SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Lilliston Mower Blades

Zephyr Group I need a source for replacement blades for the classic Lilliston 7'6" three spindle mower. Takes six, 14 inch, end hole blades. I have searched several websites with no luck. Thanks for any assistance, and please email- I can't keep track of these forums!
Borzoidog@gmail.com

Brian Schmidt I went to my local tractor supplier and with the owners manual part# they were able to cross reference and find new blades. I can get you the part # if you need them.

Brian

mike K I have the same mower and sure could use that part number. I've been trying to search out a owners manual but haven't had any luck.
Harry H I have a Lilliston cutter about 7 feet across with one bar and two offset blades. I would like to replace the blades if anyone would know a supplier. Thank you.
JACK ETHERIDGE LISSISTON MOWER BLADES FOR SALE

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: