Long Roto Tiller Question ?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Long Roto Tiller Question ?

Tim Wood I have just bought a Long Roto Tiller 3 point hitch.I would like to know if anyone would know where I can get a manual for it? (mod 1504 ) I would also like to know if the oil used in it would be 90wt. gear oil? Thanks,Tim
Jim Baltic produced the Long tiller.
The newer Baltics are not the same machine.

Here is their reply to me:

baltic-Denmark-RHS [baltic@baltimatic.com]
thank you for yr message.

The Long Tiller and the Baltimatic tiller is not the same tiller.

The Baltimatic tiller is the successor of the LONG tiller.
Long however never wanted to handle this version and it has then
been sold as Baltimatic.

The Baltimatic tiller is constructed using the same basic construction
(gearbox below the shield and similar drums).

Even the gearbox not are the same gearbox there are as such many parts
being interchangeable between the 2 tillers.

Enclosed please do find a couple of pages with the
parts break down of what we understand is the
LONG tiller.

We have most of the spareparts available for the Long in our US partsdepo.

Hope the info is what you are looking for.

regs

Baltic - Denmark

ed i have a 6' baltimatic tiller w/ broken input shaft. where can i get a new one?
Clay I have a Long Roto Tiller Model #1537 and need to find parts for it? I need the bolt/shaft that hold the tine assembly to the gearbox output tappered/keyed shaft. The over all length of the bolt is 21" with a collar about 2" in from one end and the other end that goes into the gearbox output shaft has a left hand thread on it.
Is thier a parts dealer in Northeast Ohio?
I may end up having to make one of these bolts.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tony langford i have a long tiller model 1537 6ft.where could i get a service manual and parts?
samuel tatum i need a manuel for a long 1537 and some part to put it back togother
Ronald W, Conaway Need (24)left) and right(24) hand knives/ or tines total
Willie Baker need a part for my LONG tiller model 1504
serial no. 1328. need service manual and parts.
Need the long main body. call me 225-683-3555
225-933-4830

Danny Barksdale Where can I get tines for Model 1504? Thanks, Danny
J WOLFE LEAKING FLUID WHERE TINE SHAFT ENTERS GEARBOX NEED INFO ON SEALS OR HOW TO FIX. THANKS MUCH .
allstar waste disposal Have you ever had a long model #1504. looking for transmission bearing,snap rings, seal and races.
ois kennington I need the shaft that goes through the tines on the left side if you are looking at the front of the tiller. It has left handed threads and screws into the cone housing coming out of the gear box. Anyone have one and how much?
Lynn Brandon I have a Long tiller, the pto is moving but the
tines are not moving, is there a shear bolt some
where that I could have broken? Or what do
you suggest may be the problem?

Thanks Brandon tennessee

Clifford Where is the place to change the gear oil?

Aaron Oliver where can i buy parts for my long rotary tiller model 1537

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: