Universal tractor model 453 DT

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Universal tractor model 453 DT

dunford I know its not an older machine, prob within the past 5-8 years, but anyone having information on this unit of any type would be of great assistance to me.
Just bought it at auction for $9K in a 4WD model with air conditioning, fair condition but will need to be serviced soon.
regards, that is my real email.

Raymond Hughes I purchased a new 553 dtp 4 wheel drive orchard model with rops in 2003,direct from the manufacturer in romania.Fiat oil filters generally suit.Have had a few minor problems bits falling of oil leaks etc Tractor has lots of power is very handy etc but engine tends to be smokey is yours like this ? also oil warning light is slow to go out although pressure is ok
Universal tractors have been taken over by landini does anyone know where parts are now available ?

Dennis Jones looking for Universal tractor model 453 DT
PETE many parts for these tractors are available from SPAREX England or their subsidiaries around the world, in usa they are in Ohio
leroy try inlon agrimec group

dawnkillian Any info on this model including HP and spares availability
Ritivoiu Valentin Hello. I'm from Romania. Universal 453 is (it was),a version of Universal 445 ( this was the licence of fiat 450). This was good tractors. I said ''it was '' because they made the last tractors in 2007. An imobiliar company buy all area '' UTB'' (the big company). I said that the second hand tractors,old version (utb 445) are expensive(for me),but i know that it are good tractor. Now more and more farmers said that the replaced parts are not so good. We have a lot of good things in this country,but corruption,big ''legal thief ''and all bad sistem make from Romania a country from the last place. In comunism we was the big granary (cereales),of Europe and now we import from other countries and the land is almoust empty. I have a tractor from china (not expensive). I want to work the land cause I like that. We can not make agriculture without help here,but the state don't help us,(it was a program,they give us max 4000 euro for a new tractor if we give an old one). So,with 4000 euro you can buy a tractor? And the other machinery? I have only plough after tractor cause other agricultural machinery are expensive for us. Sorry for my bad english. I give you other information for this tractor if you will ask.
Jim de vries We are from ontario Canada , we have a 300 dtz . I am looking for service manuals and some parts . Does any body know where I can get some.?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: