SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

FARMALL 450 HYD PROBLEM

scotty keyser my question hasn't been answered yet but how do ya check hydraulic fluid level on a Farmall 450? and what is the capacity?
Gus Don't know the answer to your question but I'll bet you could purchase a manual from this website that had that answer and any others you may have in the future- and not have to wait for someone to get back to you.
Good luck!

John M Not sure, and have to agree with Gus, but I think its an angled plug, on the dfistributor side of the tractor on the resovoir under the tank.
scott keyser john, i wasn't referring to the engine oil
i was referring to the hydrolic oil, i don't mean to sound rude but if ya don't know what your talking about please don't respond,i was just looking for a easy answer, i already figured it out and everything's fine

george picha Well Well John, How did ya like them apples? You try to give the guy an answer(and it was a correct answer) to his question and he treats you like dirt. And then he says he already "figured it out".

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: