SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

SB 800 A front mount Honda snow blower for 5518

vincent I have HOnda SB 800 A front mount Snow blower that was on a HOnda 4518 tractor. The drive shaft is in the lower position and i need to change it to the upper position so that I can use it on my Honda 5518. Can some one tell me how i can do this ? I am mechanically inclined but would like some guidance from someone who has done this before. Thank you.
chann I have the 4518, brother in law has 5518. Same blower......sprockets just flipped over.

I rebuilt both of them completely a couple years ago. If I remember correctly....remove drive chain....might have to remove sprocket from impeller shaft....then the box that holds it all can be removed and flipped over.

If joints on PTO shaft get bad....Weasler series 6 fit perfect.Search for weasler catalog.

They're awesome machines.

Mike Masten I have a 5518 with a SB800 snowblower. The chain broke and I replaced it.

However, the upper bolt that holds the reduction box cover (7 1/2"x 1/4") appears to interfere with future chain adjustments and the 4 slotted carriage bolts also appear to be maxed out for chain adjustment. The old chain appears to have just as many links as the new one, but it looks like if this is the correct setup, I will never be able to adjust for chain stretch. Am I missing something obvious?

dmac601 I am in need of a DK4500K1 drive kit for the SB800 snowblower attachment. It is for a H4514/18. It is the lower configuration.
If anyone can help me out please let me know.
Thanks!
dmac6601@yahoo.com

james reeg I have lost the pto shaft (female end) that goes from the snowblower to the front shaft on a RT-5000. The male shaft that is attached to the blower is about 5" long and is rectangular 7/8"x3/4". If anyone has this I would be interested in buying one.

doc11home@yahoo.com

The

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: