HINOMOTO TRACTOR

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

HINOMOTO TRACTOR

chris k WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.
jesse t boone jr : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.

Chris: I recently purchased a hinomoto E2302 with attachments. Do you know where i can get a manual for the tractor. All of the instructions i have are in japanese. thanks j. boone

Ron Foster : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.
Dear Chris: I have a hinomoto E280,looking to repair steering geers.But I cant find parts. Do you have connections?

Christopher Aschnewitz looking for a manual of a Hinomoto model best E15

Christopher Aschnewitz : : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.

: Chris: I recently purchased a hinomoto E2302 with attachments. Do you know where i can get a manual for the tractor. All of the instructions i have are in japanese. thanks j. boone

i am also looking for a manual for a Best E15.

Keith Stockwell : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.

Chris, I bought a hinomoto E14D, the engine with oil filter was painted, do you happen to know what the number is? Do you know where I can get a service manual for it?

Thanks,
Keith

Gee-Ho,Oh DEAR SIR,
WE ARE MNUFACTURER FOR GAS SPRING FOR AUTOOBILE, FARM MACHINE IN KOREA. WE HAV BEEN SUPPLING TO
KOREN FARM MACHINE MANUFACTURER, E ARE GOING TO SUPPLY OUR PRODUCTS WITH BEST QUATION. PLEASE CONATCT WITH US F YU WOULD HAVE A ANY REQUIREMENTS.

BEST REGARDS

G.H.OH

copeland Looking for information on where to order parts for a Hinomoto E-180 tractor. If have info. or a phone number let me know. Thanks

Happy Trails Tractors : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.

We have two,N239 and E184.
Both are 4x4.
Let me know if these will work for you.

BIG COUNTRY MOTORS WE SELL TRACTORS AND HAVE HINOMOTOS, OUR CUSTOMERS NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY CAN GET PARTS PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN FIND PARTS THANK YOU

Mike Tackett : : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.

: We have two,N239 and E184.
: Both are 4x4.
: Let me know if these will work for you.
Looking for service manual for N239,what American import does this tractor correspond to?

danny filla : WE SELL TRACTORS AND HAVE HINOMOTOS, OUR CUSTOMERS NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY CAN GET PARTS PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN FIND PARTS THANK YOU

danny filla : : WE SELL TRACTORS AND HAVE HINOMOTOS, OUR CUSTOMERS NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY CAN GET PARTS PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN FIND PARTS THANK YOU

wally brueske : : WE SELL TRACTORS AND HAVE HINOMOTOS, OUR CUSTOMERS NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY CAN GET PARTS PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN FIND PARTS THANK YOU

wally brueske : : NEED TO KNOW WHERE we CAN GET PARTS PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN FIND PARTS THANK YOU

Spurgeon I have a E280 2 wheel drive with a cracked head completely rebuilt last year.this tractor is in very good condition.The only flaw is a cracked head will sell entire tractor for parts. I can be reached at 864-871-2700. serious inquiries only

Billy : : : WE SELL TRACTORS AND HAVE HINOMOTOS, OUR CUSTOMERS NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY CAN GET PARTS PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN FIND PARTS THANK YOU

I just bought a Hinomoto E2002 and need source for manuals and parts. Have you any info yet?

robert wanted rear axel housing for E16

Flint : : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.

: Chris, I bought a hinomoto E14D, the engine with oil filter was painted, do you happen to know what the number is? Do you know where I can get a service manual for it?

: Thanks,
: Keith

Keith:

I have found a E14D w/ less than 300 hours. Don't know the year model or horsepower. What is it worth?

Flint

Bill Clemons I just bought a Hinomoto E184 4WD. I would like to know where I could find the following; a small front end loader, an add-on power steering kit, a bush hog, a small used backhoe attachment, and a manual in English.
Thank you,
Bill

Joe in NH
I am looking for a manual and parts source for a Hinomoto MB-140. Thanks, Joe Kearns

W. Terry Hughes I have an E224 4x4 and I got a manual for a Massey Ferguson 1040...it will cross reference as far as serive. I bought mine from a dealer in Tullahoma Tennessee. Contact me and I try and look up the dealer's name. WTH
Donald R. Silva Jr. Hinomoto E16 starter or rebuild kit.

Spurgeon The above hinomoto is for sale. Parts is 2yrs old completely rebuilt. This tractor threw a pin in the crank through the housing. Everthing works to perfection. Will ship partsto any location you paythe freight. The price is reasonable
DanL : : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.
: Dear Chris: I have a hinomoto E280,looking to repair steering geers.But I cant find parts. Do you have connections?

The Hinomoto E280 is the very same tractor as the Massey Ferguson MF-220. I know this because I helped a good friend get this E280 back up and running after he blew the head gasket. The only difference is the color of the paint and markings.

Durwood : WE SELL TRACTORS AND HAVE HINOMOTOS, OUR CUSTOMERS NEED TO KNOW WHERE THEY CAN GET PARTS PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN FIND PARTS THANK YOU

Where are you all located and do you have a website?

GeorgiaBrandy we have a hinomoto E14D and need a mower for it. we would also be interested in other attachments for it. the attachments we have don't fit. The only way i have found to find what model numbers fit is to purchase a $50 manual. would like another option, that seems pricey just to look up a few pieces. anyone have any other resources on this issue?
Judy Terry : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.

Just inherited a Hinomoto E280 from my father - neighbor wants to buy it - but we have no idea as to what is fair price. It has numerous attachments - brushhog, etc. and runs good - about 15 years old (if I remember right). Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ricky Cox Wanted: Service Manual for E14D 4X4 Hinomoto tractor. anyone have a resource for this?
Thanks!

Karl olsen I have a hinomoto e180 tracktor an I cant find parts I need glow plugs and an oil filter! please help
Steve Montana I recently bought a Hinomoto E224 tractor and I am looking for a manual. Is it true that the Massey Ferguson 1040 will cross reference?
Thank You

peter i have a hinomoto E184 diesel 4x4 with front loader bucket and roto tiller in the back for sale. 600 hours asking 9000 or best offer . located in new jersey. would consider delivery and also have pictures email me at diesel 971@aol.com thanks peter

John Harrison : I have a hinomoto E2304 and am looking for
domestic crossover oil, fuel, and air filters
ie. fram, puralator, wixs, ect.any help.Thanks
John H.

Kenneth Joseph : I have a E2302 Hinomoto in very good condition.
2345 hrs on it. original
asking $4500.

m shine i am looking for headgasket for hinomoto tractor model E2304 ENGINE MS142 3cylinder diesel if anyone knows where i could locate one i would be very grateful

bznh rlmspv

dogs dvrfgwx lhgrjp esitnja nkibrgyj bpklzf qgtos

Dave Have hinomoto e224 4x4, 3 point not lifting, sounnds like cavitating, don't know how to fix. please help!.

Brian W I have a Hinomoto E202, 2 wheel drive w/ a box scraper. It runs great (needs a new seat) but I don't need it any more because I moved to town. Any one interested contact me at (806)884-9935.

Eric S WANTED HINOMOTO E2304 4X4 TRACTOR glow plugs, glow plug relay and front tires. Thanks

John T. I just purchased a Hinomoto E21, I'm looking for a parts manual.

Daniel Applebaum I am looking for a parts supply dealer. Thank you

jamie newman if you are still looking for a small hinomoto I have a e2304 with loader power steering works great I am going to sell and get a larger tractor if interested call 320-298-0231 Thanks
very nice tractor

jarrett i have a hinomoto E18 diesel. wlooking for a manual thanks jarr

peter
Re: HINOMOTO TRACTOR

: WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.

1 have a hinomoto E184 for sale diesel 4x4 621 hours front bucket, rototiller in the back. $6000 excellent condition 201-852-0577

Phil R Cranston What is the deal with hinomoto manuals? I need manual for E 230 tractor.

Jose Diaz I have a Hinomoto tractor that i wouldnt mind selling for the right price all it needs is a water pump. Its a 4x4 and 3 cylinder diesel engine and has a front end loader,and a 4ft shreader.

Judith Desperately need manual for a Hinomoto N249 in english, or advice if there is a match to a massey ferguson tractor

Harold Small What is the standard Color for a Hinomoto Tractor.

Melissa Manual for a Hinomoto tractor....I see that they are hard to find, in English as well...I say that if you have one in Japanese have it scanned, that would help allot of people, Google has a language translator (free) and most people would get benefit from the specs. Just a thought!

LARRY I have a best E18 with S111 engine in it. I need to know what the valve settings are for it. I am also looking for a shop manual for it. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Carlton : WANTED E224 HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.

Bob G : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.

I am selling a E224 4WD, front 4' loader, good condition, runs fine... asking $5500

Rushing : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.

I am in need of a manual for a e230 hinomoto tractor

Carol I need to know how to check oil in rear end and what kind of oil to add - hydraulic oil or 90wt gear oil?
Bruce orange
Howard : WANTED HINOMOTO 4X4 TRACTOR ANY CONDITION NOT RUNING OK.
Have a E18 Hinomoto Tractor with only 623hrs on it
willing to sacrafice for $4000.

Larry I have Hinomoto best E15, which is a E152 with S-100 engine. Vandals cut and tore all wiring out. Need wiring diagram or wiring harness, or hopefully both. Thanks, Larry ph#405-326-7602

Barry Duncan I have a E324 4x4 35HP with front end loader and busch hog low miles for $6500

Barry Duncan I have a E324 4x4 35HP 3cyl deisel with power steering low hrs.It has the Bulldog Frontend loader with busch hog.My dad purchased it in 2006 for $9400 and when he passed in 2009 it was given to me.I have only used it maybeye 3 times.It is a great tractor with lots of pulling but it just sits in my garage.I dont have enough land to use it much.Im asking $6500 if your interested my email is
Rick : WANted manuel for hinomoto tractor

joshua im very interested in the tracter do you still have it
david meurer i am looking for a used steering assembly from the base to the steering wheel for a hinomoto e324. This includes the gearbox and shaft. is there a massey ferguson tractor that will work?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: