used / salvaged parts for iseki / bolens tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

used / salvaged parts for iseki / bolens tractor

ROY Jay IM LOOKING FOR A RING AND PINION GEAR SET [8X38TEETH] FOR A 1986 ISEKI TL2500 TRACTOR WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO CROSS REFERENCE/INTERCHANGE WITH A BOLENS G274/G272. THESE PARTS ARE FOR THE FRONT POWER DRIVE TRAIN [ 4X4 ] SYSTEM. THESE PARTS CAN EITHER BE " USED OR AFTER MARKET OR SALVAGED" PARTS......... BUT IF THERE IS AN OPTION I WOULD ACTUALLY PREFER TO HAVE THE ENTIRE FRONT POWER DRIVE TRAIN [ 4X4 ] SYSTEM FOR THIS ISEKI TL2500 TRACTOR. IF YOU CAN HELP ME, GREAT!! IF NOT, PLEASE SEND TO SOMEONE THAT MIGHT BE OF ASSISTANCE TO ME . THANKS, ROY J........[.GETTING DESPERATE FOR PARTS ] ...........
victor I also Have an Iseki 2500 and find getting parts a real problem. Also no manual available. Can someone please help.
Eric Currious if you have had any luck with parts ? I have found several places that can order the parts. Wide range in pricing.
jeff Looking for a deck clutch for a Bolens 1666 s/n1001318. Any used or does anyone still make parts for these mowers. PLEASE e-mail or ph 618-336-5440 Thanks
owen have u still got this machine and where r u at?
Bob Zagrodzky Check www.fastspidermanuals.com
ron hopkins Our Lions club has two Bolens G-272 tractors with 6 ft mower decks and we need a water pump for one of them. They have Iseki three cylinders deisels. Any Help????
Mark Miller I have a 1981 Bolens H16XL. And I am in need of a electric PTO cluch assembly. Does any one know who might have one. Thanks Mark
froth No comment.
Need flywheelcooling fan for my bolens with 10hp
wisconsin
Mod. No. TR-10D
ser.no.3937843
spec.no.241195
Want cast iron with 3 bosses on front to mount
starter/gen pulley. send info to froth@centric.net
price, shipping etc.
thanks,
froth

Morris I have a Bolens/Iseki G154 (1300 series) that has 16" rear wheels (takes 8-16 tires). I need two rear wheels--these are split hubs. I am also wondering if 18" wheels from a 1400 series would fit this G154?

Kevin Hickman I have a 1986 Bolens/Iseki G154. I would like to know if there is anywhere I could find body a couple things first I need a couple of the body peices I have the originals but they are in sad shape. I need decals if they are available. Does anyone know if I would be able to find a battery that watches the original? Last but not least I need a gas cap. If anyone has info on any of these things please let me know.
Mike A&T Rebuilders
Tupelo MS
Phone:1-800-748-9567

Rich Bodnar front tires turn and lock when turning to the right, Need to replace tie rod and what ever other parts are needed?
Jim Bolens/Iseki: I am looking for transmission parts for a G154 TX1300/1500
Kay I am looking for repair/service/partsmanual for Iseki TX 1510
bill wiltfang I need a hydro pump splined output shaft, or a used hydro pump for garden tractor 1658
Jeff Kay We are looking for a good running 2 or 3 cylinder diesel engine for a TX1300F model Iseki Bolens G-154. The engine in it now is the KE70, 18hp.
Charley E Try this guy, he rebuilds components.

http://www.farmersservice.com/index.htm

Charley E I have a Japanese tractor, ISEKI Modet TS 1610. I have no way of knowing what make the engine isas there are no identifying markings. It is a two cylinder Diesel, possiblt a Mitsubishi or an Isuzu? My local parts house has helped me determine that the starter is a Hitachi S114-207. The markings on the starter nose are J-810048-0, S114-207.

Is there a rebuilt or a new unit available. If so, please advise price and availability.

E-mail response is sufficient.

Jerry have a bolen hydro ,with magnum 18 engine, need a drive line complet or parts, for the deck , Mod# 50048S with Sr# 1725104056/ could use the blade and idle pulleys also ,thanks
Gary Piper I am looking for a Bolens G154 or Iseki TX1300F for parts salavage. Thanks
Danny Hackworth Have Bolens g272 with 3 cylinder Iseki engine. Looking for rod, piston and 3 sets of rings. Know where to get them ?

Danny Hackworth Have Bolens g272 with 3 cylinder Iseki engine. Looking for rod, piston and 3 sets of rings. Know where to get them ?

Bob I have a Bolens G274 that has a broken frame just ahead of the head...anyone ever deal with this? I have it about 1/2 apart, not much fun......Superb machine when running....also looking for a future parts source......
Danny Hackworth Bob - might consider offer on our G272 which we understand to be extremely similar to what you have...we needed rod and pistons for ours but cannot seem to find them used...let us know.

Bruce Gage Have 1502 diesel-looking for shift linkage-front and reverse linkage,ball joints and bushings
danny Still have the tractor. Would like to part the whole piece of equipment. Please contact if you are interested in purchasing the whole tractor. Will consider any reasonable offer....

Bruce Gage Danny-
how about a ballpark figure? Give me state & city where this can be seen. thanks

Jack Nunley I need an instrument panel cover (glass&frame) and head light lens for an Iseki 140 land hope!!! Can anyone help???

Thanks ,
Jack

Danny Will consider 800.00 for whole tractor. You could email your address and will send pictures through mail, or you can call us at 318-309-3202. City is Shreveport and the state is Louisiana. Located in northwest corner around Texas and Arkansas borders. If you want a private email posting, email sshackworth@ aep.com.

Charlotte Harper The only place that I have found that carries any bolens parts is Southern Global. Their phone # is 866-742-5748. They actually found a pto counter shaft for a bolens g272, for one of my customers, but they have to order it from Japan. It will take 6 weeks
steveastexas try best used tractors for parts for bolens, also some used isuzu engines my g-272 has an isuzu so you can order parts from an isuzu dealer
dave i am in seach of a rebuilt or new engine for an Iseki 1610...any ideas???
Danny Dave - see our posting for May 17th. Whole tractor - $800.00 with contact info.. Thanks.
Matt Snyder I'm looking for a starter for a Bolens Diesel G274
Brad I have a Bolens G272 tractor,that the oil pump froze and in turn broke the timing gear on the cam.Other than this the tractor is all there.If anyone is interested in parts contact me.Would perfer to sell whole tractor.
Jarred W I need help figuring out what is wrong with my fathers Bolens G274 Diesel 3-cylinder tractor with a Iseki engine! The model # is E3AE1. I CANNOT figure what is wrong with the PTO and I cannot find anyone who sells part for the tractor nearby. I feel really left in the dark about the little tractor and I have looked everywhere for some help. If anyone can help, please do!
Dolores Dear Jared: Sorry about your Bolens problem. My husband probably could have helped you as he was a mechanic. He passed away a year ago.
robert looking for parts for h14 bolens has deck#18423 ineed bearing assembly and shaft
carl holly i need a radiator for a iseki ts 1610 (2aa1 eng)
carl holly radiator has been found
Howard Maynard I have a ISEKI BOLENS G152 and iam in need of a complete seat.This tractor is still a sweet running tractor i just need a seat.
Mike Spaulding I'am looking for shop manual for a Bolens Iseki G274 Diesel I need to retime injection pump after replacing glow plugs
jraese i need a comlete 4WD unit foe a TX1504
jraese i need a complete 4WD unit for a TX1504
BOB BUTLER i need part for a iseki front pto, the bolins tractor parts catalouge lists on page 49,fig 24, ref 24-1 on page 50 parts code 1871545 name of part-joint. this pto is for a 1979 tx1300(g152)
bolens tractor.

ed need lower radator hose for g154 tx1300f engine ke70-11gf thanks ed
terry thiesen Am looking for a radiator for a g154 2 cyl iseki diesel tractor
larry conn am lookin for a srarter for g274 3 cyl iseki 27.3 and i need an ignition switch with key,also couplers to connect drive shaft from trans to front axle
Joe Van Have G-152 and I nee a RH headlight assembly
and a grill unit (new or used). Thanks Joe

Cappie Helm I have a Iseki/Bolens G152 lawn tractor for sale. It is located in Folsom, LA. This is north of Covington, LA. It runs good and strong. It pulled a bush-hog with easy and we will be keeping the hog, but really don't have a use for the Iseki since we have a new Kubota. We have had different people look at the tractor for "pulling trials" project. Regardless, if anyone is interested, I will be glad to send pictures. I am not sure but I think it is a 1980's vintage machine. We are asking $1000.
Mike Stempky Am looking for brake parts for an 1886-04 hydro driven 18 hp Bolens Are there any available
TERRY ROCKWELL hi i have a 1968 bolens lawn keeper. model no#915 02 ser#3162 i beleave it is all orginal and in very good shape. just wondering the value of what it may be worth it has the mower deck and it all runs.THANK YOU
todd hi i have a 1989 g274 and i am looking for a 3rd. member for frt , bad gears and i cant seam to find parts reasonable, or at all . thanks
Jim Looking for the manifold plate that allows you to use the hydraulics from the tractor have a g152. Plate is located on right side below seat. Triangular in shape, three bolts holding to trans with the abilility to screw hydro fittings into side. Thanks for any and all help!!! Jim
bob burger I have a rolled over massey 1230 tractor with a iseki engine with a hole in the side o f block.Looking for a replacement motor.I think it is 1,498 lites,3cylinder . Which motors will work in this tractor.I hear form 3-4 different types.And where can i get a replacement.
mike kessel i'm looking for a injector spring for tx1502h
engine K3A 30157 any help will do I tried sonny farm but didnot get an answer from them?

mike kessel i'm looking for a injector spring for tx1502h
engine K3A 30157 any help will do I tried sonny farm but didnot get an answer from them?

Joe Van Den Bossche Looking for a new or used headlight or lens
for Bolens/Iseki Model TX 1502 (G152). Joe

Mike Stempky I have a Bolens Model 1886-04 rider and am looking for A drive shaft and a hydro pkg for this tractor, any available out there? Thanks Mike
Dan Looking for front axle pinion and ring gear for TX1500f / G174.

Anyone got anything???

Joe Van Den Bossche Still looking for a headlight or headlight lens
also a grill for a Bolens/Iseki model G 152.

Dwayne Looking for a block/used engine for a bolens G152 3cyl iseki
Pierre Gravel looking for a gas fuel injection pump for a diesel 3 cylenders Iseki Bolens 1986
Please e-mail if you have anything

John I am looking for a belly mower setup with pto for a Bolens Iseki (G154)
and maybe a tiller
also a starter bendix

Chris W looking for whole tranny or parts for a g174 tx1500f. Would love to find a complete unit, even a 3 cyl model.
Philip Thomas I am needing deck drive pulleys for a field boss 16. I think the mower deck is a bolens. Measurements are 5.5 in. in diameter, 3/4 inch bore with a keyway and 3/4 in tall.
Larry Bolens H18XL with 42-inch mowing deck for $350 OR would sell individual parts. Tecumseh OH180 engine runs but recommend new valve guides and piston rings. New parts include No. 33835 starter, air cleaner, and breather assembly. Rebuilt Walbro carburetor. Eaton 11 hydrostatic transmission is in working condition. Splined hydro input shaft. Free delivery to Atlanta area.
PHIL
Re: used / salvaged parts for iseki / bolens tractor

I HAVE TWO H16 AND ONE H14 BOLENS TRACTORS IN VARIOUS CONDITIONS A 16 AND 14 ENGINE ARE COMPLETE THE OTHER 16 HAS HEAD OFF,ONE 14 ELECTRIC CLUTCH IS BROKE. AND TWO 42" WORKING DECKS FOR THOSE MODEL TRACTORS.ALSO COMES WITH BOX OF PARTS AND MANUAL.$400.00 FOR ALL

LAC I have a Bolens Hdyro ST140 - I need a alternator.

Marty Would like to find fuel pump for ISEKI TS2200 tractor, 2cyl deisel.. not sure exactly what engine it is, all writing is in japanese.
al smith I need parts or engine for iseki ts1610 rings and bearings if possible
jim emling looking for front end for 4 wheel drive iseki TL 2500 its a 1989 call 618-542-1946
Bob Burger I have a 2001 Massey Ferguson 1250 that blew rod out the block. Engine had 611 hrs on it.I need a used engine or engine block.
Engine family:Y1CLL1 50C3D Iseki
Displacement: 1,498 Liters
Advertised power 24,6kw at 2600 rpm

Any info would be great.

dan Looking for a front drive shaft for a g274 any suggestions or someone who wants to part with one??
michael i am looking satoh beaver s-370 parts.
it has a 2 cylinder ke70 mitsubishi water cooled diesel motor.

ive recently started fixin it, nad have found that the #1 piston is cracked.

Dale Newman Can someone please help me? I am looking for a glow plug indicator that goes on the dash of a G152 Bolens tractor. Where can I find parts? I have complete parts and service catalog but does not show anything on it.
brian rowley Hi my name is brian and ineed parts or used front diff. local iseki dealers say that boland part are probably different from iseki japan and cant supply. can you send me schematic of front diff including parts numbers or price of used diff any info would be good thanks from australia my email is
roger eastman I am looking for a front gear assembly [four wheel drive] 1985 bolen G 174 tx 1500 four wheel drive. thank you telephone 207-269-3357
Don McClellan Larry, Phil and Cappie Helm-interested in purchasing your Bolens. Please contact at 501-541-8629
todd i have a g274 that runs great is all there , aprx year 1989 . it will run a 5f brush hog .i am looking to sell it whole for the right price .i am getting a bigger machine. i have had this one for 4yrs and it is not big enoff for what i need to do .all new ag tires clutch brakes etc.frt 3rd memb needs some work , other wise fine .
Jim C. I have a Bolens Diesel G274 tractor with front bucket and several other attachments. It was running about two weeks ago and a person I had working for us used it and when I went to use it later the battery cable was broken off, so I replaced it. It still would not start, so I checked the starter and the small terminal on the solenoid was broken loose, so I took the starter and alternator off and had them checked. Seems the solenoid was bad and the alernator was bad and needed replaced. That done It still does not get power to the starter. Would appreciate any suggestions or at this point or might consider selling the tractor since I can't find any manuals for it.
todd don McClellan are lookin to buy my tractor ? if so email me and we can talk.
John Mellinger Looking for a PTO shaft for a Bolens 5018H lawn mower....new or used.
karl steckley looking for the lower rad hose for a G194
Mike

I have a nice 48 inch deck I just put on ebay for the G152 and G174 Bolens diesel. ph: 810 964 2298 in Michigan.

joanne talaska I have a Bolens Diesel G274 and need the front right spindle. Where do I find it?
Mike Bolens g152 good running parts or fix and restore tractor. 810 nine 64 two two 98 in Michigan. rear gear and shift problems.

vernon i have a bolens g214 tractor and need a starter for and can not seem to find one
jack Does anyone have the pto shaft for 1050 Bolens 36 inch snow chaser. Thanks Jack 609-5885332
richard wanted dead or alive bolens g274 in any condition
mine was in an accident and back frame was split in half. looking for a machine running or not will have it shipped

thanks, richard

Mike Girgenti I have a Bolens G214 Tractor with a front bucket
It a 4 wheel drie. I need the Drive Pinion for
for front end . pleas call 336-388-0807
Thank you mike

Mike Girgenti I have a Bolens G214 Tractor with a front bucket
It a 4 wheel drive. I need the Drive Pinion for
for front end . please call 336-388-0807
Thank you mike

richard do you want to sell your machine g274 bolens, i am looking for one for parts

michael Girgenti NEED HELP Bolens/Iseki G214 im lookingfor a ring and pinion gear set. front power drive used or after market or salvaged parts call 336-388-0807

billy

I have a Massey 1260 tractor w/MF 1246 loader. Anyway the engine is shot. Has 1815 hours. I NEED AN ENGINE!! Can anyone please help.

billy I forgot to say the engine is a #cyl. Iseki. The only numbers i can get off it are
E3ADI
4F06
1.498L

brian wollaston I need a pto pullet for my h14(1456) bolens.
If you can let me know price/etc. I would appreciate it.

Bouncer I need the caps and spacer washers for the two way hydraulic valves for the loader on my 1978 Iseki(Bolens) G154 TX1300F. Also any category
0-1, implements that go with this tractor ie; tiller, lister, plows and post hole digger.Call
785 550 5961 any time.

Rick B I have a Bolens/Iseki G274 I need some parts for, I would consider a complete tractor if close enough, Rick B. in MA
craig needed G214 starter solenoid. i understand they are very similar to the 83-85 nissan 720 pickups. but they dont exactly fit. the spring fits wrong on the back of the nissan solenoid. todays date 6/23/11
Jeff I am looking for alternator for g174. model t 72160f. (TX) 352-498-9927.
Jeff 352 598 9927... this is the correct number

JIM RAWLEY I NEED LH FRONT AXLE HOUSING FOR G174 /TX1500

I HAVE FOUND A TX1210 FOUR WHEEL DRIVE HOUSING
DO NOT KNOW IF THEY WILL INTER CHANGE ANY HELP???

Art Am looking for a rear crown &pinion for a Iseki TS2810F. It is 4wd and 8spd.Sr#001388. Please forward any suggestions directly to me at Thanks
Kim Barker I am looking for a pto for a bolens h14 shaft and pulley whole Assembly
Mark I need the caseing for front right final drive for Iseki TU 1700 4WD
Buddy I have an iseki tu1900f tractor. Need a gear for front drive. The gear fits on the very end of front axle outside. pt.#1480-434-0020-0 This part was upgraded later but this is the earlier model.
Buddy I have an iseki tu1900f tractor. Need a gear for front drive. The gear fits on the very end of front axle outside. pt.#1480-434-0020-0 This part was upgraded later but this is the earlier model.
Dan Andrews

http://www.rareelectrical.com/p-10158-starter-motor-iseki-tu1900-tu2100-3ae1-3af1-bl-engine-330127507-6581-100-205-0.aspx

I have found a supplier that sells this starter brand new for the ISEKI Tractor TE3210 Various 1982 2001
ISEKI Tractor TL1900 Various 1982 2001
ISEKI Tractor TL2100 Various 1982 2001
ISEKI Tractor TL2300 Various 1982 2001
ISEKI Tractor TL2500 Various 1982 2001
ISEKI Tractor TU1700 Various 1982 2001
ISEKI Tractor TU1900 Various 1982 2001
ISEKI Tractor TU2100 Various 1982 2001

INDUSTRIAL ENGINES Iseki 3AE1 Iseki 1982 2001
INDUSTRIAL ENGINES Iseki 3AF1-BL Iseki 1982 2001
ISEKI Engine 3AE1 Iseki 1982 2001
ISEKI Engine 3AF1-BL Iseki 1982 2001

JOHN ANGUS MACINTYRE looking for a starter for 1986 white-iseki model 2-30 compact tractor.. the engine is izusu 3 cyl. diesel,anyone know where to get this part. thanks, john.
greg i need a front pto assembley for a g152 have splined shaft from engine

please help

Mike Looking for whole tranny or parts for a G174 TX1500F
Joe I have a bolens 1600 Hydro Eliminator Model# 1668 an I would appreciate any help in finding a Drive Shaft for it hole thing looks like new but needs the drive shaft. Thank for any help.
Tom gauspohl Looking to buy gear box and shaft for bolens Izeki mower deck model 17350 48 inch .. please advise
lonnie i need parts bolens G274 please call me at 832/579/6027 name is lonnie thimks
GRS I SOON NEED A REPLACMENT CUTTING DECK FOR A ISEKI SG15H,ITS OLD SO SECOUND HAND WILL DO FINE
Joe Varricchio I have a bolens G214 with loader and backhoe attachment for sale everything works fine bucket on loader needs to be recovered
Eddie Front left suspension parts any one has any used parts 9732023439
Eddie Any parts for bolens g214

Front suspension thet turns ties. From castiron

Steve Bailey 1984 Bolens 1700 eliminator may also be 5017h. no motor included but you can get the rest including a deck.
Tom I'm looking for a left front axle assembly for a bolen diesel 27 horse power 4 wheel drive. Model #G274
wayne i am looking for parts for a bolens iseki g194 or ts1910lf
Daniel Need a good head for a Iseki E3CD 3 cylinder for a MF1260 MF1250 Massey Ferguson
Mike Looking for iseki 21horse water pump for a g152 bolens estate tractor
russ
I need parts for my Iseki TL-1900, ring and pinion gears and front hub spider gears or were I can get them new or used or a parts tractor.

chuck s. i am looking for front steering arms and also i have a 1982 bolens g194 that the four wheel drive isnt working anymore front axle seems to bind everyonce in a while any ideas
james I need a shifter fork for an iseki tl2100 3DX speed. Anyone know where I can get one.
wayne looking for tranmission parts for g194
chris Looking for a complete engine for my 1980 bolens G-154

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: