Freeman Bush Hog 3000 Loader

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Farm Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Freeman Bush Hog 3000 Loader

Todd Weber Does anyone know of a website or dealer for this type of older loader. Am looking for a manual and replacement parts.
Doug Frecker I have the same problem as Todd.

Looking for manual and repair parts.
Thanks Doug.

hisham youssef I am looking for parts for the bush hog 3000. I need 2 seal kits. I live in western pennsylvania.
Ryan
Re: Freeman Bush Hog 3000 Loader

I have do have the parts catalog, not sure on the manual, but maybemaybe the manual too. I am happy to scan it and e-mail the catalog to you. Let me know if you found the website or phone numbere where you can order repacement parts.

Dave Rowe I need a parts break-down for the front hydraulic cylinder. So I can add new seals.Thank You
Rex Brock I have the same problem, except that I have a Freeman Bush Hog 4000 loader. I need seals and some other cylinder parts
Larry I am looking for the plate that bolts onto the end of the crankshaft. It has four 3/8" bolt holes that are mounted in rubber. There is also a hole in the plate that drives the shaft that drives the hydraulic pump. It has a 1" hole with a keyway. Rubber and keyway must be in good condition.

Serial Number: 46970

Robin Morgan I am looking for a new cutting edge for the front bucket of my Freeman Bush Hog loader. I think it is a 3000. Serial # 744965 Its 6ft. wide.
john brown trying to find maintenance and repair parts for freeman bush hog 3000 hydraulic cylinders . the wrong ones were fitted by previous owner and I need to see detail drawings or photo's of the inner assemblies .
Bob Giger I am looking for valve body rebuild kit and or exploded views of the valve body. I have a dual valve system with power in both directions on both sides. Valve body is Greson/Minneapuls 2702. Anyone have any ideas on where to get parts?
Thanks
Bob in Indiana

John Schieve Looking for parts, service, owners manuals for a Freeman 3000 loader. Can anyone help??? Thanks John.
kurt looking for help finding seal kits for both front cylinders for a freeman 4000 loader
jim colopy i am looking for a hydraulic pump for a front end loader for my d17 tractor
Debby Here is a link that will take you to the repair parts manual.
http://www.ntractorclub.com/forums/manuals/messages/5721.html

Freeman was bought out by Bush Hog.

Good luck.

Debby I guess I should say that a Bush Hog dealer should be able to order the parts.

We have been having problems with the cylinders also.

ezeddie each cyl should have some type of ID on it. If you can't find a Freeman manual, go to a GOOD hyd shop with the ID info. last resort take a cyl off and take it to the GOOD hyd shop.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Farm Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: