Honda Compact Tractors 5518 6522 RT5000 5013

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Honda Compact Tractors 5518 6522 RT5000 5013

Mark Gradowski Looking for owners of Honda 5518 5013 RT5000 6522 4514 or 4518 tractors who want to acquire new or used attachments for their tactors. I have attachments, implements, and major parts available for these tractors: snowblower, tiller, plow blades, front end loader, mid & rear mower decks, 3 point hitch, sweeper, service manuals, etc. Contact me by e-mail for your needs. Honda 5518 Honda H5518 Honda H5518A4A 5518A2 Honda 6522 Honda RT5000

Mark Gradowski This is my new e-mail address:

markgradowski@yahoo.com

lar koehnen Mark,
I have a friend named Richard Richie, 540-896-9232, who has a Honda RT5000. He is looking for shop manual, information and parts. Please provide phone number.

R.L.Weeks Mark
A friend of mine as RT5000 Honda.He is looking for a shop manual,etc. Please provide phone number. Thanks

Buddy Taylor Am interested in any implements For RT 5000 Please reply with what you have and price.
I live in Southwest Virginia(Lebanon Va)Thanks.

Gerald Maddasion Iam looking for a used front end loader for a 5518 please respond if you have or know of one.

Thank You

Greg Chase Mark, I am looking for a shop/service manual for my 5518; can you help?
thanks.

mike devins Looking for a service manual and owners manual.
anyone got one to sell ???

Mark Gradowski This is my new e-mail address:

markgradowski@yahoo.com

Ken I see other people are looking for a shop manual for H5518. Were you able to locate ? I am also interested.
TIM I HAVE A 4518 LAWN TRACTOR AND I AM LOOKING FOR A SNOW PLOW.
DO YOU HAVE ONE AND HOW MUCH IS IT.

Peter Johnson We are looking at buying a used Honda RT5000. We are wondering what owners satisfaction is with this equipment, and accessory availability.
Also what were the years they were manufactured.
Thanks,

H MILLER LOOKING FOR RT5000 MID MOWER DECK & BAGGER
Ed Ingram Looking for Snow Blower for Honda 5518 tractor
DONALD DESROSIERS i am looking for a snowblower that fits a honda rt5000
Jeff I have a 5518 10 years old they are dead perfect. Absolutly no repairs needed. In fact my mowing needs are now reduced by about 90% and I inherited a Dixon from my Mom and would sell the Honda. If interested call REDACTED - TRACTOR SOLD
P.S. Northern Hydrolics sells stuff for these.

Laurence fyi: you can download a free scanned copy of the owners manual in PDF format at

http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/RIDING_EQUIP_OWN/pages/H4514H.htm

hope this is of interest.

Dave Geest Looking for a snowblower that will fit a 5518
Jim Wilson I also have the wheel weights, let me know if you are interested. I would like to avoid eBay/paypal fees but will sell there if you like. I want $1200 for the loader which is in excellent condition. I got the backhoe used, so I will have to reasearch before pricing. the 4wd 6522 will go on eBay until it gets the $7500 minimum bid. email jimmysebay@verizon.net
donald need a snowblower for rt5000 honda
J.R. Phillips Mark,
You e-mail does not repond. I am
interested in parts and manuals for
a 5518. I have had one for nearly a decade
and it runs great. Air filters, rubber boots
and a shop manual are of interest including a
detailed list of parts that you may have.
Thank You and have a happy New Year.
J.R.

Mark Gradowski MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESSIS:

MARKGRADOWSKI@YAHOO.COM

Ted Hunter Checking in to find out Price and availibility of snowblower attachment, 2 stage, PTO driven. Please reply if you have one. Thanks.
Rick Clark
FREE DOWNLOAD!!!
Owner Manuals for most Honda Riders -
http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/RIDING_EQUIP_OWN/re_own.htm

$$ Purchase $$
Honda Riders - Service Manuals -
http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=helm&Mfg=AHP&Make=AHP&Model=RIDE&Year=&Category=1&Keyword=&Module=&mscsid=RJCTVQAM4CHT8GG01N8MUWW3LSLQBUM1

If you have problems with either of these links, try going to:
http://www.hondapowerequipment.com/own.htm

- Which also has the Owner Manuals (purchase), Service Manuals, and an online parts catalog(?)...

BTW - Don't own one yet... Like the relibility of the cars, figure I could do a lot worse...(MTD, JD, etc...).

Kerry Akins I have a Sweeper attachment and a snowblower for sale. They are in use on a H5518 but I believe they will fit any of the above tractors. E mail me if interested. akinskerry@charter.net. I am interested in selling the tractor itself if someone is interested.
Kerry Akins I have a 42" Honda snowblower for the Honda rt5000. It's currently on a H5518 but will fit either. I also have a broom attachment for that same model.
Buddy Taylor How much for attachments ?

William Rountree Looking for Honda 5518 tractor turf tire?
Bill Rand Am looking for a new mid mount mower deck for 5518 Honda.
Jerry Howie I need a seat or seat replacement insert for a Honda H4514H.If you have one , let me know price and I will respond. Thank, JRERH
Patrick Ardoin Please let me know if you are still selling the Honda 6522 backhoe
Charles Dorsey Looking for front end loader for Honda 6522
M Shomin Is your 5518 still for sale, How much?
Thanks.

steven rocha i am interested in a loader for a 6522. does anyone have one to sell?
pat larkin I am looking for a manual to help me repair or at least diagnose some problems that I have encountered on my 4514 Honda of late
Isaac I'm looking to buy a honda tractor. If anyone has one for sale let me know. Located in seattle, but if the price is right I will ship. thanks
Pete Wanted: Mower Deck, Back-Hoe, Front Loader, Snow thrower, tiller for Honda RT5000..... Please include price in reply

Gregoire Cyr i have a new mover for rt5000 never use intereted to trade for a tiller
Earle DuRard Mark

Interested in fron end loader for RT 5000

Jeff Harries Anyone have a 5518 for sale in the Pacific Northwest?
Thanks
Jeff

Scott I have a5013 Honda tractor for sale or will buy attatcments, need loader, mower, and tiller
thanks Scott

isaac I may have a backhoe for a honda 6522 for sale, It is oem honda. Any Offers? It is in very good condtition. Thanks Isaac
Ken Will it hookup to a H5518 ? Waht do you want for it ?
isaac buell I'm not sure if it would hook up I think it is abit different, Mark G would know. I'm thinking I want $3000 for it. Its in really nice shape. Thanks Isaac
Pete The RT5000 didn't come factory with a front loader it can be modified by welding support brackets to the frame and using the 5013 front loader.
Mark Alto I have a 60" Dozer/Plow blade for the 6522 model available. Use 3 winters. Excellent condition. Make offer if interested.
Ivan Did you ever sell this?
Do you have any photos?
Thanks

Terry Boyington I just purchased a 5013 at auction not running it looks like the coil and module are missing,I need these parts and manuals. This is the first 5013 I have been around. If i get the tractor running i would be interrest in a front blade. Thanks Terry B.
Jon HONDA 6522 4WD with a cab, heater, 5' front snowblower and category 1 3 point hitch. Like new with only 69 hours. Make me an offer.
hanajack Didn't know there were cabs for 6522's. Are they Honda?

Don't need a heater in Hawaii but could it be set up for air conditioning?

David Moran I want to buy a loader and backhoe attachment for a H6522. Prefer close proximity to Hartford CT. Must be in excellent shape fully functional with manuals. Please reply to my e-mail address or phone 860 654-4811 and leave a message. Thanks
David Moran
P.S. Have a Curtis heated cab for H6522 with two speed blower, windshield wiper, removable soft sided doors with locking handles. Will consider trade for other attachments.

Tom Liles Do you have a 60" deck for this unit?
How about a picture? What dollars do you have in mind?

mike dawes I have an 1988 rt 500 and would like a MID MOUNT mower deck for it please contac me asap
William Dudley
I need a combination relay P/N 3387941 or 38450-758-003 for a H4514H Honda riding mower. Anyone have one or know where I can obtain one?

J. Am looking for a shop manual. Need parts numbers and specifications and source for water pump. Thanks.
Glen F. Pritchett Hi one and all - If you go to http://www.formulah.com/tractors.php you'll find Brian Baker also has a wealth of anything needed for the Honda RT line including manuals, new tires, and all the implements.

Good luck.

Glen F. Pritchett

Mark Gradowski For the best prices on new & used Honda tractors & attachments plus the lowest shipping costs ( I pass on my discounts on to you! ) check with Mark at markgradowski@yahoo.com or call 1-989-737-1993 before buying anywhere else!!
gary vanvalkenburg on wedesday,january 4 ,2006 iam lookingfor a shop/manaul for my 5518 4wheel drive tractor so i hope you can help thank you
rodney hegler i have a rt5000, with front and back hydraulics, front quick hitch and dozer blade,also rear 3pt hitch,system,tractor is 4x4 with 4 wheel steering,also has great turf tires the whole package runs and looks perfect.as most of you know these are superb machines!any one can make an offer to me at rodneyhegler@hotmail.com thanks for your time,ps any reasonable offers only please.you all know what they are worth.!
rodney hegler i have a rt5000, with front and back hydraulics, front quick hitch and dozer blade,also rear 3pt hitch,system,tractor is 4x4 with 4 wheel steering,also has great turf tires the whole package runs and looks perfect.as most of you know these are superb machines!any one can make an offer to me at rodneyhegler@hotmail.com thanks for your time,ps any reasonable offers only please.you all know what they are worth.!also has the 46inch mid mount mower as well,as new blades,emaculate condition!!
rodney hegler looking to trade my great condition turf tires for agriculture tires,rt500 honda genuine oem turf tires!rodneyhegler@hotmail.com thanks i will field other ideas or offers too!
rodney hegler looking to trade my great condition turf tires for agriculture tires,rt5000 honda genuine oem turf tires!rodneyhegler@hotmail.com thanks i will field other ideas or offers too!
Mark Gradowski For the best prices on new & used Honda tractors & attachments plus the lowest shipping costs ( I pass on my discounts on to you! ) check with Mark at markgradowski@yahoo.com or call 1-989-737-1993 before buying anywhere else!!
garyvanvalkenburg i would liketo noif i can get a manual for my5518 honda compact tractor because wiring to the little black box .how is it wiredwhat colors gose were i need to no how the wires go inthe black box thank you.gary vanvalkenburg
Bob Brobeck Sir:
I own a 6522 with 900 hrs. What do you think it is worth?
Where is a good source for parts?
Bob

Bob Brobeck I have a 6522 with 5' mowing deck. The tractor has 900 hrs. on it. What would you think it is worth?
Bob

Ray Stevens I have a 52" mower deck and attachment hardware for the Honda H5518 for sale.
Brian Palys For Sale - Honda 5518 Front End Loader - garage stored - paint, hoses, bucket, and frame in excellent condition. Asking $2,500. In Brighton, MI 48114
travis holmes i have a 2001 5518 with only 3 hrs looks like new fontloader new 46 front mount deck new 42 blower and drive kit 4 new ag tires and rims new front tire chains rear honda tiller new 52 mid deck used 46 mid deck xtra new rear pump new and used 3 pt hitch and used 42 blower e mail for picks will sell together or seperate located in nova scotia canada
jeff harries Hi,
Could you send me pictures of your tractor and other pieces?
Thanks,
Jeff Harries

jeffharries@shaw.ca

Dave Looking for acc's for the 6522 tractor. Have finishing mower only, would like the balance of acc's.

Dave Is this still for sale?

Glen F. Pritchett Hi Pete - There is no Honda OEM backhoe configured for a RT5000, nor a front end loader. Frankly, in my opinion the tractor is way to light and narrow for that type of work, although a few "gerry riggists" swear up and down you can modify a RT to accomodate a front end loader. Maybe so, but best keep your life insurance and health insurance paid up!!

The rest of the accessories you mention are all readily available, but you must have the front and/or rear PTO's mounted to operate.

Give Brian Baker at Formula H Motorworks a visit or call at 845-344-5511. Formula H also has a website that you might find interesting http://www.formulah.com/index.php When at his site click on "Power Equipment" in the upper radio button bar and then the image of a RT. To me it's great to know that he's dedicated to providing assistance with the RT's. So many of the Honda dealers today think you're talking "Greek" when you call them about a RT. This is not the case with Brian's business.

Good luck.

Glen F. Pritchett

Glen F. Pritchett Hi Pete - There is no Honda OEM backhoe configured for a RT5000, nor a front end loader. Frankly, in my opinion the tractor is way to light and narrow for that type of work, although a few "gerry riggists" swear up and down you can modify a RT to accomodate a front end loader. Maybe so, but best keep your life insurance and health insurance paid up!!

The rest of the accessories you mention are all readily available, but you must have the front and/or rear PTO's mounted to operate.

Give Brian Baker at Formula H Motorworks a visit or call at 845-344-5511. Formula H also has a website that you might find interesting http://www.formulah.com/index.php When at his site click on "Power Equipment" in the upper radio button bar and then the image of a RT. To me it's great to know that he's dedicated to providing assistance with the RT's. So many of the Honda dealers today think you're talking "Greek" when you call them about a RT. This is not the case with Brian's business.

Good luck.

Glen F. Pritchett

Shelby Boyce Hello All,
I,m new to this site have a H6522 and need a fuel pump the one located under the seat.I'm assuming that since the tractor will not start and if I pull the hose off after this pump there is no fuel coming out someone told I've possibly lost my prime after I changed my filter but I tried to fill all lines an then start will fire up strong till fuel in line is gone then dies. My other problem is ordering the part my local dealer wants to wait till he compiles a large enough order before placing and says should me no more than a couple weeks in the mean time my grass is still growing any suggestions?
THANKS
Shelby

Jack Hart More likely it is the fuel control unit under the dash. Mine went out - cost $90. You can test the pump using a hot wire.
Jack

Heikki Laitakari Hi Mark
Im looking for equipment for my tractor Honda 6522 like loader, snowblade,etc
Waiting foe your answer
Heikki

Heikki Laitakari Hi Mark
Im looking for equipment for my tractor Honda 6522 like loader, snowblade,etc
Waiting foe your answer
Heikki

Bill Hebrank I need the two back wheels that come on Honda RT5000 mid mount mowing deck.Any available??
Dick Kane Does anyone know where to find a fuel control unit for the RT5000? Thanks. Mine seems to eat them.
Bill Timmer For Sale: Honda 5518 tractor with 46" mid mount mower and 42" snowblower. All in excellent condition. I bought new in early '90's and has only been used on small residence. Needed mainly for the sloped mowing issues. Blows snow GREAT. Have all original books, parts, etc. $4500 complete. Bill 763-221-5859
John does anyone make a pto adapter to change from female 15 spline to standard 6 spline male ?
and is this 15 spline 1" pto a honda thing ?
I might make a rpm reducer but I would like to at least start by not having to pay big bucks to cut one special thanks john

Billy Ray Wilcox For sale BN 52" mower deck for Honda 5518 $1200.00. Billy
Michael Harrowven Please advise if still for sale and if so, asking price
Thanks

Billy Ray Wilcox Hello Michael: Yes the mower deck is still for sale,asking price is $1200.00. Thanks; Billy
Noah Shatken I HAVE HONDA 6522 2WD IN MINT CONDITION FOR SALE IT HAS A 60" MOWER DECK AND ONLY 480 HOURS. IT LOOKS LIKE NEW AND ALWAYS GARAGED CALL NOAH 860-354-1222
LEO JOSEPH I have used mover deck for honda RT5000. best offer. NEW YORK CALL 1(917)346-6613

dale anyone know where to find this discontinued honda fuel controller?

i hate to have to go to the u.k. and buy a new honda lawn tractor that comes with a 5 year warranty!!

dale anyone know where to find this discontinued honda fuel controller? 38450-758-003

i hate to have to go to the u.k. and buy a new honda lawn tractor that comes with a 5 year warranty!!

travolsta Hey guys, there's another English person about, :)
I'm a new on www.ssbtractor.com
looking forward to speaking to you guys soon

Joe Zweber Not sure how old your ad is, but am interested if you still have it. What is the year? Turf or ag tires? Thanks, Joe
Kevin R Looking for rear wheel weights for a Honda H5013 compact tractor. Thanks. Posted 03/11/07.
chris paquette I have a H6522 tractor with two sets of tires,front bucket,york rake, rear blade and front plow blade its 4wheel drive and it has 260 hrs on it. It is in very nice condition and would like to sell it for $12,500 or b/o.I am in New Hampshire,please call if interested 603-756-9061 or 603-756-9024 Thanks Chris
Michael Fry I have a Honda RT1100 compact tractor. It appears to be a japanese model of the RT5000 without the front Hydraulics and PTO. I would like to fit it with front Hyd unit. Does anyone have a parts donor with a salvage hyd setup?
Thanks, Michael
stcroixsailor@yahoo.com

Michael Fry I would also like to know how to mount a 3 point hitch to it. It has lower lug posts with no cross pin holes. Please advise.
Thanks, Michael
stcroixsailor@yahoo.com

nguyen hi do you have the fuel control uniyt for the honda riding mower h4514? how much ? thank
Brian Baker Hi Everybody,

I see some of my great customers posting on this site for me, but I figured I would drop a line here myself.

Even though Honda are no longer building or selling tractors for the US market, Formula H Motorworks specialize in finding and selling new (from other dealers' inventories) and used Honda tractors and attachments for those discerning people for whom nothing else will do!

We are always buying and selling 5518 tractors and all 5000 series attachments, especially snowblowers, brush hogs, and front end loaders. Everything used that we sell has been refurbished in our shop and comes with a 12 month warranty!

Since we are a factory authorized dealer, we also sell all replacement parts by mail order (or over the counter), and can also supply shop manuals (which so many people seem to be asking for), owner's manuals, and parts catalogs for do-it-yourselfers.

You can see an up-to-date listing (along with photos and pricing) of our current inventory here; http://formulah.com/tractors.php

So if you are looking to buy or sell, or need parts or service, please contact us at 845-344-5511 or www.formulah.com

Thanks!

Barry Edwards Can anybody help I am looking for new blades for my Honda Mighty 11 Rotavator,Tiller,Cultivator the number on the blades are 752R and S255R any info most welcome
Chuck Ledley I need a bagger system for my Honda H4013. I will take anything that will adapt.
Ed Cook I need a mowing deck for a Honda Tractor 5013.
travis holmes looking for a 5013 or a 5518 with or without attacments also have attacments for sale for all honda tractors 902 638 8600
Dave Blick have a used mm60 mower deck off of a H6522
and like brand new front mount rotary broom for a h6522

Lynne Hi
I am looking to buy a Honda 5518, any for sale please email.
Thanks

John Kyzer I have a shop manual for the Honda 5518. I'm not willing to part with it but I am more that willing to share info or e-mail a page or two or even perhaps a section of it. (it take forever to scan it into my computer). Let me know what you need. Please indicate Honda 5518 in the E-mail subject line for a response
JK

john kyzer I AM LOOKING FOR FRONT CV JOINTS FOR A HONDA 5518 OR A SOURCE FOR REBUILDING OR AN ALTERNATE PART. hONDA MOTORS IS LOOKING TO "GIVE US THE SHAFT" ON PRICES FOR A NEW ONE.
ulric beaulieu i looking for an diesel mots for my honda 6522
ulric beaulieu I 'm looking for diesel motos for my honda 6522
ben pike I have a snowthrower that fits 5000 series honda tractors. For details, give me an email.
Carl G. I am trying to make the rear 3 point hitch arms for my Honda 5518. I have purchased ends for the lower lift arms, but I do not know the dimensions or the correct shape for the arms. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you Carl G.

James Fawson Hi Mark- Do you have any grass cather bags and implements for the Honda 4518 for sale. And if so what is the cost and condition...

Thanks,

James

Frank Masterson I am looking for a manual and information on parts, for a RT 5000 Honda tractor. Thanks Frank.
Brennan Sheppard Billy, I am trying to hook up the 46" honda mower to my 5518 Honda. I am missing some parts but am unsure of just what. Does the Honda 5000 attach the mower using all the same parts as the 5518 or is there a difference?
Brennan

Dale B. I am looking for the Male drive for the front PTO to the sweeper attachment.The tractor is a 5013 model and the sweeper is a HTA model FS-5047. The PTO is a 1" 15 spline , I need the quick disconnect with the male 3/4" shafe to fit into the female connector which is mounted onto the sweeper. Any ideas or parts please contact Dale at 303-909-8341 or email to mygoral@comcast.net. Thanks in advance.

rodney hegler 4 sale a honda rt 5000 complete unit front and rear hydraulics front quick hitch ,front dozer blade,just rebuilt mid mount mower ,runs great no leaks dosent smoke, used very little hours,probably less than 200.4000 dollars or make an offer at rodneyhegler@hotmail.com
Todd Wason Hi I am looking for a front pto clutch plate and and plutch pad contact plate for my h5013 any haelp out there? tazytaz99@msn.com I am also looking for a front loader if i can get this fixed.
Todd Watson ^^^^^^clutch pad not plutch pad ^^^^^^^^^^
Dave Honda 6522 tractor 4x4 less than 300 hrs. great condition also factory implements for sale. Backhoe, loader, 60" mower,52" snow blower, plow all in new or great condition.
Steve Brooks I would like to buy a Honda 5518 tractor
ph-503-717-3009 cell

Thanks,
Steve Brooks

Todd I need a rear pto shaft with 15 splines and 1 inch bar it is for my h5013 to my rm752a mower any help out there email me tazytaz99@msn.com
JIM CAMERON I am looking for front Quick hitch snowblower
thank You
Jim

todd Does anyone have a rear 15 spline PTO shaft for sale anyone? New good used email tazytaz99@msn.com
Tom Liles Jon, please call me if you still have the H6522, 813-393-8607
Bob Weibel Thinking about buying a new 2004 5518, full 2 year warrant, should I be concerned they do not market or make these in the U.S. any longer? Love HONDA just wondering if I would be making a mistake, and parts cost and availability if ever needed.
Steve Rothenberg I have the same question.. looking at an older 5518 in very good shape. Am I crazy to consider purchasing it given that the machine is not made any longer and Honda is not really in this business? Are parts available and if they are - are they very costly? All advice is appreciated.
shelby Looking for a cab for a h5013 winter is coming used fine
sam simonian my honda 3cylender tractor is in pieces i need a servive manual. the main problem is i need the print out for the timming belt.
todd hi I need a set of AG tires wheels new or lightly used any replys can be sent to tazytaz99@msn.com
Arthur Richard I have a Honda H6522 4X4 Tractor with 1200 hours on it. Also a Honda backhoe attached with approx. 50 hrs on it, plus a Curtis Cab and 6ft. Curtis Power Angle Snowplow. Everything is in excellent condition. $13000. Will seperate Curtis plow and cab for $3000. Can email pictures. I live in New England. 508-882-3095
Felix Lerma I'm looking for the wiring harness for an RT 5000 Tractor. If anyone knows of one, please let me know.
Glen F. Pritchett Hi one and all - If you go to www dot formulah dot com slash tractors dot php (reassemble the URL)you'll find Brian Baker has a wealth of most things needed for the Honda RT line including manuals, new tires, and all the implements. Some items such as a wiring harness may now be near impossible to find requiring the owner of a RT to fashion their own, or parts thereof.

Good luck.

Glen F. Pritchett

Mark j Di Donato i am looking for a 3pt. hitch assembly and snow blower for 5518a
Dave WANTED: Honda 6522 acc's...need loader, front quick attach..snowblower etc....Please sell to me.
BULL SNEDDEN LIKE ALLOT OF OTHERS I AM LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT MOWER FOR MY RT5000. ANY IDEAS?
Bob Deacon posted 11-1-2007

e-mail me at icr@lightstream.net and at deacon@dhalaw.com

telephone me at 440-336-2200

gjoi ctml elqad rwlbd sdpfnxljg dqubvxmfa nwath fyouqpa tsgb
Randy Spydell I would like a manual for the HTA snowblower, model DK 752A. Xerox or PDF is OK.
chris paquette I still have my honda 6522 tractor,it now has 276 hrs on it and have lowered the price to $8,500 for everything. Please call if interested.
603-756-9061 or 603756-9024 Thanks Chris!

chris paquette I have a 6522 I would like to sell
call me @ 603-756-9061 or 603-756-9024
and I tell you what comes with it,if
you are still looking.
Thanks Chris!

randy horvath looking for turf tires for a 5518 don't want honda tires too costly also might be interested in a hard cab for this tractor.
(front mount mower shaft drive)

Corey Stebner I have a Honda 5518 with snowblower, mower and back drag bucket. Very good condition. $6000.00 in Duluth MN. 218-591-8731 I want to sell it altogether- will not sell attachments
Doris Steele Hello,
My Father has a 5013 and is in need of a front PTO. Does anyone know where he can find one?!
Thanks for any help!

JB Wojcik Looking to sell Honda H5518 with reardeck mower, snow blade, snowblower, tiller. Orig owner since 1995. Western MA
Mark J. Di Donato i am looking for a hitch box for a 5518a4
debi my dad is looking for tires for his honda 5013 he said the tires are 20 x 7 x 12 for the front & 24 x 8 x 14 for the rear. do you have any ?
Felix I had mine rebuilt in Mexico. $250
steve I have a honda 5518 4wheel drive. I have a new 52 inch deck but no way to make it work. I need the accessories( they hook on up front with pulleys to let the front pto power the mid mount deck) any one have this and how much-Iam in PA
Ken C. I own a Honda 6522 Tractor with only 150 hours on it that I am interested in selling. It comes with a 60" belly mower and very heavy duty back end snow blower. I am open to offers!

todd Where are you located? Can you email pics?

Thanks.

frank I have a 5518 with a 58in mower deck,brush hog,dozerblade,custom made bager system and tiller. I also have a new spare hood,new hyd pump,new tines for the tiller,new 3pt hitch and arms for the front and back. Im asking $7000.00 for everything i have.
frank my deck is 46 not a 58 sory
casey I have a 5518 with snow blower, mid mower and front blade for sale if you are still looking.
bob Iam looking for a repair manuals for my Honda 6522, new owner it needs work.
sidney send more info
Tom I have a Honda RT5000 and looking for a blade for the front as well as tire chains and wheel weights. I live in Anchorage....thanks
Dave I am looking for a used front end loader for the honda 5518 somewhere around Vermont.
Bill Snedden I am looking for a mid mower for my RT5000.
Mike Hannon I am looking for a snow blower and lawn deck for a 5518.
Thanks
Mike 920 337 0337

David Blackburn Looking for a belly mower for my Honda 5518. I am flexible on cutting width. I have had good luck out of the lawn tractor, but the mower was abused before I got it.
toan tang If you still have it, I am interested in buying.
Ken C.
Re: Honda Compact Tractors 5518 6522 RT5000 5013

I Still have a Honda 6522 tractor with 155 hours on it for sale. It comes with a belly mower, and a 4' Farm king snow thower. I would like to get at least $6,000 I am located in Northern Utah.

rodney hegler

anybody need a rt500, before i sell it for $3000????,its in great shape no rust and low hours,,,,was owned by a lawyer in NC,used for an occasional snow,(dozered his cement driveway).????ive only usewd it for clearing out my sandy ditches,forthe rain runoff etc...i own a big kubota and dont need it etc...

travis holmes wanted honda 5013 5518as soon as posible will pick up from me to pa ph 902 638 8600
bert williamson i have a rt 5000 that i would like to trade for a cruiser style motorcycle,it is good running condtion and looks good,i have a set of harrows and a scrape blade,i can email pictures,i live in sav,ga 912-667-4588.0r home 912-858-5096 bert
Gary Marracino Hi Ken,
Please send me pictures, price and your location.
Thanks Gary

Bill B Wanted: Honda 6522 4WD - Dozer blade / loader a plus. Location close to Colorado or figure part of the shipping into the deal. 09/08 Thanks.
Renee' I have a Honda tractor 6522. I a service manuel but nothing about the engine. I need to replace a rocker arm and rods but need specks. Does anyone have a manuel on the engine? Thanks, Renee'
Mike
Wanted: starter for a Honda 4518 Lawn tractor

I have a Honda 4518 Hydrostatic Lawn tractor that needs a starter. I don't have the old starter, because the previous owner removed it and discarded it. The Honda parts number is 31210-ZG8-003 for that starter, and the listed price at Honda is $575 (which is outragious). A good used or reconditioned starter would work fine... if anyone has a used starter for that model that they'd like to sell, email me at
I'm willing to pay $50, or so for a good used starter.
Thanks, Mike

JEFF NEED FRONT TIRES FOR MY 5518 TRACTOR----20-700 BY 12--ANY SUGGESTIONS
Bill Cotton What is the recommended battery for a 5518 for cold weather starting? I have it at 8750' MSL and it does it cold up there.
Dave Fleming I am looking for a Snowblower for a Honda 6522.
Dave 301-926-6000

Elizabeth L. Ferris Hi, I have a H-6522 compact tractor and need a mower driveshaft for the PTO. It's a mid mount 60" mower model MM60. HELP.
Zach I am looking for a three point hitch and maybe the front bucket for a Honda model 5013 if you still have anything available.
Tom Perkins I am trying to find an rt5518, hopefully on the west coast, with a front loader and a rear tiller.
Jason I have a 5013 with a 752A snowblower for the front. I have the quick attach bracket but I can not get the "pulley" wheel off the front of the PTO where the belt went around for the mower deck. I am new to this tractor and trying very hard not to break it where as it was my late father-in-laws. The tractor has a ton of meaning to me and where as I live in Northern Maine, REALLY need the blower to work. I have removed the mower deck completely, removed the front bolts from the pulley minus the one directly in the center of the pulley. This is the only way to attach the PTO shaft to the blower correct? Am I missing something or is it just passed my bed time? I really could use a hand with this. My father-in-law handled this stuff and I now wish I watched him do this.
steve You have to remove that center bolt and not the other bolts.put the other bolts bck in and remove the center bolt. the pulley will then pull right off.
good luck

Sam Cotter Does anyone know of a 2000 rpm brush hog for sale I have an allis chalmers 720 and it has 15 spline internal pto shaft. Please email me specifics if you have one
Greg I have a mower deck for sale for a 5013 Honda Mini Tractor $600.00
hugo looking for a 5518 tractor clean for a good price if you have one for sale let know ! 23 january 09
travis.holmes HI DAVID just seen an old post from you on here i lost your phone number and email when my computer went down email me if you get this. your travis
Dave Williams Hi, Do you still have it and if so, What are you asking for it and what condition is it in? I have a pristine 5518 and would like a really nice mowing deck for it. I'm in Maine and it would have to be shipped. Thanks!!
Mark Gradowski My new phone number is 248-767-8894
Rob I am looking for a mover deck for a rt5000. I am also looking for a tiller.
Steve Bixby Looking for a front end loader attachment for a Honda 5518
Rob I am looking for a quick attach front and blade for a RT5000. Please email at robrhoney@yahoo.com

Also a MM46 Mid Mount mower

Matt Looking for a grass 'bagger CART' for my H4514. Also interested in a seat for the same model(s) that is in excellent condition.
Casoo I live on the west coast. I'm looking for 4wd 6522 with front loader as a minimum. Also interested in a mid mount mower deck and ROPS. Please respond with price and contact info.
Chip Looking for some blades for my 4518. Can you help? Thanks Chip
Stuart Collins Hi,

do you have a mid-mount mower deck? 48"

Thank you,

Stuart

DUANE I HAVE MODEL 5013. I'M LOOKING FOR A BLADE, LOADER AND OTHER ATTATCHMENTS THAT FIT. YOU CAN CALL 608-339-2222
steve I have a 48" mower deck off a rt5000 for sale.
it is reasonable condition,not pristine,but functional.
I am looking for a snowblower for same

Robert Have a nice RT5000 with 46" mower, Snow blower, and Dozier blade. Has ROPS and is in good shape. I no longer need the garden tractor and want a zero turn just to mow. Located in the Mid-Atlantic region and can deliver or ship. send me an email and I'll send you pics. or call 304-725-3804.
DUANE WE HAVE A HONDA 5013 AND ARE IN NEED OF A BLADE ATTACHMENT. MAY BE INTERESTED IN SOME OTHER ITEMS. CALLED AWHILE BACK AND ASKED FOR PHOTO BUT HAVEN'T RECEIVED ONE YET SEND A PICTURE OF WHAT YOU'VE GOT FOR THE HONDA 5013, THANKS DUANE 608-339-2222 OR
Mark Molacek Want rear hydraulic lift and 3 point kit for RT 5518. (Formula H has one for $1200...that is more than I can spend.)
George Main JR Hi i have a 6522 with a back hoe and a loader. having a issue with the push button switch to engage my pto for hoe.looks like the wires go from the switch to a relay? light will not come on so i can engage the pto. help
Paul Bennett I have a '96 Honda 5518 4WD that I want to sell. It has a 46" mower deck and 40" Honda tiller with it. Under 700 hrs. I have the manuals for the tractor, mower and tiller. Its too small to keep up with mowing 5 acres. Im located in north Texas. I can send photos if interested.
mike joyce i have a 5518 2wd tractor i am looking to sell. runs great and fully serviced. i had to weld the deck as my son dropped it in the garage while cleaning it. i also have a make-shit jd plow for it. yes, its used and has some marks but its well maintained and i have the printed manuals for it. mike joyce
Art
For Sale!!  Honda 5013- Includes Snow Blower, Mower Deck and 42" Blade

I am looking to sell a 5013. It is in very good condition. I got it from a friend of mine a while back and used it to plow my driveway. It is in good working condition. Tractor is located in Brookfield, CT but I can deliver for a fee..

Jay Doty I'm looking for a snowblower and quick hitch for a honda RT5000 if anyone has such please e-mail at eaglestructure@shaw.ca Thanks,Jay
Dora I am looking to buy a Honda tractor 5518 from a local person and would like to know whatever I can about it. It is 4WD, PTO, underbelly mower (looks like steel). Is maybe 10-12 years old, not sure how many hours are on it. Has been stored in garage for a few years. Are these tractors reliable? Are they still being made? Are the parts easy to find if needed for repairs? Whats the average price for a used one. Would be happy with anything you can tell me. Today is Sat. Oct. 10 and will be looking at it tomorrow. Please help. Thankyou Dora
Jay Hi dora did you purchase the honda?
Dan Nov 22, 2009

I have a Honda snowblower for sale with the quick hitch. The attachment fits the 5518 (which I also have) and the RT5000 and maybe others.

I live in Minneapolis, MN

612-751-9412
Dan

Bill Looking for a front mount Honda snowblower for my 6522.

East Coast please.

Bill

kevin hi there how much were you asking for the tractor? what attatchment do you have with it? thanks kevin
Bill Blais What year is it and what attachments comes with it
mike joyce i have a 5518 2wd tractor w 48 in deck and a jd plow i made to fit myself. a few bumps and bruises but runs strong, have manuals for it and all service ive done, i only used honda parts(oil filters,etc..) 4000.00 or bo. im north of pittsburgh 724 816 6496
Marl Monette I have a 6522 that i am looking to purchase a cab for. I you have one drop me a note. I have other attachments that I may consider trading.
Chris Williams I have a honda 5013 that I would like to sell. It has a belly mower and a 4' bushhog. just put a new carberator on it. runs well. has been stored under a shed for years. has some surface rust and the paint is well faded.hasn't been used in several years. $4000.00 OBO. Chris
Ken Bluse RT 5000
Jeff I live in the U.P. of Michigan and would like to get the hydraulics and 3 point components for a Honda 5518. I will consider any parts machine or implements if they are within a reasonable driving distance.
Thanks

Andy M. I have a Honda 5013 tractor,I am looking for LIFT
LINK for a mower deck,front tensioner and pulley.
Thanks.Andy M.

Rick Looking for a front mount snowblower for Honda 6522. Also have a 60" belly mower for sale for 6522 in very good condition. Located in Colorado. Call 303-582-3004.
Mark Gradowski 03-07-2010 - I have a new shipment coming in of used Honda 5518 attachments: rear mower, rear tiller, rear lift & 3 point set up, 52" mower deck, plow blade, front quick hitch and snowblower. Send me an email if you are interested. I also have a new Honda 6522 front quick hitch & plow blade set up and a set of new rear AG tires on rims.
Mark Gradowski Andy M. I may have what you are looking for. Send me an email as you did not include yours in the post.
Andy M Contact me by e-mail please.
Andy M I have a Honda 5013 tractor,I am looking for LIFT
Thanks.Andy M
please e-mail me

Andy M I have a Honda 5013 tractor,I am looking for LIFT
203-631-1011 Thanks.Andy M

Edwin Cook III I need a 46" mowing deck for my 5013 Honda Tractor.
Steve Sivak Mark I would possibly be interested in rear 3 point hitch setup and rear tiller. Could you e-mail me more info on those items.
Thanks Steve

Steve Sivak Mark I would possibly be interested in rear 3 point hitch setup and rear tiller. Could you e-mail me more info on those items.
Thanks Steve

david roush I have just aquired a 5013 and would like to find parts for rear lift and a front loader.
Rod Kilsdonk I'm looking for a mowing deck for my 5518 new or used. Anyone have one or a place I can find one. please let me know. Thanks
Randy S

4/18/10 I have a 5518A4 for sale. Great condition, always stored inside, 52" mid mount mower, 42" snow blower, rear wheel weights, four chains, turf tires (no dry rot), rear 3pt hitch, extra mower drive belts. Engine to PTO belts replaced fall '09. New battery Sept. '08. Located in Erie, PA. $5000 complete package. Don't want to seperate. I can email photos of it.

Chris West 5/5/10 - I have a set of four wheels and Ag tires from my 6522 that I'm looking to sell. Rear tires are unused, fronts might have 50 hours or so on them. Located in Western Mass.

Chris

Joe simmons How much are you asking for the tractor and does it hace a mower deck with it?
Thanks and have a nice day.

Stan Did you sell the tractor?
Steve I have a used 52 inch deck I just took off my 5518.send me an e-mail.
Chris West Just to clarify - I am selling an extra set of wheels/tires, not the whole tractor.

Send me an e-mail if you're interested - i don't check these boards very often.

Thanks,
Chris

Daryl Hummelbaugh I have for sale a very nice 5518 four wheel drive all wheel steer everything is working no repairs needed, In intested or for additional info contact me
Bud interested in 6522 please send pics & price

Donald Wilson Help! need rear tire for Honda 5013 24x8.00x14 or wheel adapters
Steve Leonard
Re: Honda Compact Tractors 5518

I just bought a Honda 5518 tractor that is in very nice condition. Got is not knowing how desirable people find these compact tractors. I needed front turf tires, but could not find OEM replacements anywhere. I decided to buy ag tires, in the correct ratio: 1.2 to 1) I found that the 6-12 front(Nanco R1 Tractors) / 7-14 rear (BKT R1 Tractors) fit the bill ... ratio came out to about 1.16-1.24 to 1).... acceptable from all my research(only used in 4wd in loose dirt). These fit the turf rims(front perfect width match , rear was close/acceptable). I am very pleased with the look and traction. If you would like pictures/details - email: steven.t.leonard@questdiagnostics.com

The current date is July 8th, 2010.

Thanks,

Steve

p.s. If there are other owners in the Lancaster, PA area please let me know. I can always use knowledge when things break!

travis holmes i need 4 ag tires andrims for a 5518
Richard Clark I have a 5518 Compact Tractor with a front end loader, a mower deck and a snowblower. The snowblower was purchased in 2003 and used for two winters in New Hampshre.

The tractor has been stored in Maine since 2006 and not used except to start it a few times.

I would be interested in selling the entire package if someone is interested.

Thanks

Larry K I am looking for a mower deck for my Honda 5518 tractor. I purchased my tractor in 2000 and it has been a great tractor but I have worn out the mower deck.
Please send pictures, selling price and location shipping from

Sam Morris Hi, Do you still have the tractor for sale?

Thank you for your time.

stacey From Baltimore Craigslist
Honda Multi-Purpose tractor 13 HP model 5013 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steering. 42" Woods rear finish mower, rear Honda 42" tiller, front snow plow. Cat 0 3 point hitch, front and rear power take-off. New rear tires. runs and operates great. Reason for selling is I have too much equipment and not enough room
$1200.00

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/grd/1899820194.html

nick i need new bearings for auxillary pullys on my mower deck for my 6522 can any body help?
lincolnshire england

Donald Desrosiers

I have a 1987 rt 5000 in exellent condition.
All the tractor did is cut grass.
It has 46" mower deck / front quick hitch / 46" dozer blade.
i can email you pictures.
$3150.00 firm
You can also call me 1 860 324-3131

brian gardiner i would like to know how you are asking.pleasr e-mail me
brian gardiner i would like to know how much you are asking.
please E-mail me with the infor.

Dave Williams RE: Stacy in Baltimore with the 5013. (Today is 08/29/2010) Hi I don't know how old these posts are because most people don't include a date when they post. Do you still have the 5013? Please let me know. Thanks!
Donald Desrosiers I WOULD LIKE TO DELETE A ADD THAT I PLACE 2 WEEKS AGO BUT I DON,T KNOW HOW.
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.

Donald Desrosiers
HONDA 5013 MOWER DECK

I HAVE A MOWER DECK FOR A HONDA 5013 IN EXELLENT CONDITION.

YOU CAN CALL ME AT 1 860 324-3131 FOR MORE INFO.

SEPTEMBER 7 2010

Donald Desrosiers I HAVE A MOWER DECK FOR A HONDA 5013 IN EXELLENT CONDITION.

YOU CAN CALL ME AT 1 860 324-3131 FOR MORE INFO.

SEPTEMBER 7 2010

$795.00

Curtis Swisher I am looking for a new (or gently used) hood for my Honda 5518 lawn tractor. Does someone have one for sale?

Curtis Swisher
Lake Jackson, TX
cnswisher@brazoriainet.com

paul kanwal Hi Guys if some out their have a snow thrower for honda rt 5000 i would like to buy one please call me (519)496-4598 thanks
DGuss I have a 1991 RT 5000 with a 42" mower deck and rototiller. I've never used the rototiller, and only used it to mow the lawn. If interested I can send pictures. Thanks for your interest.
Edward Yates I have a Honda 4514 and am looking for a snow plow. I will need all parts to the plow my tractor has never had one installed. I can be reached at date 10-21-10 Thanks
Chris I have had a 5518 for about 5 years and had removed the mower prior to installing the front quick hitch/dozer blade for winter plowing. I saw a picture of an RT with the mowing deck AND plor installed at the same time - can you do this on the 5518? This would be great as I had actually purchased a regular ride on mower because I got tired of switching the mowing deck out every year.
John Hendershot I have a RT5000 snow thrower for sale. Bought the tractor to cut a large field. Came with the snowblower I have no use for. Was used by previous owner only two winters. I am in Colorado, near Denver. I can send pictures.
Tilak Gurusinghe Hi,
Wondering how I can find out how current these ads or comments are? Is there a way to tell when the comments were made or ads were placed ? Thanks

Vince Ratnayake Is this ad current ? I like to buy this tractor but i dont know how current this ad is ? Thanks
Chris Brooks Looking to buy a 3pnt hitch for a 5518. Also looking for wheel weights (and/or rear counterweight) and tire chains as well as a bush hog - if I can get a 3point hitch. Please email if you have any of these available.
Thanks,
Chris

Chris Brooks Tpday is 11/17/10 - looking to buy 3 pnt hitch for 5518 as well as wheel weights and/or tire chains. If I can find a 3 point hitch, I would also be interested in a a brush hog. Could also be talked into a snowblower if the price was right.
Thanks!

Matt White 12/3/10 - There is a snow thrower for sale on the Maine Craigslist (Auburn, ME) for $550...looks to be in decent shape. It was posted 11/27/2010.

http://maine.craigslist.org/grd/2082151113.html

Chris Harrell I have a Honda RT5000 that my uncle give to me. I am trying to find three point hitch parts for ot and also a rototiller for it. The parts am looking for are the lift arms and stabilizng arms. If you could help it would be blessing.
peter alvarez snow blower @ other attachments

Tilak Gurusinghe 12/20/2010 Can someone tell me what price I should pay for a Honda 6522 that is in very good condition and has 550 hours on it. It has original paint and comes with a Honda loader. No other attachments. The owner is asking $ 8000 for it. Thanks
Dave Hedderly-Smith 12/27/2010. I'm looking for a quick hitch for a Honda RT5000 -- either a QH752A or a QH5000 -- at a reasonable price.
TILAK GURUSINGHE I just sold my RT 5000 with the mower deck and have the 42 inch blower and the blade left. I also have a quick hitch and all the manuals for the tractor and the attachments. These items have been used 1 or 2 times the most and are like new. I would like to sell them as my current 5518 has everything i need for it. make me a decent offer if you want one or all of these items. if you low ball me i will not respond because i need to recoup the recent expenses I had on my 5518 purchase.
Tilak Gurusinghe

I have a Honda 6522 tractor for sale that runs very well. Has 950 hours on it and comes with a Honda loader and a back blade. The paint is a little faded but the tractor is complete and functions very well. I just bought another one with low hours on it and i just dont need two of them. I also have a Tiller that will fit a 6522 that i want to sell seperately.

Donald Desrosiers i have a 46" mower deck for a honda 5013 and one for a honda rt 5000.

the 2 of them are in very good condition.

LOOKING TO GET $650.00 EACH.

IF INTERESTED CALL DONALD 860 324-3131.

I AM LOCATED IN SOMERS CT.

POSTED ON 1 / 24 / 2011

Dan M 2/16/2011 - Looking for a snowblower for a Honda 5518
richard couture i am selling my rt5000 garden tractor with a quick hicth blade also a3 point hitch bushhog that goes with it has not been used for several years in storage selling price 2,800.00 or b.r.o. thanks richard -contact
Stev Sivak I have a honda snowblower model no SB752A . I just broke the male shaft assembly and yoke. It is the end that is bolted to the snowblower,the female end that it connects to is what connects to the tractor PTO.Any one have any idea where I can get a replacement. It has been a very long snowy winter here in Western Pennsylvania.
vince I am in the process of making some wear pads ( or skid pads ) for the 5518 snow blower model number SB 800 A. If any one is interested in a pair let me know. These are longer 5 and 6 inches on the wear side as opposed to the 4 inch factory wear pads. Also they are a little more thicker so they should last longer in the long run. Other than that they look the same as the Honda wear pads and are much cheaper for a set.
DONALD DESRISIERS
RT 5000 SNOWBLOWER AND MOWER DECK

I HAVE A 42" SNOWBLOWER FOR A RT 5000 AND 5013 IN EXCELLENT CONDITION $1200.00.
ALSO HAVE 3 42" MOWER DECK GREAT CONDITION $650.00 EACH.
1 ROLL BAR FOR $50.00.
1 QUICK HITCH FOR $300.00
CONTACT DONALD AT 1 860 324-3131

POSTED ON 3 / 14 / 20011

Don Metzler WE HAVE A NEW IN THE BOX HONDA MM-46K1 46IN MOWER DECK, FOR THE RT-5013 & RT-5018 NEW PRICE WAS $979.00 WILL LET GO FOR $700.00 CALL 717-687-7995 ASK FO DON OR KEN, Strasburg Pa.
Todd if anybody has a 5518 with a snowblower, mid mower, and loader for sale, contact me asap, i could be interested. I am in eastern canada and would be willing to travel some to pick up for the right deal. 03/29/11
John

posted 4/3/11 I am selling my Honda H5518A4 with 52" mower deck. I just listed it on Ebay. You can search Ebay listing # 170624150381 or type "Honda 5518". I also have a snow blower and quick hitch that I will offering to the winning bidder for an additional price. If the buyer passes on the option to purchase the blower, I plan to sell the it outright. I am located near Harrisburg PA. Thank you

DONALD DESROSIERS

I HAVE A 42" SNOWBLOWER THAT FITS HONDA RT 5000 AND 5013 FOR $1200.00 IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.I ALSO HAVE A 42" MOWER DECK FOR THE RT 5000 FOR $650.00

ALSO I AM LOOKING TO GET A DOZER BLADE FOR THE RT 5000.
CALL DONALD 860 324-3131

POSTED 4/13 2011

jim green I have an RT5000 for sale in central virginia. It is in excellent shape with Honda belly mower and rear pto tiller (both excellent). It also comes with a dozer blade. Recent work includes reconditioning belly mower, flywheel/generator replacement done by Honda ($800), reconditioned gas tank, replaced gas tank filter with inline unit and new fuel lines. Also replaced starter, starter pack ($500). Carbuerator is a few years old. Engine inspected last summer by honda with tube camera and said engine was like new inside (which is when they found the problem with the flywheel).

Receipts for all work. Would like $3000 for the whole group. Can demonstrate.

Jim 540 373 9749

Steve Leonard

HTA RM752A Rear PTO Brush Hog for sale. Unit is in great shape and there are no issues. Unit spins up well and is very smoooth and quiet. All grease fittings have been filled.

I am asking $795.00 but negotiable. Interested parties - please call if you would like pictures.

Posted 4/25/2011

Thanks,

Steve Leonard 717 923-0013

Located near Lancaster, PA - Pequea, PA 17565

dan hartshorn How do I remove an article that was for sale on this page...please email me

thanks

dan

Chuck Romanoli I have a 6522 with a snow blower and belly mower - nice shape - was used on a car lot for blowing snow - awesome machine -4wd, deisel, $7,800 - 1995?
Greg Mullenberg Looking at purchasing a honda 5518. Could anyone tell me where you might be able to hind a parts dealer for these if need or is a guy on there own
Rob I am looking for a dozer blade and quick hitch for my 6522. Anyone have one? Thanks!
Justin M Looking for a light duty tiller, ROPS, and snowblower for RT5000. Posted on 06-05-11. Let me know if anyone can help. Thanks.
Rob Hi ..do u still have your rt500??

thanks, Rob

FRANK AGUIRRE DO YOU STILL HAVE THE HONDAH5518 TRACTOR FOR SALE?
Jim Sturdevant have two (2) rt5000 lawn tractors for sale
excellent cond. one w/ mower deck only... one w/ blower/blade/mower deck make offer

Jim Sturdevant have two (2) rt5000 lawn tractors for sale
excellent cond. one w/ mower deck only... one w/ blower/blade/mower deck make offer NW PA

Don September 15, 2011: I have a rotary broom for a Honda H6522 tractor. Used, paint faded but mush usable life left. $750. Doesn't include the quick hitch or drive kit required to mount on the tractor. Located in 43311 ZIP.
Don September 15, 2011: I have a rotary broom for a Honda H6522 tractor. Used, paint faded but much usable life left. $750. Doesn't include the quick hitch or drive kit required to mount on the tractor. Located in 43311 ZIP.
Kirk Posted on 9-20-11: I am looking for a 42" snowblower for a 5518. I would also be interested in a hood and the plastic beneath the engine area for a 5518 as the previous owner thought it was a good idea to drill a series of "ventilation" holes. The more I look at it, the more it drives me nuts. Faded paint is okay. Close to Northern VA, please.
tom 9/26/2011 have a h5013 in good condition, has disk
moldboard plow, dozer blade, quick hitch..

is 4 wd

for sale $2900

Tom H5015 above also has 46" mower deck,owners manuals
for tractor and all implements and front wheel weights

Marc 9/25/11. I am looking for a 42" snowblower for a 5518. I have a rototiller attachment that I would be willing to trade. I am located in eastern WA and would prefer to deal within the Pacific Northwest.
Thanks.

dj today is 10.2.11 I have a honda 5013 that i am willing to trade for a GOOD! Rt5000. My 5013 needs nothing just had it serviced all oils changed, valves, brakes adjusted. Has newer front and good rear tires
Will trade unit and mower for RT5000 unit with mower. The RT5000 Must have good tires or I will look to change mine with yours as they are the same size. The reason i want the RT500 is The mower and plow can be on at the same time, unlike the 5013 one or the other is on at any one time.Hopefully, you are in ct
Let's exchange photos

dj Today is 10.2.11 I have a Honda 5013 4 wheel drive that I will trade for a GOOD! Rt5000 yours
Needs to have now problems,mine was just serviced,no issues, had all oils changed, transmission, rear and front oil, valves adjusted, brakes adjusted etc.Reason I want to trade is, I want the dozer blade and mower on at the same time, with the 5013, you cannot and that makes me crazy!
if your tires are not good I will change mine with yours as mine are real good Hopfully your in ct. P.S. I wrote this earlier but it did not appear.
dj

Kirk Today is 10-5-11. ^ To update 9-20-11's post: I have located and purchased a 42" snowblower. I am still looking for a replacement hood for a 5518. Faded paint is okay.
Chris Today is 10/13/11. I am looking for a rear hydraulic lift for my 5518 (could come off an RT5000 as well). I am also looking for a snow blower if price is right as well as tire chains. I am located in CT.
Thanks!
Chris

Gary Romano I have a snowblower attachment and a doser blade for sale. they are for the 5518 honda tractor. I am in Utah. The attachments look NEW.
Bill Hatch WOW I was glad to find this page! great job with this program.. The best feature is they started entering the date/ month/ year that their add was posted. The tel # is a real plus thanks again Bill, 10/20/11
Jack p. 10/23/11 for sale new in the box honda GX640 engine. I believe this engine to be for a honda 5518 tractor. I also have a honda service manual for a 5518 and new in the box honda parts#30580-750-801 cdi box. this is a complete engine including flywheel/starter, charging/pulse/ignition coils, carburetor,linkage,airbox&filter. located in indiana. please email me would ship/crate&freight no problem!!!!
Justin M. Still looking for a snowblower, tire chains, wheel weights, and ROPS for an RT5000. Considering purchasing a second RT5000 or 5013 with or without a mower deck to use with the snowblower. I'm in ohio, but don't mind driving a ways to pick something good up. Also, does anybody know what the ballpark weight of an SB800 snowblower is?

Today is 11-01-11.

Bill Today is 11-03-2011

I have for sale a Brush Hog model # RM752A for a Honda tractor with a 3 point Cat 0 hitch. Just about in showroom condition. $1,050

Also have a 5518A4 with a Honda factory front end loader and a 52" mower deck. Tractor runs great and has very little hours. The paint is faded though. Tires do have some cracking but have brand new tubes installed. $6,500.

Located in southern MA.

Bill I forgot to add that the 5518 also has a 3 point hitch and a new CDI module.
PAUL MARQUIS live in Maine and have a honda 5013 tractor. i am looking for a 42 inch snowblower for this winter,bum shoulder cant shovel anymore. anyone know where i could find one in decent shape. please e-mail with any details. love this site keep it going
Vince Bill from southern Mass,

Do you still have the honda 5518 tractor for sale.Your e mail does not seem to work. i am interested in buying the honda 5518. let me know if it is still available. Thanks

Mark Chumley Hi I have a H5518. I'm looking for a mower deck. Ho much are you asking?
Randy Spydell Honda 5518 AWD tractor for sale. I am the original owner, bought it new in November 1993 in Lebanon NH. Used primarily for field mowing in Vermont until 2006, when I moved to Colorado. Now, I don't use it much anymore, and would love to pass it along to someone who will. What's included: 5518 4WD tractor, MM46K1 mower and MK4618 mount kit, SB800A snow blower, QH5000 quick hitch, DK752A drive kit, wheel weights for all 4 wheels, rear wheel tire chains, rear lift kit and category 0 3 point hitch, Owner's manuals (small size) and Shop Manual (3 ring, 8.5x11 size), box of assorted spare parts, receipts and service notes. Has turf tire steel rims, needs new tires. $3000. Tractor is in Gunnison Colorado. Call or e-mail Randy 970.641.0397
Justin M I have a 52" deck for a 5518 for sale. Good shape and all parts are included. Selling for $1400 on formula h, offering for $1200 or best offer. I also have a disc harrow, ~38" wide, for sale. Fits 3pt on 5000 series tractor. Comes with ~80lb. weight. $500 or best offer. Im near Dayton Ohio. 12-12-11.
dj today is Friday 12.16.2011 I am asking if anyone knows who to contact to remove an add here OR IF THE PERSON MONITERING THIS SITE SEES THIS CONTACT ME PLEASE!!!. After they sell or..no longer wanting to sell
adds need to be pulled... anyone have a clue?
I sold my rt5000 8 months ago...still listed here, not good!
dj

Bob L I need a rear lift kit for a 5013. Also looking for a snowblower. 12-27-11
Kirk 1-1-2012 - I have a SB800 snowblower that fits a RT5000, H5013, or H5518

I would be willing to trade for a rear lift/3pt hitch, or a complete set of AG tires and rims in good condition.

Kirk ^ I am located in Northern VA. Local preferred.
earl harrow how do i reply to the adds
Dave Pearsall My RT5000 is not disengaging. Anyone have a working front PTO assembly they wish to sell? 12/7/12
Francois DuBois I am in need of RT5000, H5013 or H5518 AG rims with or withou AG tires.
peter i need rlk 5000 lift
Jay Looking to buy a 5518. Please contact me if anyone knows of one within 500 miles of Columbus Ohio. Thanks!
Jay Looking to buy a 5518. Please contact me if anyone knows of one within 500 miles of Columbus Ohio. Thanks!
Jay Sorry, here's my email:

cfdjay@hotmail.com

Bob Daniels Looking for owners/sellers of these tractors and accessories in UK. Is anyone in UK using these machines? Would like to share knowledge and experienc.
dan I'm refinising my Honda 5013. Taking it down to bare metal. I'm looking to purchase all the decals that came with this unit and, Also looking for the R-165 Jolly red spray paint for any touch up. thanks 1-20-12
Bob Daniels
I have a 5013 with fixed(non-steerable) rear axle. Anybody know anything about these?

dan To...Bob Daniels ( your email did not work) anyway you may have a broken tie rod that connects the front to the rear steering or,may need adjustment or the steering joint or ball joint..so many parts
best to buy the Shop manual
dan

Harry Wood Smyrna Delaware I need a rear lift unit and connections for a 5518 (1991) I have the lift arms can anyone tell about cost or avalability 03-26-12
Bob Daniels Just managed to find a local contractor to make a hitch box and draw bar for my 5013. Fits perfectly and have now fitted Cat1 linkage. This has made the machine far more versatile.
Chuck Romanoli 4osted 4/2012 - I have a 6522 with low hours that I'm selling because I need a much larger machine. Includes a power controlled snow blower and 60" belly mower, tire chains, lots of extra parts - very good shape - 4wd, deisel, $7,800 - 1995 - have plenty of pics for you

earl harrow any body have a quickhitch for a 5013
jim Jason:
I came across this website for manuals which might help you.
http://powerequipment.honda.com/support/owners-manuals/riding-equipment/all
jim.

Bob Daniels Still looking for bits for my 5013 in UK. Can anyone help?
Teresa Place I know this is an old add, but by any chance do you still have either mower deck? We have an RT5000 but it says that the 5013 parts are compatible. Would be interested in one.
earl i sent u a email i have a deck for a rt5000 like new my email is
dan hartshorn Have you ever been frustrated that, you have to take off the mower deck on the 5013 put the plow on because, they will not work at the same time? I had that problem but I solved it. Now, I use the mower then use the plow without taken the mower off! email me for the kit and price I invented to allow you to move that pile of rocks or sand, then mow the grass. Dan
earl harrow dan i tried emailing it wont go for some reason i have a 5013 and just purchased a 5518 im intereseted in the kit u made .
kevin Hi there I have 4 ag tires hardly used and honda wheel weights off my honda 5518 tractor. Can someone tell me what these would be worth. Thanks Posted July 16, 2012
dan hartshorn 7.24.12 Follow up to my add above you must have the quick hitch for this kit to work and, it appears it works on the RT5000, 5013 and the 5518
Keith Blanchard Would like to know if you still have the 6522, Thank You, Keith
earl harrow any 1 looking for a deck for a rt 5000 i have 1 thats like new
Ed Sidney 08/12/2012
Honda 5518A4 for sale with 52 inch mowing deck 4wd has all 3 point set up and pto, has only been used for mowing....
c06u@yahoo.com

stewart whitehurst hello i am looking for a belt that driver my mower deck from the rt5000 honda part #76182-752-831 thanks for any HELP 434 981 3781
Tom Fouts I am looking to purchase the front loader subframe for the Honda 5518. I only need the subframe. Please contact Tom if you have this part for sale at 9/17/2012
RLD Still have?
earl harrow still have what

Teresa M. Place Hi Mark,
I am looking for a coil for an RT5000 Honda tractor. I was told at a Honda dealer that it is called an Exciter coil. Honda no longer makes this part, but I thought maybe you might know where I could get one that someone may have purchased and never used or has left over in their inventory. Would appreciate any help you could give me.
It doesn't have a spark plug wire on it and just one wire comes off and plugs in. Thanks.

Teresa Place

Jef Fitzgerald Is this tractor still for sale?
Jef Fitzgerald I am looking for a mower deck for a Honda 5013 in the New England area

Jef Fitzgerald I am looking for a mower deck for a Honda 5013 in the New England area

skeets there is a spring loaded collar that needs to be pulled back to release the keeper and pull the pulley off. The keeper is a ball bearing that is held in a groove by the spring loaded collar, if the keeper happens to be on top (12 oclock position) it will stil be held in place by gravity and may still not release. try rotating the pulley until you get it to release, could be a little rusty too.
vince Posted 11/24. Looking for 3 point lifting arms and top link for my Honda 6522. in fact i need the whole works for my 3 point please let me know what you have and a price. i am also looking for a hood for the 6522 as mine is rusty. call or e mail.Thanks (952)356-7409
Mike Braun I'm looking for a snow blower for mt RT500

Tbone136 I am looking for AG tires & rims for my 1997 H5013 honda tractor....anyone selling any...I need all 4 front and back. Thanks
Bill _ 1/23/13__Have honda a mid mount mower for sale. I have never used the mower..looks new and complete.will be available early spring (do to storage) B.R.O.. also 42"front mt sno blower used but still good. Southern Maine area no pictures avail..
Ivan 01/29/13 Have a 1996 5518 for sale. Comes with tiller, snow blower, front mount mower. 4x4, 4w steer. Great shape, everything works. Toronto, Ont. $5750
Bill Hatch Have and don't use 42"sno blower and a mid mount mower that I recin trade, blower works good but I don't use it.. mower deck looks new and never been mounted on my 5000 looking to sell $400. for the blower $500. for mower deck tel# 207-83one42eight6 Jan 30 2013
honda man There is a 12 or 14mm bolt in the middle of the pulley wheel vise grip the pulley remove bolt and tap it off.

jim Do you still have the hitch? I would pay you 50% of boats .net new price if you do.
jim

Peter G. 4/232/2013 Is Tractor, it sold?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Compact Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: