JOHN DEERE VS. KABOTA

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Farm Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

JOHN DEERE VS. KABOTA

4-H FAMILY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TRACTOR, BUT NOT REAL SURE WHICH TO GET. BOTH ARE ABOUT THE SAME IN PRICE, BUT WE WANT TO MAKE A GOOD CHOICE FOR THE LONG RUN. WHICH DO YOU THINK IS BETTER AND WILL LAST LONGER (VERY LITTLE PROBLEMS)???

THANKS!!

Bob Definitely Kubota
I have a 36hp new in 97. Other than regular maintenance I haven't had to do anything to it.
I live in upstate New York and have a 150 acre farm. It's my only tractor. I plow snow, brush hog and use it to feed my cattle 5'X5' bales of hay.
R-4 tires, front loader, and 4WD
I love it

4-H FAMILY THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT!!!

Jimmy Both tractors are excellent choices. Kubota makes a great utility tractor. John Deere tends more toward farm or landscape. I came from a small diesel engine parts supply company so I had customers such as Yanmar, Mitsubishi, Kubota, John Deere and so on. I am not sure what John Deere is using as a diesel engine at this time. They used Yanmar for many years. Kubota is about the best diesel engine you can find.

4-H FAMILY THANKS FOR THE INFOR. BUT, AS FAR AS NOT HAVING PROBLEMS AND LASTING A GOOD WHILE DO YOU THINK THE JOHN DEERE WOULD BE SUFFIENT? WE ARE NEEDING IT FOR SCHREEDING, DISKING AND USING THE FRONT LOADER FOR SAND FOR OUR SHOW HOG PENS.
Jimmmy I don't think my last reply got posted so I will try again.

Either tractor will last a life time as long as it is maintained. Follow the owners manual for fluid types and change frequencies. Don't try to improve on the factory recommendations. They spend a lot of time and money testing fluids for a tractor.

If you will be using the tractor for a lot of frontend loader work, the hydrostatic transmission is a good option. If you are using it for field work, a gear drive transmission will save you a few thousand and is less complex.

The choice is pretty simple, do you like orange or green?

Ron The JD dealer here went out of business. People got tired of the high prices, especically for parts and service.

A few months later a Kubota dealer popped up. A couple of neighbors have new Kubotas and you can't get them to stop talking about how much they love them. They say they are built like an anvil and easy on fuel. My next tractor will be a Kubota.

Loren I had much the same dilemma a couple of months ago, choosing between JD, Kubota and New Holland. I researched each carefully, priced each and drove each. Kubota makes a tough, reliable product. I was looking for a bigger model with A/C and cab. After driving each of the near 100 hp models, I decided on JD, but it was down to between JD and Kubota and was a hard choice.

The cab on the JD is larger, and the A/C more powerful. The wheelbase on my new JD is a foot longer than on the similar model Kubota, making the ride a lot smoother. I hear that JD keeps its value longer than others, but if you plan to run it forever and not sell it, that is not a point to be made. The JD I got is a smooth running 6 cylinder--the Kubota a four cylinder and a bit louder.

By all means, drive each one before you decide! And for a while Kubota is offering true 0% down and 0% financing for three years. That is a good deal!

Stuart I,ve owned JD equipment,And each time I would have to service them, The cost was Fairly high.
I purchaced a Kabota 2 yearts ago, And have had Zero problems with it. Since then I've purchaced
a g-1900 hst lawn tractor, And now buying a g-2100 lawn tractor. Folks let me tell you.
I own a comercial mowing company. And would own nothing else. Zero down time to date.Fuel costs
are a 1/4 of what I had with gass equipment.
I ran over a t post the highway dept cut off,
and left above ground Icut the dang thing in two,
A new blade ! thats all. The spindle and pulley were fine. THATS QUALITY !! Thanks Kabota.

Matt I just purchased a Kabota MX5000DT with the LA852 loader. A couple of things help me with my decision. First is price. For a simular JD model with heavy duty loader the price was going to be $6K higher! Next is the engine. Kabota uses an normally asperatied 4 cylinder diesel. The JD models are turbo charged engines. That means more to break. I also priced New Holland's in the same class. they were $3,000 more and didn't drive as nice as the Kabota or JD.
Its only fair to point out that the JD model had a slicker transmission, but not $6K slicker in my opinion. I think all three were VERY good but the MX5000DT is a fantastic value.

Tractor man this disscusion is not right because you did not list how long you had the john deere and what kind of work you did with it
Frank T Roden Well folks I'm a fence and deck contractor.
My Kabota runs like a swiss watch. I've drilled hole's into just about all kinds of soil from rock to clay. I never had a problem, no down time
is worth every cent I paid for it. I'll take orange paint over green any day.

mike My B6100E 14 hp Kubota is 19 yrs old and has been out of site in my pond 15 yrs ago. Still runs like a top. Just got new Kubota M6040 62 hp. Look all over net for info. Have heard JD metal on 3 pt not so hot because tires were rubbing through on one guys. Read New Holland had electric problems after rain or wash jod. Also heard they had problems with locking up in gear. Can't say I know it all but just about everything I read on Kubota is super good. By the way, who does make JD and New Holland engines. After reading about turbo charge, I lean away. I read where turbo charge came out more when auto makers wanted to made thier smaller engines put out like bigger engines. Smaller engine can put out more but it's harder on the engine and the turbo has more problems than direct injection.
Steve Kruse I am sure both are great tractors, but I am amazed that not one comment mentioned a buy in America loyalty. John Deer is made in
America, in the heartland of our country, and I know many people that are employed there. Think about it people, isn't it worth it to pay a couple grand more to support keeping a strong manufacturing base in our country.

Steve Kruse
An American

Wormy Many Kubota tractors are assembled in America (which means jobs for Americans). John Deere utility tractors have Yanmar engines(made in Japan), so John Deere is not exactly loyal american made any more. Unfortunatly not many things are completly American made these days. And that sucks. I bought a Kubota recently. I said I would never have a foriegn made tractor on my farm. But after research I found out that almost is impossible these days. I have been really pleased with it.
jonson Like you said what is made in America any more
even the Chevy is build or parts made foriegn.

Ed A lot of comments are made about John Deere being made in the USA. I looked at the Kabota sized John Deere's. I was devistated to find that they are made in India.
GREG MOST OF JOHN DEERE TRACTORS ARE MADE IN THE USA ONLY A FEW ARE MADE IN INDIA "THE CHEAPER ONES AND LOWER QUALITY TO MATCH UP WITH OTHER OVERSEAS MADE TRACTORS
boots
no hate for deere as it is a great tractor, but money is a concern and as it stands, kubota makes AT LEAST as good of a product as deere without the sackriding of brand name associated and product placement/selling associated and thus i have to devote my faith to kubota.....we've got a 4900, a BX series mini tractor and a RTV in our family and NO ill experiences to speak of.

john deere man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My opinion is, john deere is the way to go. We just baught an 2008 la140 and love it. We just sold our old one, and that was a 1993 lt 133, and that was a great one to, and after 14 years of having no problems with it the belt finally came off. so it sat in our yard for 2 years with tha belt broken, we went to go start it and it fired right up with in 7 sec. so I would definetly go with john deere trust me, it will last a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!!!!!!!!
Joan hey, what about the smaller kabota, the BX series. Are they as nice as the larger farm tractors youall like so well?
Jack i like john deere but i mow grass on the sides of the highway for the state of delaware i have used a kabota 4900 for the last 4 years its 4x4 nd i absolutely love it i can cut grass at over 45% and it has no problem doing it with power to spare
it gets serviced every 100 hours in it is also easy to mantaine it has a diesel engine and its used 7 hours straight need to fill fuel tank about every 4 or 5 days i would buy one for my own peoperty if i needed without any problem

BRYAN THATS JUST SAD. PEOPLE LOOK AT LOW END KUBOTA TRACTORS AND HIGH END JOHN DEERE TRACTORS AND THINK THE COMPARISONS ARE APPLES AND APPLES. NOT TO MENTION THE JOHN DEERES CAN GO 250 HOURS BETWEEN SERVICES AND NOT 100 HRS LIKE THE ORANGE. I PAID 2 GRAND MORE FOR MY DEERE 3 YEARS AGO AND HAVE ALREADY MADE UP THE DIFFERENCE IN OIL AND FILTERS IN ONLY 3 YEARS. NOT TO MENTION ANY PARTS AVAILABILITY IS EITHER IN STOCK OR THERE THE NEXT MORNING. GO TO A THING CALLED THE NEBRASKE TEST AND TELL ME A 50 HORSEPOWER KUBOTA CAN MATCH THE POWER OF A 50 HORSEPOWER DEERE. YOU CANT, JOHN DEERES 40 HORSE TRACTOR CAN OUT PERFORM A 50 HORSE KUBOTA. GO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY. ASK TO DIG IN DIRT OR LIFT A HAY BALE. YOU WILL SEE
Kevin I have had great luck with John Deere. I had a second hand 1973 big frame tractor that I ran the pants off. I now own both a medium frame and a small frame JD tractor. Just this summer I got real smart and bought a Kabota ZG227G 27HP zero turning radius mower. One of the industrial size, big bucks. Huge mistake!!!! Once it get's warmed up you better mowe until your done because it won't start back up until it cools down. If I had called my Deere dealer with an issue like this on a brand new peice of equipment they would have sent someone right out. I was out of town and my wife called the Kabota guys in Athens Alabama and they didn't seem to care and told her she'd have to bring it in. We both work a lot and have not had time to deal with it. Today I went out to use it, got to the house, came back out and it won't start... Buy the Deere!!!!!!!!!
Michael My wife and I just researched comparable compact tractors from JD and Kubota. We thought the JD was fairly priced, and heard only good things about it from our neigbors, many of whom have had JDs for years. What ultimately tilted us in the direction of the JD were two principal factors (i) the dealer, who appeared to have in incredible service shop, and a lot of other services (like rentals) that he could offer, and (ii) the thought that we would be helping both JD and a local business (the dealer) with our purchase. The cost differential, if any, was not a factor.
joe blow My kubota is was maid in georgia w/ a kohler motor made in the good old USA..
jim I bought a JD lawn tractor new five years ago and cut alot of grass. I was, was happy with it. A friend had an older GS1900 hst Kubota and needed cash so I picked it up as a spare. After using it for a season I'm put my JD up for sale. The 3 cylinder diesel is stronger, the cutting system is stronger, and now I know what happiness is. I like the 'buy American" idea, but isn't the 'best product' really the American way? I don't know for sure but I do know that this Kubota is better. I also own a tracked BobCat and the heart of that is a turbo charged Kubota engine. I have had it since hurricane Katrina and have done amazing work with it.
KEITH STANTON All these letters were written by the SAME idiot who cannot spell correctly!
Doug If you can't get a Cat, get a Deere.
ken ALL JOHN DEERE'S UNDER 100 H.P. ARE MADE OVERSEAS. I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT A DEERE TO SUPPORT MY COUNTRY, BUT THE KUBOTA IS A BETTER TRACTOR AND LESS MONEY. KUBOTA HAS BEEN BUILDING MIDSIZE TRACTORS SINCE THE EARLY 70'S. EVERYONE ELSE JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON AFTER. I'M SUPRISED THAT SOMEONE AT DEERE COULDN'T BUILD A TRACTOR AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN A KUBOTA. I'M SURE THEY'VE BOUGHT DOZENS OF THEM AND TORE THEM APART! IT DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO MATCH OR BEAT SOMEONE ELSE'S PRODUCT. JOHN DEERE HAS FAILED THIS COUNTRY AND THEMSELVES IN THIS AREA. I'VE OWNED THREE KUBOTA'S AND WOULD SWITCH TO A DEERE IN A HEARTBEAT IF THEY GOT THEIR ACT TOGETHER WITH QUALITY. AND MAYBE MADE THEM IN THE U.S.!
BEETLE ken said it very well and loyalty to an inferior product is for a FOOL. Don't you think 99% of American would by American if it were the best choice. Show your loyalty to me and I will be loyal to you.
BEETLE How's my spelling Keith ?????
J.S. Ken is mistaken. There is only one line of John Deere that is made in India. The 5 series tractors that start around 65 hp and go up to 101 hp are made in Georgia, as are the larger tractors. I own a L4400 Kubota (44 hp), a JD 5425 (81 hp) and two older JDs just over 100 hp. All have been great tractors. I have also borrowed two larger Kubotas to do fairly light planting. If I were starting over from scratch, I would buy Kubota for a small utility tractor up to 50 hp to save money and Deere for the larger tractors. The JD are heavier, much more comfortable, and seem to have more power. The JDs with the isolated (open) platforms are hard to beat.
Meir Zuchman I am looking for a utility tractor for 4acrs horse farm.
Henry Do not buy a kubota, jd is the way to go. i have a 6 acre farm. i had a larger kubota, about 100 hp. it have me all kinds of problems even though i did matenience on it every 100 hours. i sold it after 5 years of headachesand thousands of dollars poorer cause as it turns out kubotas resell for jack S%!*. Any way i bought a brand new 08 4000 series utility tractor, it has about 70 hp. it can lift, pull, load and dig as good if not better then my 100hp kubota and i only have to service it every 250 hours and have not had to put a penny into it besides regular maintence and gas. JOHN DEERE ALL THE TIME, EVERY TIME NO MATTER WHAT BEATS KUBOTA 1005.
heny 100% not 1005 my bad
Higgy I have owned a ZG23 ZTR Kubota 54" mower for 6 years and cut 4 acres of lawn each week.. Put nothing but gas in it...and never have had an issue.
I really need more of a utility yard machine...and want to build a garden...fence the back acres..and keep the property better than just nicely mowed.

I am torn between getting a BX tractor..or going with a X729 or 2305 JD. Seems John Deere has a lot more to offer for yard implements, and would really be the better choice if all else was equal.

Ashley Roszczewski KUBOTA! Definitely
Bobcat John Deere agricultural tractors are built in Waterloo, Iowa, USA. Lawn mower tractors are built in Horicon, Wisconsin. Utility tractors are built in Grovetown, Georgia, USA. Other utility tractors sold in countries other than the US are built in Pune, India. Larger European tractors are built in Mannheim, Germany. And finally, other smaller foreign to the US tractors are built in Zona Centro, Saltillo, Coah. C.P., Mexico.
Don John Deere agricultural tractors are built in Waterloo, Iowa, USA. Lawn mower tractors are built in Horicon, Wisconsin. Utility tractors are built in Grovetown, Georgia, USA. Other utility tractors sold in countries other than the US are built in Pune, India. Larger European tractors are built in Mannheim, Germany. And finally, other smaller foreign to the US tractors are built in Zona Centro, Saltillo, Coah. C.P., Mexico.
Shawn
MOST John Deere 3500 on up are not made in America anymore but in India as of 2005.....The only tractor made in USA now is power trac and its not really an Ag use tractor....

future famer after reading some this mess is farming becoming ghetto habitat
Right Minded Yanmar manufactures tractors for John Deere, Mitsubishi for Cub Cadet, Iseki for Massey-Ferguson, Shibaura for Ford/New Holland, etc... etc... etc...

If you're looking for a diesel powered tractor with less than 50HP, nothing can beat a Kubota. They're not the best in any one technical area, but they're probably second best in most. If you're seriously looking to buy, why not get a quote, and then ask the dealer to reduce the cost of a rental if you decide to buy, that way you can rent one for a day and see what you're in for?

Outdrsman I have owned both. Sold my kubota,only because it no longer suited my needs. My last purchace was a JD 4120 Hydro, about 45hp. Made in Georgia at a union plant. It has a US built 4 cyl. turbo, not a yanmar! I love this tractor, I drove the kubota, and new holland. Way stronger, and faster hydraulics on the JD. 10 to 1 dealer support. My dealer sold it under either of the other to. Don't accept the first price! They will match or beat the competition. Now when I sell this tractor, I guarantee I will out sell either one!
Kyle Lets just remember that John Deeres words were"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." Deere was like the rest of us, a stugling american looking for a new way. I' never even heard of kabota till i read this. some of the deere tractors from the 60's and 70's are selling in the 15000-20000 dollar range.
Kyle A strugling American I ment
the redneck john deere and kabota i like both but i am a green man my self
wbh John Deere 6420, MWFD, 90hp, row crop tractor w/JD loader. Owned for three years and performs all kind of utility tasks from planting to tree removal. However, nothing much American about it. Built in Mannheim, Germany. Engine made in France.
stevew7704 I'm stuck between the JD4105 and the Kubota MX4700 with 4-wheel and hydro. I can't decide. Based on all of the comments, i won't go wrong with either. Prices comparable for package deals.
Use on 18 acres for round bales, shredding, moving dirt, cultivating.

Bob I've been looking at both for weeks.Deere 3005 and Kubota 3200 with backhoe, 5' cutter,9" auger, 42" tiller, 5' box blade. prices are fairly equal. The service hrs and warranty is leaning me tword the deere. The resale is higher on the deere, if I wanted to upgrade in the future.
Ryan There are no Kubota tractors made in the U.S. just the loaders for those tractors. John Deere tractor mfg. locations are as follows:(for the US market).

Horicon Works, Horicon, Wisconsin ( Lawn and garden equipment, golf and turf reel mowers)

Greeneville, Tennessee (Lawn tractors)

Waterloo Works, Waterloo, Iowa (7030, 7030 Premium, 8R/8RT and 9030/9030T series).

Augusta Works, Grovetown, Georgia (1R, 2000, 3000,3E, 4000, 5E Limited, and 5M Series).

Mannheim Works, Mannheim, (6030 and 6030 Premium Series).

Pune, India (5D and 5E series)

Saltillo, Mexico (6D series)

priyadarsan Hey,

I am Indian. Many of us use JD. Thats also made in our country, atleast partially. I have never heard of KABOTA. Here is a list in INDIA but we still love JD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tractors_in_India

The black cotton soil, I dont think nyone can handle. Dont forget we are the 2nd biggest of food grain after feeding 1.2B people.

Alan
Re: JOHN DEERE VS. KABOTA

We were recently looking for a smaller tractor in the 30-40 hp class. It came down to two: The JD 3203 and the Kubota L3240. Extensive research and a couple of test drives and close examinations made it an easy choice, ultimately. The Deere had plastic hood and fenders, and felt light. Kubota uses sheet metal, felt much more solid. We liked the cab layout and comfort of the Kubota much more. What really sealed the deal are the hydraulics; the Kubota's were just noticeably smoother and stronger. To get the same performance in a JD, we would have had to move up in size and price - way up. I wanted a JD badly, but we couldn't be any happier with the Kubota. It's smoother, heavier, stronger, and for us, a good bit more comfortable and convenient. I've always heard that Kubotas offer the best value in tractors up to 60-hp, and above that, Deere begins to shine. I only owned Massey Fergusons before, so I don't know. But, moving from my last MF 360 to this Kubota is like moving from a small tank to a Lexus.

Ryan Well Ive owned and driven many different types of tractors in my lifetime. The first one I bought was a Massey Furguson. It was an okay tractor, but for its size, it was way too under powered. So s time went on, it couldnt hold up to what I was doing with it which was heavy duty farm work. My next tractor was a kubota, and I bought it brand new in 1993. It still runs like new till this day. Within all the years of owning it, Ive only had to repair one thing, which was the house cup for the fuel filter, and only cause I accidently broke it while driving. Other then that, Ive never had to repair anything. Its the best damn tractor Ive ever seen. I bought a john deer one day as a back up, but I used it more just to get a little used to it. That thing was a major piece of shit, everytime something breaks and I repair it. Something else breaks along with it. Ive put so much money into it, its not even funny. It had a smooth tranny, but a weak motor, and a horrible ride. It was twice the size and power of my kubota, and it still couldnt keep up with it. I eventually just gave it away to somebody who really needed one.
anthony I am in the same boat, I am looking at a utility Tractor in the 70-90 hp range. I am leaning heavily toward JD, their engines are legendary and have more power than Kubota's in the same range. JD is much more heavy, just look at things like axles, frames, etc. The difference in price is about $2500 more the the JD, this is a no brainer, and it is American Made!
Paul Bought an older John Deere 650. 25 years buying JD equipment, always satisfied. Until now. The 650 is a Yanmar. Its a very heavy duty well made tractor, but many of the parts are no longer available? No parts support? Turns out the parts are available from Yanmar...if JD will give you the Yanmar number....but they wont. Talked to a Yanmar dealer, he said because of agreement made with JD, it is against the law for Yanmar to sell parts for a JD. So, the parts are available, but JD would rather you scrap a $5000 tractor than sell you parts. I jus spent a half hour looking on the new holland parts site, many many parts available for the 1510, 1710, etc., made by Shibaura, tractors made back in the early to mid 1970's. Like I say, the 650 is a heck of a well made tractor, but after reading many of the customer complaints against JD, how they wont stand behind stuff, and now this micky mouse game with the crap they sold with their name on it, it will be the last JD I will ever own. I'll support American companies that have my back. When they show me where the door is they dont have to worry ill ever come back through it. There is a reason the Kubota dealer across from the JD is growing, and the JD is dying. Its called customer service.
Paul Just recieved a letter from JD Customer Service.

" Unfortunately, we are not always able to supply a complete part and work with suppliers to obtain parts that may no longer be available. We try to supply parts for 7 to 10 years for our products and do our best to provide our customers with quality parts. I do understand your frustration and I have forward your comments."

7 to 10 years? Really? They sell Farm Equipment not Chevys, do they think people are going to replace $150K tractors every 7 years? And the parts ARE available, they just refuse to sell them. Why?

Just heard they (JD) only provide warrantee to the original owner. You buy a $150K tractor good luck selling the POS.

I sent a letter to the CEO of JD. Only hope is he is brain dead about whats going on at the bottom, relying on nitwit underlings to splain it to him. I wonder how many customers would ever send the CEO a letter, as well as if anyone will ever hand it to him. Guess I could have got signature confirmation, lol. Guess its a good thing JD have so many dolt customers willing to keep buying thier junk. Thats likely what they are relying on.

Paul Its been over a month. No response to my letter though im not surprised. Everyone I speak to around the country is shaking their head at JD and their customer service. Pretty sad to see a once great company doing all they can to destroy themselves.
gene i have picked up kubota tractors, excavators etc at several plants in the US. they have one large facility off i-85 in ga at exit 140 in fact 2 plants there.

and they have some heavy equip plants also.

many of the parts are mnufactured and shipped in, but the assembly and many parts are made in the US. i haul them to dealers, so i do know where i load them.

Hereford Those of you who think you'e getting an American made tractor because it's assembled in GA are way off base. My wife just bought a new 2011 JD 5065M with a Cab and 2WD. The engine is made in Mexico, the transmission is made in China, the Hydraulics are made in Brazil, the only parts I've found that actually are marked made in the USA are the Cab, tires and hood, it's only assembled in GA not manufactured there. I feel sure there are more but haven't looked over it real close yet. The 4000 series engines are made in Japan. This is her first JD, she bought an L3940 Kubota 2 years ago and it's been great but it ain't perfect, it's a bit on the light size. Before buying the JD she drove and looked at the Kubota M7040 and weighs 1500- 2000 lbs less than the JD, the cab on the JD is far superior to the Kubota. Time will tell on the 2 newest tractors, her other tractors are CaseIH 5140 and International 574 and a 686 ranging from 20 to 40 years old but still awesome tractors and they've proven themselves but CaseIH under 100hp, ain't hardly worth looking at IMHO. Saw a new JD 6170 today, 48" rear wheels, it makes her 5065M look like a toy. One of the biggest reasons she bought the Deere this time was price, it assembled in Nov. 2011 and sold as a 2011 and the price was too good to turn it down.
Sonila Veizi
Dear sir !

We are a company that operates in Tirana ,in Albania.

After we saw your web page ,we are interested for this tractor that i have uploded the parameters and we need an offer for your product.
Agricultural tractor for municipal services / public
No booth, equipped with rotary Protection Structure (Rops) Motor:
Energy: 30 - 35 HP or 22-26 kW
Number of cylinders 3 or more
Cooling System: Water Cooled
Cylindrical volume: 1600 cubic centimeters or more
Capacity of tank: 40 liters or more
Transmission & 4WD transmission box
12 speed front gear speed gear +12 or more
posterior Equipped with synchronized Inversora
Equipped with locking differential to the posterior
Braking system: Wet, multiple disks with braking
PTO: The posterior with 540 r / min
Action / dry disc operation: mechanical or hydraulic
Back device & hydraulic lift Equipment back with 3 points Category No. 1
Lift capacity 1400 kg or more Equipped with one or more auxiliary hydraulic discharge (for the operation of plumbing instruments)
Hydraulic System: Open Circuit The distance between the lowest point of the vehicle and the road: 280 mm or more
Weight: 1200 kg or more equipped with ballast at the front
You are pleased to e-mail us.

We would appreciate your early reply in advance.

Best regards,
Sonila VEIZI

Director of Foreign Affairs
"ALEN-CO sh.p.k"
Ap. 4, Rr. Nr. 3
9317 ZHAREZ,FIER
ALBANIA

Phone: +355 424 26 680

Mob: +355(0)662061281
Mob: +355(0)695858755

Email:

Web: http://www.alen-co.com

Paul Curious how Deere stock continues clibing while they continually layoff workers all over the US and screw customers on service and parts availability. Oh wait, thats why. They show greatly increased profit through reduced overhead, in the short term.

Long term might topple them though if they lose their customer base.

kevin Logan Sorry folks, but I happen to work at John Deere in Grovetown,Ga. John Deere tractors are made in the USA; however, the 5000 series are prefabbed in India. We do use some parts from other countries just as Kabuta. I have compared them as well. yes some of the smaller orange tractors have American made engines, but they both rely on Yanmar.....
matt Kubota does NOT use yanmar. Kuboa or case ih is the way to go. Have operated many JD and case ih side by side! JD products suck all around!!

David Work at JD in Grovetown too.. We went to India a few years back, trained the team, and set up the factory. Labor cost .... Anyhow, just to be clear... We assemble here in Grovetown
johnboy Someone here said about john deere being AMERICAN made, will friend, most the utility tractors are made in India for john deere, the very top line deere is assembled in Ga from around world parts,Ie the M series, in 2013 they are supposed to start ad E series group in USA also, have owned deere, friends kubota, fro 7040hdc with loader and cab, was 39000. and deere without loader 45000. these are 70 hp tractors.

Chris Deere for me! I have 2 and NEVER have any problems. My little one is a 650 4x4 and have done nothing to it sense new in 1984. My other is more farm tractor 2750 and it works great, only wished it was 4x4. Would highly recommend the Deere's actually am out looking for a replacement for the 650 now because the tax man say's I need a right-off. If you sit on the Deere and the competition and close your eyes imagine where you think the controls would be for all of the equipment, Deere is always right there.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Farm Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: