Pasquali Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Pasquali Tractor

Fred de Roode I have just acquired a model 986 Pasquali tractor and am wondering where I might find additional implements to buy that can be attached to the tractor. I am also looking for parts and any other helpful information concerning repairing such a tractor in the Houston, Texas area. Thanks
joh haynes Hi Fred,
I live in Houston and have 2 and 1/2 Pasquali 986 tractors. I have been using one of the since 1984. I have so parts a log of wheel and tires. Let me know what you are looking for. I also just bought a manual on the tractor that has all the specks on the tractor. Let me here from you.

Joe Thompson
would like information about pasquali tractors. need manual.

Pasquali 945 A manul for a Pasquali 945, any body has any?
best regards

Bob Bowling FOR SALE Model 991 Pasquali, mechanics good cosmetics ugly. Southern WV
Bill Angell I have good running seldom used 4x4 Pasquali tractor model 971 for sale. It has a bucket on the front and a sevice manual. Asking $4500, but would consider offers. 315-675-8656. Cleveland, New York.
Carlos Oliveira I wish I has one.
They are hard ti find.
Carlos Oliveira- Portugal

Dave I have a Pasquali 988 and am looking for a front-end loader and brushhog for my machine. Anyone know where I can find either? Thanks!
Dave

Mike WANTED:
HELLO..Looking for the lower lift arms for a 988.

THANKS....
Mike In Maine

Ray Michalik The Brazoria County Master Gardeners Association have found a Pasquali 971 and are thinking about buying it. Have you found a dealer or any help with your tractor in the Houston area? Thanks for any help you can give us.
Dennis Gerow Live North of houston about 120 miles close to Centerville I have a 997 that I have had for quite awhile but I also have one that I bought for parts that is dismantled. Don't know what parts anyone is looking for but as far as I can tell and checked out before dismantling everything was in good shape. Mines has the oversized turf tires with dozer blade and 4 ft rear tiller. Somewhere I have original brochure, manuals and I purchased the 30 hp twin air cooled engine overhaul manual.
Alan Wildin I would appreciate if Carlos Oliveira could e mail me or telephone me on 0034 600081646 or Spain 600081646 regarding information appertaining to the Pasquali model 980E, I am looking for a service manual or any information that will help with the maintance of this model, plus what impliments are available
Danny I also have a 926, its three point hook up works with standard tractor implements; available at Tracctor Supply Company. I also am for the Houston area and am interested in selling my tractor.
Ray Santana Help! As I have been looking for information about Pasquali tractors as I am interested in purchasing one...thank you...Ray Santana
mrraysantana@hotmail.com

Ray Santana Help! As I have been looking for information about Pasquali tractors as I am interested in purchasing one...thank you...Ray Santana
mrraysantana@hotmail.com

Sally Lowe, England
We would like to purchase a manual for our Pasquali ERA 930/940. Do you know where we could purchase one? Regards, Sally

Sally Lowe, England
We would like to purchase a manual for our Pasquali ERA 930/940. Do you know where we could purchase one? Regards, Sally

jack we are american pasquali and sell and service pasquali tractors and stock parts THANKS Jack
Bruce Reichelt I would appreciate copies of the manuals for a 997 or at leasst enough information to know what all the controls do? Thank you
johnny iam looking hyd parts and tiller parts freeport texas also have a manuel
Fred Constant Do you want a drive wheel trailer for it? I have one. free to a good home.

jim fields I would be interested in a drive wheel trailer. please email me
walt mclean Do you have anyone in the Pacific NW (Seattle, WA. area) who you can recommend for Pasquali tractor servicing?
Vespita
Re: Pasquali Tractor

Hallo.

I have several manuals of the the owner manual and spare part items for most part of the Pasquali Tractors, and two well tractor pasquali and pasquali trailers.

The price of the manual is 25 + the shipping.

email to:

Steave Bobiak Iam looking for a parts manual for my Pasquali
Steave

Tassie Viking I have scanned a copy of my pasquali owners manual and put it on http://www.farmphoto.com/

I will soon scan the Italian service manual and put that up. It shows all the internal parts from the clutch back.
Tassie Viking

Cam Penner I have a mint 1995 Pasquali 494 for sale with everything original. Just 350 hrs. Manuals, etc come with tractor. Offers. Will send photos to interested buyers. campenner@shaw.ca
Rick Baird I am looking for a service manual for a Pasquali model tipo 986. Also any info on dealers in USA prefer west. thanks Rick
tom cooper Google American Pasquali. Jack Speake, prop., in New Hampsire, has manuals and parts.
Dave Hargreaves I have a 1960 945 which needs aservice. Can anyone help with oil specs for the engine and diffs Regards Dave
milton widner looking to buy a pasquali tractor model 971 not running wandering about availability of parts
JOHN USELMAN looking for a repairable pasquali tractor
Joshua Lancaster I have aquired a pasquali 986 with the 4' tiller and a 4' shredder. I would like to know its worth. It was running 10 years ago. The people that owned it stopped using it because they bought a bigger tractor. I would be willing to sell it for the right price.I live in Brenham, Texas. I cannot find one on craigslist or ebay. I have figured out that they are rare in america. Let me know.
Mark Baker Has anybody located somebody with Pasquali parts. I sent a check to American Pasquali in Jan.2011 for a manual. The check was cashed and no manual and Jack will not return calls.I am looking for 986 parts
Dave Yeah lots of people have been having problems with American Pasquali. I recommend Tom Brach In Canada. His phone number is 250-359-7602.PS Time.

Jack @ american pasquali Sorry guys I had some magor medical issues the past several months that caused delays in sending out parts but we are back on board and trying to get caught up with the parts orders
And life goes on.
Agian sorry for the inconvience.
Jack AMERICAN PASQUALI LLC 5/13/2011

Tim I have Pasquali 986. Need Hydrolic pump that attaches to front of motor. Mine, the housing is busted. Can any one please help?
jack We have the pumps for pasquali tractors. the originas pumps were discontinued about 10 years ago. We have a pump that matches it made by the original manufacturer in Italy.
The cost is $550 and comes with the drive gear on the pump shaft , if you need the drive hub that bolts to the engine we have those in stock.
you can call us at 603-526-9493.
THANKS Jack AMERICAN PASQUALI

kurt Hello, i acquired a pasquali tractor last year in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia and i am trying to find info on it. The info that i got off the plate is as follows, Tipo 930, No.1091, Calenzano- Firenze. It is articulated 4x4 cultivator, has an air cooled petrol engine which is pull start ( pain in the butt starting)it has the fuel tank mounted on top above the engine and white in colour, any info on HPower, where to get parts or electrical setups for starter motor, lights and attachments would be much Appreciated, thanks for helping
Jerry Jack,

I sent you a check this spring that you cashed. I did not receive parts. You did not respond to emails or voice messaging, so i just kept calling untill you answered last week. You said you were real busy (never metioned illness) but my parts were sitting there ready to ship and you said you would ship them. still no parts.

Jerry in Minnesota

Jerry Jack got back to me and parts were delivered
Tom Brach I contacted Jack Speake of American Pasquali for Parts in March of 2011. On March 16, 2011 I sent Jack $1500 by express mail for a used engine and misc parts (all of which Jack said he had in stock), $100 of which was payment for Jack to build a pallet for shipping. Our cheque was cashed by Jack on March 17th, 2011. After many discussions with Jack and not receiving anything for months, I finally agreed to purchase another Pasquali tractor and parts from one of Jack's customers, who had returned the parts to Jack after waiting about a year for them. By the time they arrived (damaged from poor packaging), his mechanic had moved away. Jack refused to refund the money even though he had returned the parts. I agreed to pay the customer for his original order to Jack, buy the customers tractor to help Jack out (and the customer) and hopefully motivate Jack to send me my parts since he could simply add the box of parts on to my pallet. It is now months later and I still have received nothing. June 28th, I called Jack and asked him to simply refund my money since I now purchased another Ruggerini engine for my project. Jack explained he had just dropped the pallet off the day before at the shippers but they were not going to be able to ship it out until July 5th because of the holiday. It is now July 20th, 2011 - four months after sending payment for parts he had in stock, agreeing to bail him out for $800 he owed another unhappy customer and still nothing. He refuses to answer or return my calls. In the meantime, we have arranged with BCS S.p.A. of Italy to become the Pasquali dealer for Canada and would be happy to help Pasquali owners with their parts needs. We have a site at www.italiantractors.com where you can contact us or call me at (250)359-7602. I am keeping some common parts in stock, the rest can be ordered from Italy. Jack Speake's behavior should not reflect on BCS S.p.A or Pasquali tractors, they are very good people to deal with. Please note that BCS S.p.A. is closed for the month of August, but parts are available the rest of the year. Thanks to Dave for encouraging us to carry the Pasquali line. All the best, Tom Brach
Dave from Ohio I want to start off by thanking Tom Brach of BC Canada for being our Pasquali parts life line. I truely love these tractors unlike any other tractor I have been on and I have been farming for 35 years. The following is a true account of what I went thru when trying to obtain parts for my two 988's from Jack Speake. I contacted Jack back on December 13, 2010. On that same day I sent him a check for $1212 for parts. On December 20 the check was cashed. To make a long story short On February 24, 2011 I finally got everything I paid for. BUT it took contacting Wilmont Police Chief David White. After Police Chief White and I talked several times and he paid Jack a visit, Jack finally called me and said he had a brain aneurysm. If that was truely the case I would have been totally understanding of the delay but i found out later from Chief White that Jack's neighbor had the aneurysm and Jack was fine. Jack is very knowlegable of Pasquali tractors which helped me alot. But I don't take kindly to liers and people who won't answer my calls after holding my money for weeks and weeks. I have personally talked to two other people in Ohio that have had the same issues with Jack. You can verify my story or maybe help your own situation by calling Police Chief White at 603-526-2289. The chief commented to me that I wasn't the first person to have a problem with Jack. Chief White was great to work with. I understand getting parts from Italy can be a slow process and still is, BUT Tom Brach answers your calls and emails in a timely manner and keeps you posted on the process of your order. I am soooo glad we have a dependable Pasquali dealer in Tom. I have every intention of buying a new Pasquali tractor in the very near future from him. He can be reached at 250-359-7602. Keep up the good work Tom! Thanks again.
Mark Baker I also had a similar experience with Jack. I ended up filinf a complaint with the Attorney Generals office. Jack did make good on my order and actual sent me a driveshaft, for my 986, instead of the manual I had originally ordered, for the money I had sent for the manual. I found the manual elswhere while waiting. It is too bad, Jack is very knowledgable and has the parts. He is destroying his own business.
Mark Baker I also had a similar experience with Jack. I ended up filing a complaint with the Attorney Generals office. Jack did make good on my order and actual sent me a driveshaft, for my 986, instead of the manual I had originally ordered, for the money I had sent for the manual. I found the manual elswhere while waiting. It is too bad, Jack is very knowledgable and has the parts. He is destroying his own business.
Tom Brach It's a shame. Jack's knowledge cannot be disputed, he knows Pasquali tractors. We have had some really good conversations and I find it distressing to have lost faith in him. After starting legal action, he now claims he will send the parts. If sent, arrival will be after we recieve our second shipment from Italy this Friday. I just had to move on, as well as the other four people we brought parts in for.
Tom Brach The parts arrived. The used engine I was promised was supposed to be a well running Lombardini 914 complete from the transmission forward. What arrived was a junk engine with what sounds like a bad rod bearing, missing the bell housing, pressure plate, clutch plate, release bearing and starting motor - all items I was told would be included. The 3 point hitch assembly is a mess and the PTO shaft was never sent(but paid for).
Andy
Re: Pasquali Tractor for sale

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300625737882

zz 4 Dec 2011 ...wish these posts had dates...
Andy,
I take it from your pics that you were the one to win the recent eBay auction for that Pasquali Tractor?
Tom Brach at Italian Tractors is the best reliable bet for parts.
Joe

Louis Looking to purchase a Pasquali tractor.
1. Looking for more information, or any suggestions on what to look for when purchasing.
2. who ever has one for sale i would like to receive information.

MIKE PENNY I hope someone can help me. I have a 986 with all the factory books but it will not start. it cranks over and sounds like it is trying but just will not fire. i think it may be a fuel problem. This was in a barn for several years before i got it.I may sell it with tiller and front plow. THANKS MIKE
zz 18 March 2012
Mike,
Have you been able to get it started yet?

Joe

Ethan Lingenfelter i recently bought the pasquali 986 off of mike penny, the main issue was the lifter had come off of the rocker of the intake valve, now that i have it running im looking for some attachments if anyone has or knows where i can get any, im mainly looking for the forklift and trailer (preferably the trailer with the drive axle and hydro dump)
John Demaree I have a pasquali 986 and need an oil-splasher and bolt that go from the bell housing into the front differential. This splasher runs off the main drive inside the front differential. Please help!!!
Matt Camacho I have a 988 with duals front and back and a front end loader.
If anyone is interested please contact me. I am located in Dundee, NY.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: