bushings for steering knuckle

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

bushings for steering knuckle

Robert Horton Where can I get the bushings to repair the steering knuckles on my 300 farmall wide front end as it has a lot of wobble at speeds over 75 mph (just kidding)need felt washers and the whole kit. thanks
Henry Way too early in the day for my eyes to snap open like that!
Hugh MacKay Robert: Explain a bit better what you are refeering to as steering knuckles. I'm torn between tyrod ends and the U joint in the steering shaft under the hood.

I also believe most of the steering wheel free travel will ocur right in the steering box. I expect that gear on the bolster shaft is keyed to the shaft with a woodruff key. That loose key can create up to a full turn on the steering wheel.

In short, you've lost me, may be it's the thought of you cruising across Nevada at 75 mph. Better watch out for gopher holes. LOL

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: