Shenniu Bison 25

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Shenniu Bison 25

felix Help! I'm looking at possibly buying a Bison 25 HP
tractor. Does anybody have an opinion of this rare
breed of diesel tractors? I can't seem to find much on it.
All I know is that is may be hard to find parts and
that it new it probably didn't cost more than 6000
dollars. I've been told it only has 500 hours but
it did have seals and bearings replaced which made
me wonder some.

It comes with a 5 ft bush hog. 1992 tractor I believe.

len I'd stay away from it. Chinese. Generally poorer quality & parts can dty up over night , if they are even available.
Alkysuper : I'd stay away from it. Chinese. Generally poorer quality & parts can dty up over night , if they are even available.

Alkysuper I have owned a SHENNIU 25/254 Bison tractor for 8 years, bought used for 3500.00 with bushhog,and have had NO major problem with it until recently when I spun a main crankshaft bearing and the cylinder frooze up. The first major problem I encountered was taking off the oil pan! There are hidden bolts connecting the oil pan to the flywheel housing. Overcoming this problem with JB Weld (if you know what I mean) I am now having trouble with timing. Up to this point in time it has been a very dependable piece of equipment. It had never failed to start. I am very pleased with it's performance up to this point for it's price. I plan on continuing to use it if I can ever get the timing right. Any Ideas (I don't even know where to start) would be greatly appreciated.
Tom
alkysuper@yahoo.com

Ed : I have owned a SHENNIU 25/254 Bison tractor for 8 years, bought used for 3500.00 with bushhog,and have had NO major problem with it until recently when I spun a main crankshaft bearing and the cylinder frooze up. The first major problem I encountered was taking off the oil pan! There are hidden bolts connecting the oil pan to the flywheel housing. Overcoming this problem with JB Weld (if you know what I mean) I am now having trouble with timing. Up to this point in time it has been a very dependable piece of equipment. It had never failed to start. I am very pleased with it's performance up to this point for it's price. I plan on continuing to use it if I can ever get the timing right. Any Ideas (I don't even know where to start) would be greatly appreciated.
: Tom
: alkysuper@yahoo.com

Ron Walton : Help! I'm looking at possibly buying a Bison 25 HP
: tractor. Does anybody have an opinion of this rare
: breed of diesel tractors? I can't seem to find much on it.
: All I know is that is may be hard to find parts and
: that it new it probably didn't cost more than 6000
: dollars. I've been told it only has 500 hours but
: it did have seals and bearings replaced which made
: me wonder some.

: It comes with a 5 ft bush hog. 1992 tractor I believe.

how do I replace o rings on pto speed shaft on 1992 bison25 tractor?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: