English made Ford 3000 Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Farm Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

English made Ford 3000 Tractor

Sonny I have just purchased a 1971 Ford 3000 made in England. I would like to know of a source for the parts that are unique to the English tractor. It had a top on it at one time, I would like to know what type and if one is avaliable. It also has a pull knob on the left under the ign. sw. that I have no idea where it goes. I tested it with a test light and it is hot.The knob has an H on it. I would like a wiring diagram with color coded wires to trace some of the wires. All in all, it is a very good tractor and after a few minor repairs it is proving to be a good worker. Any help with information on this tractor or a contact in England would be appreciated. Thanks
terry fant : I have just purchased a Ford 3000 made in England. I would like to know of a source for the parts that are unique to the English tractor also
thanks

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Farm Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: