Long 2510

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Farm Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Long 2510

Kirk Can someone tell me what the horsepower of this tractor is? What years did they make this year model? What kind of value is this tractor with front end loader and fair condition? Thanks Kirk
JKR I have one myself, mine is 4x4 and it is called 2510 DTC and is 1995yr. I wish I had a loader on it, just have a 7 foot box blade and it has the power of small dozer. They made 2510 from 1990 thru 1998, and they still use this good 165 cu. in. engine on there longTrac 2510. It has 49.1 PTO hp. net hp is always more guess it at 54hp. These are good running heavy duty tractors and very easy to get parts for. Your tractor w/o loader saying it is 1990 and fair condition and less than 4000 hrs. is 4500~5000 plus 2500 for loader and if yours is shuttle shift about 700.00 more. If you live within 100 miles of a farmTrac, LongTrac, or LandTrac they can all get parts and service it and that makes it easy to sell. Always change tran. oil eng. oil and all fuel filters before selling it. The tran. holds 21 qts. John

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Farm Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: