IH 674 wireing diagram

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

IH 674 wireing diagram

Jeff Smith I saw on a couple of other post that people were looking for this same diagram. It is not in the IT shop manual or the IH operators manual. Does any one know where I could find one?
Hugh MacKay Jeff: Are you sure the IH operator's manual doesn't have a wiring diagram. I must admit all my tractors have been American built and those operator's manuals all have excellent wiring diagrams. I thought the European built IH tractors were the same wiring diagram in the original IH operator's manual. Might there be a page missing?
Jon Anderson did you find the diagram? I have photcopies for my 674 which I can scan.
Bryan McNulty I would like a copy too.
Denis Comeau Jon , could you send me a copy of the diagram (electrical) for the IH 674. Thank you!
Jim Arano Jon
Would you please e-mail a copy ofthe the wiring diagram for the 674
Thanks
Jim

Mark Flatman Im not so sure how old this thread is. However i am currently looking for a wiring diagram for the 674. If the other still stands jon of scanning one in i would be very grateful. Many Thanks
Mark

John Nealen I need the wireing harness diagram for a 674 4cl diesel tractor
MiltonStembridge I am lookingfor the same.Ifanyone would forward acopy I would be very appreciative.
Richard Bassitt hi i am currently trying to fit a new wireing loom to my 674 diesel if anyone would be able to send me a copy of the diagram i would be very greatful
James Buckley I am looking for the same diagram for a 674 diesel
kenneth hartley Hi Im one of those people that need the wireing diagram i bought 3 manuals for the 674 but none therm have a diagram
thanks
kenneth

Tom Gray If this popular thread is still active, I also have been looking for a wiring diagram for a 674 International (UK). Would be much appreciated if someone could send a copy.
parklad67 hi anyone have the wireing diagram for a 444 i think its the same as 674

tom mcnatt sure would like a copy of the wiring for my international 674 diesel tractor. mine has the german claus engine. either 1974-1975 model. happy to pay. thank you
Joshua Brock Still sending these out? Our 674 diesel just arrived last week.

Thanks!

Joshua

INTLSCOUT Date is 1/17/17 - If anyone has the wiring diagram for the IH 674, please send a copy to me.
jill rettie Hi could someone email a copy of the wiring diagramme for fitting a new harness to 674
Curtis Dickson I bought an old farm with 4 674s on it, any chance I could get a copy emailed to me at Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: