154 international lowboy

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

154 international lowboy

don this low boy is a 1969 154 model with a woods belly mower.I am wondering if anyone has a idea how to install a different pto clutch for mower. Mine is completely ruined and the parts to repair is out of the question because it would cost more than the tractor is worth. If any ideas I am pretty handy to make somethig if someone would have an idea. thanks, Don
John M A clutch kit for yor pto is only a couple of hundred bucks. Bates Corporation sells them, and they have an internet site.IF its not worth that, then you have a very poor condition tractor, and Id be willing to buy it at that price.
ellen when replacing the brakes-does the transmission have to be removed? can't figure it out from the manual. thanks
Bill I'm trying to take apart brakes on a 154 Interantional Lowboy. I'm having trouble. Does some one have a picture of it,and /or can help me.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ International Farmall Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: