SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

scotty keyser my question hasn't been answered yet but how do ya check hydraulic fluid level on a Farmall 450? and what is the capacity?
Gus Don't know the answer to your question but I'll bet you could purchase a manual from this website that had that answer and any others you may have in the future- and not have to wait for someone to get back to you.
Good luck!

John M Not sure, and have to agree with Gus, but I think its an angled plug, on the dfistributor side of the tractor on the resovoir under the tank.
scott keyser john, i wasn't referring to the engine oil
i was referring to the hydrolic oil, i don't mean to sound rude but if ya don't know what your talking about please don't respond,i was just looking for a easy answer, i already figured it out and everything's fine

george picha Well Well John, How did ya like them apples? You try to give the guy an answer(and it was a correct answer) to his question and he treats you like dirt. And then he says he already "figured it out".

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):