SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Snow Blower for Honda Tractor for sale

Snow Blower for Honda Tractor for sale

Hi, I have a snow blower attachment for sale. This snow blower can be used on these Honda Tractors 4514, 4518, RT5000, 5518 and 5013.

It came with my tractor/mower, but my driveway is too small for me to keep it. I used it briefly last year and it worked great, I even have a video of it running that I can email to you. Its only slightly used and works perfect, just like you would expect of Honda equipment.

The blower is HTA model # SB 800A (SB752A is the Canadian number for this snowblower)

It comes with everything you need including:
Quick hitch is HTA model # QH-4000
Drive Kit DK4500
Drive belt (Napa 5L400W)

Price is $1200 for everything. Pick up locally St. Paul, or you pay for shipping.

Mark Kendell is this still available?
bill stachiw Could you tell me if this is still available. I
live in Ont Canada and was looking at buying a
used Honda 4514 and definitely need a blower for it.

tks regards

mik toz hi is snow blower attachment still for sale and if yes will you take 800.00.
Matt Is this snow blower kit still available? I have a 4514 tractor and will need the entire kit including tire chains if available.

Mark I sold this already!
Jay Is this still for sale? where do you live? and can I contact you by phone

Jay Is the blower still for sale?
Paul Schwarz hi,
I have the DK4500 frame attached to the sb752a snowblower and am trying to learn more about it. I don't have a Honda tractor but am going to try make this combination work somehow. Do you have any pictures of how the drive assembly is run off your tractor? Maybe a manual for the DK4500? I already found the blower manual.

Rick McLaughlin Is Snowblower available

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):