Sidewinder bush hog

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Farm Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Sidewinder bush hog

Chris Evans Looking for parts for a Sidewinder bush hog. I need the rotar housing. It is for a tire-driven bush hog.
HERCULES SERVICE PARTS PAUL ARMSTRONG AND KEN LARY OWN THIS COMPANY. BOTH
WORK AT SIDEWINDER 20 YEARS EACH. THERE NOTHING
ABOUT A SIDEWINDER THAT WE DO NOT KNOW. WE WILL
HELP ANY WAY WE CAN AND MAKE IT PRICED WITH IN
REASON. SO PLEASE CALL 1-800-566-8359. WE ARE
STILL IN MINDEN, LA. WHERE THE SIDEWINDERS WERE
ORGINAL MADE. THANK YOU
PAUL AND KEN

slewfoot Tire drive type rotary cutters are currently
manuf. by Gilcrest equip. comp. out of Holden,
MO. Phone 800 451 4808. Talked to a fellow
there last wk by the name of James (works in srvc)
very friendly and knowledgable.

HERCULES SERVICE PARTS WE ARE THE ONLY ORGINAL SIDEWINDER PEOPLE LET
THAT KNOW IT ALL. WE HAVE OVER FORTY YEARS OF
KNOWLEDGE. WE CAN SOLVE ANY PROBLEM YOU HAVE
AND A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD. PLEASE CALL AT
1-800-566-8359.

THANK YOU, PAUL & KEN

Blaine Hurt looking for sidewinder nut that holds stump jumper on the batwing mower, can you help?
don donley want to buy a stump jumper for a sidewinder sx 60 bush hog. can you help
TEH Ive got a sidewinder 7' bush hog. Need to know if any other bladew will interchange with the sidewinder cutting blade approx 29" =length
Mike Hirner looking for a pto assembly for a Sidewinder #GM-60
Al M. Sullivan What type of gear oil should I use in the top gear housing? There is a plug of each side of the clutch. Thanks.
Billy Parchman I need parts for my 7x7 side winder bush hog. I have not been able to find a dealer in this area that knows anything about this peace of equipment.

I need some information about the cluch assembly.
Does the pressure bolt have right or left threads?
Do you have the parts list and diagram for the cluch assembly? Can I be mailed the parts diagram and current price list. I could not find the model number or serial number on the equipment. I bought the side winder bush hog in the early 80's.

My address is: Billy Parchman
655 Louie Pruitt Rd.
Beebe, Arkansas 72012

Thanks
Billy Parchman

Johnny Lawrence I need a parts list and a parts breakdown for a 72" Sidewinder bush hog.
STEVEN REED DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A REPLACEMENT GEAR BOX OR GEARS FOR A SIDEWINDER GB725? I BOUGHT AN OLD SIDEWINDER BUSHHOG AT AUCTION AND I DO KNOW IF WHERE TO FIND PARTS FOR IT. HELP!

THANKS
901-854-1033

Joe Toth I am looking for the spline shaft that the PTO shaft on a six foot sidewinder bushhog attaches to. It is the same shaft that holds the rotary tire bracket in place. It is mounted to the frame with two carriage bearings. Do you sell these? Thanks,

Joe

SIDEWINDER MANUFACTURERING YOU CAN FIND ALL YOUR PART NEEDS AT THE MANUFACTURER OR THEY CAN DIRECT YOU TO A DEALER NEAR YOU. CALL 1-800-343-5825
KEN CRUMPTON need stumpjumper for mc6 sidewinder brushog
Frontis Stewart Need parts for a GD 605 Sidewinder.
Frontis Stewart Need parts for my sidewinder bush hog,
Pam Ratliff looking for the clutches for the sidewinder GB405 5 foot
Greg Jones I need a complete rear wheel assembly for a 6' sidewinder bushhog. Thanks
roger robertsc i need a slipcluch and u joint for the middle blades for a cb10 sidewinder.thanks roger
james richardson looking for gear box for gb 96
bill how do you get the front plate off 6 ft sidewinder cutter, to install new clutch ?
Ben Moore I need the yoke for the wheel on a 5ft. sidewinder bush hog.
Klois Watts I need a tail wheel for a Sidewinder model SX-60. It measures 12" in diameter with a 5" axle.
Cindy green I have a sidewinder 15" batwing model FW215 and S/N 187415 and. I'm looking for snap/lock rings that lock the PTO/clutch onto the gearbox on one of the wings.Thanks, Cindy
gerald allgood Have an old 16ft sidewinder bush hog but do not know the model no. It takes a blade with part# 18161. Would like to know more.
Jerry Chatman I have a 12 ft belt driven three blade mower, need a gear box, do you know where I an find one, or modify one to make it work, or find new gears.....Thanks...Jerry
George I'm looking for a "stump jumper" or more commonly called a blade carrier for my FMC Sidewinder GM 60 rotary cutter. It looks like a pan. Can you help?

Thanks, George

David Swarb Friend needs gearbox or gears for Batwing mower Sidewinder 325 540rpm for 120 hp tractor or replacement gearbox needs middle or main gearbox triple gearbox unit
David Swarb Friend needs gearbox or gears for Batwing mower Sidewinder 325 540rpm for 120 hp tractor or replacement gearbox needs middle or main gearbox triple gearbox unit
BGold I have a FW 215 Sidewinder bush hog. I am looking for another one to either buy for parts or use as my primary cutter and part out my other hog. I am in Western Kentucky, but could pull a trailer to your location and pick up the bush hog.
johnie reather looking for the tire ans shaft that goes through the tire for a sidewinder brush hog. can find no ser # on machine. customer broke shaft 2" from pto shaft by shear bolt.
johnie reather have customer looking for shaft and tire for sidewinder brush hog. shaft broke 2 inchs from driveshaft yoke by shear bolt. do not have any type of model number for unit. any help in locating shaft and tire would be appreciated.
Grant Smith I have a 6' Sidewinder that is in need of a new gearbox but cannot locate one - what do you recommend?
SIDEWINDER MANUFACTURING SIDEWINDER MANUFACTURING IS THE ORIGINAL FMC SIDEWINDER WITH A NEW OWNER.

PARTS FOR YOUR FMC SIDEWINDER UNITS ARE STILL
AVAILABLE CALL 1-800-343-5825 TO ORDER, WE WILL
BE HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU.

Dan Martin I have a 6ft sidewinder mower. I am going to need a new tire and drive plate, Are these available? if so what is the ordering information? Dan
SIDEWinder MFG SIDEWINDER MFG FORMERLY KNOWN AS FMC SIDE-WINDER STILL IN BUSINESS CALL 1-800-343-5825 FOR YOU PARTS ORDER.
Israel Perez I am looking for the yoke that bolts on to the gear box input shaft on my GB 50 bush hog.
The yoke is not splined, it slides onto the shaft and is secured to the shaft by a bolt threaded into the end of the shaft. Another bolt is inserted thru the shaft and the input shaft, secured with a nut.

Angelia Evans I need a lower housing less cups/ and a shaft kit for a Bush Hog brand gear box.
james watson need bevel gear or complete gearbox (center drive box)housing part number 65-100-1. It is 15 foot batwing servic. It uses replacement part #125-1365 blades
Randy Uhe I have a SideWinder SX-60. The rotary drive shaft broke in half and I need to find a new one (All the way from the tractor PTO to the housing on the mower deck. How much?

Thanks so much.

Glenn Lowe Jr. Looking for a gear box seal for a y5 78040 side winder bush hog. Can you help?
gary fortenberry Yes I need a drive tire for my sidewinder mower. The only numbers I can read on tag is s/w 72 and 90771. the tire size is
6.70-15 but special tire. do you have them and what do they cost. I need to order one.

Charles Woolum I need a drive tire for my sidewinder sw66.Drive tire # 6.70-15. Do you have them and how can I order one. Thank You Charles
brad
Re: Sidewinder bush hog

I need clutch parts for a 5 foot pull behind sidewinder the id tags down to far to tell the model. Is there anyway you can help? I can email pictures.thanks

Lawrence Elliott I have a 5x5 fmc sidewinder bushhog I bought new in 1975.It leaks pass the bottom shaft. Do you sell seals and if I need it other parts I can buy from you to fix it. Do yo have a parts diagram available.

sam stephens I need a atailwheel for sidewinder bushhog model s x 60-serial# 197903, wheel is 3.50 x 6 ,12 in in diameter, 3 quarter inch axel. thank you.

Sam stephens, 870-356-4297

Alton L. Harvey I have a model "H" Sidewinder bush hog. This model "H" is about 30 years old and is in excellent condition except I need the female section of the PTO shaft that connects to the PTO on one end and the male square shaft on the other end. I need to know the price and the location of this part.
SIDEWINDER MFG THE MANUFACTURER OF FMC SIDEWINDER BRUSH CUTTER, ROTARY CUTTERS, TIRE DRIVE CUTTERS IS LOCATED IN MISSOURI THE CONTACT IS 1-800-343-5825

CALL TO ORDER YOUR PARTS FOR THESE CUTTERS

SIDEWINDER MFG YOU MY CONTACT FMC SIDEWINDER AT OUR EMAIL

info@sidewindermfg.com
1-800-343-5825

Jason Southerland I would like to check or compare prices on the drive tire for a 1969 Sidewinder brand pneaumatic drive bushog and where to buy?
Jason Southerland I would like to check or compare prices on the drive tire for a 1969 Sidewinder brand pneaumatic drive bushog and where to buy?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Farm Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: