Century 2028 4wd

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

Century 2028 4wd

Matt Canter Does anyone have any feed back about the quality of these tractors. Where are they built? How hard is it to get replacement parts? Thanks
Larry Bible : Does anyone have any feed back about the quality of these tractors. Where are they built? How hard is it to get replacement parts? Thanks

Larry Bible : : Does anyone have any feed back about the quality of these tractors. Where are they built? How hard is it to get replacement parts? Thanks

Matt I have had my own landscaping business for about 13 years and have used many compact tractors during this time. I have owned most of the major brands as I trade for a new one every other year. This year I just got a century 2028 4 wheel drive with loader and industrial tires. The century 2028 replaced a tractor that was 35 horsepower. I was very surprised with the 2028 there was very little difference in horsepower and the 2028 outweighed the 35 horsepower unit. The weight of the tractor seemed to be more balanced than the other and the loader had quicker response. The tractors are made in Korea by a company that has been manufacturing tractors for 25 years. They are distributed in the United States by American Jawa which also distributes the zetor tractor so there is a good parts distribution for the United States. I was so impressed with the Century tractor that I am going to become a Century dealer. If you have any more questions or interested in buying a Century tractor please e-mail me back. Larry

Glenn Larry says it well. We are a dealer for these tractors as well as yanmar and parts are very easy to obtain. For the money I believe they are the best compact tractor on the us market.The 2045 has a Yanmar engine, the 2035 a mitsubishi. We are in Kansas and would be glad to answer any questions
Glenn: : : Does anyone have any feed back about the quality of these tractors. Where are they built? How hard is it to get replacement parts? Thanks

: Matt I have had my own landscaping business for about 13 years and have used many compact tractors during this time. I have owned most of the major brands as I trade for a new one every other year. This year I just got a century 2028 4 wheel drive with loader and industrial tires. The century 2028 replaced a tractor that was 35 horsepower. I was very surprised with the 2028 there was very little difference in horsepower and the 2028 outweighed the 35 horsepower unit. The weight of the tractor seemed to be more balanced than the other and the loader had quicker response. The tractors are made in Korea by a company that has been manufacturing tractors for 25 years. They are distributed in the United States by American Jawa which also distributes the zetor tractor so there is a good parts distribution for the United States. I was so impressed with the Century tractor that I am going to become a Century dealer. If you have any more questions or interested in buying a Century tractor please e-mail me back. Larry

Philip Saucier Philip: Do ya'll have a mechanical manuel on the Century 3540 Jawa diesel tractor 4wheel drive. I have a leak in the steering and whould like a manuel before i tear in to it. Thanks Philip.: Larry says it well. We are a dealer for these tractors as well as yanmar and parts are very easy to obtain. For the money I believe they are the best compact tractor on the us market.The 2045 has a Yanmar engine, the 2035 a mitsubishi. We are in Kansas and would be glad to answer any questions
: Glenn: : : Does anyone have any feed back about the quality of these tractors. Where are they built? How hard is it to get replacement parts? Thanks

: : Matt I have had my own landscaping business for about 13 years and have used many compact tractors during this time. I have owned most of the major brands as I trade for a new one every other year. This year I just got a century 2028 4 wheel drive with loader and industrial tires. The century 2028 replaced a tractor that was 35 horsepower. I was very surprised with the 2028 there was very little difference in horsepower and the 2028 outweighed the 35 horsepower unit. The weight of the tractor seemed to be more balanced than the other and the loader had quicker response. The tractors are made in Korea by a company that has been manufacturing tractors for 25 years. They are distributed in the United States by American Jawa which also distributes the zetor tractor so there is a good parts distribution for the United States. I was so impressed with the Century tractor that I am going to become a Century dealer. If you have any more questions or interested in buying a Century tractor please e-mail me back. Larry

anonymous : Does anyone have any feed back about the quality of these tractors. Where are they built? How hard is it to get replacement parts? Thanks

I own a century 2028 too and it does every thing i ask it to. it pushes more snow than a truck. larry is right, they are very heavy.

clifton goins : Does anyone have any feed back about the quality of these tractors. Where are they built? How hard is it to get replacement parts? Thanks

GOOD TRACTORS BUT NO ONE CARRIES PART OR REPAIR MANUELS

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: