SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

John Deere 870 power beyond plumbing

John Deere 870 power beyond plumbing

Attached is a picture of my newly acquired JD 870 utility with a add on power beyond kit. Can anyone please explain to me the use of the diverter valve and why it is there and what the difference in the 4 remotes are? Thanks

hay does this tractor have a front end loader? backhoe? possibly the valve is to divert hydraulic power to backhoe or some other implement needing hydraulic power like a tilt/angle box blade or small tree shear?
Brian I think I found out the set I have. Appears that they used the power beyond plumbing to feed 2 remotes as high pressure lines mabe feeds for a backhoe attachment? The other two remotes go through the aux. control valve. Yes the machine does have a loader hooked to the joystick contols.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):