SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Snow Blower for Honda Tractor for sale

Mark
Snow Blower for Honda Tractor for sale

Hi, I have a snow blower attachment for sale. This snow blower can be used on these Honda Tractors 4514, 4518, RT5000, 5518 and 5013.

It came with my tractor/mower, but my driveway is too small for me to keep it. I used it briefly last year and it worked great, I even have a video of it running that I can email to you. Its only slightly used and works perfect, just like you would expect of Honda equipment.

The blower is HTA model # SB 800A (SB752A is the Canadian number for this snowblower)

It comes with everything you need including:
Quick hitch is HTA model # QH-4000
Drive Kit DK4500
Drive belt (Napa 5L400W)

Price is $1200 for everything. Pick up locally St. Paul, or you pay for shipping.

Mark Kendell is this still available?
bill stachiw Could you tell me if this is still available. I
live in Ont Canada and was looking at buying a
used Honda 4514 and definitely need a blower for it.

tks regards

bill

mik toz hi is snow blower attachment still for sale and if yes will you take 800.00.
Matt Is this snow blower kit still available? I have a 4514 tractor and will need the entire kit including tire chains if available.

Thanks,
Matt

Mark I sold this already!
Jay Is this still for sale? where do you live? and can I contact you by phone

Thanks,Jay

Jay Is the blower still for sale?
Paul Schwarz hi,
I have the DK4500 frame attached to the sb752a snowblower and am trying to learn more about it. I don't have a Honda tractor but am going to try make this combination work somehow. Do you have any pictures of how the drive assembly is run off your tractor? Maybe a manual for the DK4500? I already found the blower manual.
thanks,
Paul

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: