Stanhoist Loader on MTA

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Stanhoist Loader on MTA

Larry Bowers I know this is not the right place but....

I have a Super MTA with a Stanhoist trip bucket. I am getting ready to clean up and paint the tractor and want to repaint the loader at the same time.

Does anybody know where I can get a Stanhoist decale for the loader?? Was the loader red like the tractor??

Thanks all.

Larry

Bryan Cox the loader color as best i could match was the old massey ferguson red from tractor supply and no it ws not the same color as the tractor farmall red my dad went to a local decal shop and had a vinyl on cut for the front give me a call if you have any questions 1 229 241 7768: I know this is not the right place but....

: I have a Super MTA with a Stanhoist trip bucket. I am getting ready to clean up and paint the tractor and want to repaint the loader at the same time.

: Does anybody know where I can get a Stanhoist decale for the loader?? Was the loader red like the tractor??

: Thanks all.

: Larry

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: