Mid Size Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

Mid Size Tractor

Harry Ream I have a 1975 Tuff - Bilt tractor that used to be
Tri - Tractor. It has a 16HP Kohler engine. I am
looking for manuals (Owners-Parts & implements). I
think the implements are class I. If you could
help me I sure would appreciate it.

Art Williams : I have a 1975 Tuff - Bilt tractor that used to be
: Tri - Tractor. It has a 16HP Kohler engine. I am
: looking for manuals (Owners-Parts & implements). I
: think the implements are class I. If you could
: help me I sure would appreciate it.

ART Williams I have one of these ,they were built in Cumming Ga. , I have the operator manual,and some sales lit. the accessories were grader blade ,cultivators,pan plow,lawn mower.There were others that I did not purchase.I bought mine from a dealer south of Dickson Tenn. 1981 ...The three
point was a size ' 0 '..

Benny : I have a 1975 Tuff - Bilt tractor that used to be

Benny Galbraith I also have a tuff bilt tractor that I have used for a garden tractor for the last 3 or 4 years. My tractor has a 16 HP Tecumseh engine that needs to be rebuilt. I am interested in buying another tuff bilt tractor in any condition to use or for parts, or another engine that will fit without having to make modifications. I will travel a reasonable distance according to price. Any information in locating another tractor will be appreciated. Thanks!
Chuck Biter I also have a '75 tuff bilt. I am looking for a transmission. any Ideas?

Jack Parham I have resource info for you on engine replacement and many new parts. E-mail me if you want this info. KJP
Buddy Helms Am looking for tuff bilt tractor electric actuator motor. If you have any info on this part please advise.

Buddy

Don : I have a 1975 Tuff - Bilt tractor that used to be

Don If anyone is going to be in the Cleveland Tennessee area who wants to look at 2 of these Tuff-Built tractors, I know where they were my last visit to the big city....let me know via email and I will tell you where they are....they have been there for the past ???? umpteen years in the dry of a shed.
Thanks

Donnie call Bobby Wallace at 770-887-2964 or go to www.tuff-bilt.com they are now making new tractors.you can put a 16 hp twin cylinder briggs and stratton vanguard by drilling 2 holes and you can buy the rubber piece between the pump and motor from bobby around sixty dollars. he also has diesel motors for tuff-bilt tractors.

Donnied Bobby wallace was the original manufacturer and went into business with another business called southeastern.I think its in Alabama

tvgijfd sqfkt vkli gqbns yvst tgxnk rjwtevus sknuy zqfns
Florentino : I have a 1975 Tuff - Bilt tractor that used to be

I have a 1985 Tuff-bilt Tractor FOR SALE CHEAP!
Two-piece Tuff-bilt Cultivator Package
The front cultivator is a six tine unit with "scratcher" type feet.
The rear tool bar is equipped with two sweeps for
track removal and to relieve soil compaction.
And also Tuff-bilt 48" Grader Blade
I upgrade to the New Plastic gas tank ($129.95) and will give you the old metal one still in great condition. Will let go cheap since I have moved to a much smaller property and have no use for it. GREAT TRACTOR! asking $2150.00 or something of equal value...only serious folks reply to email::::floman66@bellsouth.net. I can provide pictures of tractor. I live in the Powder Springs Georgia area.

rusty : I have a 1975 Tuff - Bilt tractor that used to be

ed is it for sale. how much
Doug Richmond Looking for a Tuff-Bilt and accessories. Engine can be shot, doing an electric version. E Mail me
Roy W : I have a Tri-Tractor with a 16H Tecumseh Engine. Need a Carburetor for it. Does anyone know where one can be found?

Hugh Stowers Search Tuff Bilt, you will see they have a factory in Grant Alabama.

They have any and all parts as well as equipment available.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: