SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

rear main seal H

henry scheffler can i replace the rear crankshaft seal on a Super H without splitting the tractor? thanks.
Paul nope, flywheel and clutch have to be removed to gain access to the seal.
henry scheffler wil the flysheel and clutch drop out the bottom after i remove the belly pump? I hate splitting tractors!
John M Nope.
Paul just face it, you have to split the tractor. I dont know why you hate it, it takes like an hour, 2 maybe at the most to do an H. Go split an MX270, and then I'll let you hate it ha ha.
John M I hate splitting any tractor too, just some sort of fear factor thing I guess. Seen too many fall because the proper measrues werent taken.Im glad I have a proper set of stands. Matter of fact, I just did the same job about a month.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: