injector pump, it dosn't take a real long time running to put anywhere from one to two gal of fuel in the oil pan, Help I need help????? Thanks Dave.
Hugh MacKay Dave: What make of pump? Usually it is an O ring on pump shaft. I had 6 cylinder Deere and Farmall diesels with Rossa Master pumps, those were quite simple fix but were also easy to damage O ring during installation, if not carful.

It was just a matter of removing all fuel lines, throttle linkage, etc. Shoult have it on TDC compression before you start. Or mark pump and housing so you return to same timing advance. Don't turn pump or engine while you have it apart.

Then unbolt the pump at the timing gear housing. The pump then slides off over the shaft. O ring is on that shaft some distance inside pump. Install the new O ring apply lots of oil so pump slides back of without damaging O ring. Don't ask me how I know. Set the pump as it was before and reinstall throttle, fuel lines, etc. Rossa Masters will be all that way, I've forgotten if BD154 used Rossa Master, I never owned one.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: