SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Cat D47U Parting Out

Scott Wilkinson Parting D47u. UC great, elec. start pony motor, and sheet metal good. Diesel will not turn over. email if you are looking for something
chuck taylor I need 2 track adjusters call 870 8660845
JOSEPH WHITE I need the half that adjusts on the waterpump pulley which would be the innermost half of the pulley. Mine is almost worn through and will not adjust and tighten belt.
James C. Hayes Do you have any side-doors for a D47U engine compartment? Also, where are you located?
Please email your answer.
Thanks, James

James C. Hayes Do you have any side-doors for a D47U engine compartment? Also, where are you located?
Please email your answer.
Thanks, James

Dan Krohe Would your D4 happen to have a front mount hydraulic control. Email answer.
Dan Parisi Would you have the clutch assembly and pressure plates? Please email me and let me know.
Thanks,
Dan

Bill Matson Please provide a quote for the price and delivery front idler wheels for the track on a Caterpillar D4 7U 31934.This is a five spoke idler, 24" dia. I'm interested in ones that have a lot of use left in them. I am also searching for a 24 volt generator for this dozer as well.It had a tag on it at one time but it is now missing. I'm sorry that I do not have the part numbers, If you can provide parts numbers, It would be greatly appreciated. This is for a relative and we not know much about these dozers. Please reply to my personal e-mail:
Thanks,
Bill

Scott Wilkinson Bill there is no email address
M. Andrew Erdle Are you Interested in buying a D47U hydraulic LOADER?
Does anyone have a 24v starter and flywheel for this machine?

Dusty Martin Do you still have the ponymotor? If so where are you located?
john keo this is for scott wilkinson i just bought old 7u this is my num 478 952 0388 macon georgia ineed to speak with you about eveything you got for this model
Ben McCollaum I'm looking for a oil cooler and both oil cooler lines for a D4 7U cat approximatly 1956 model. Hope you have one and would like to know the price. Thank you. Ben
Koll Buer I am looking for a front pto shaft, specifically the thrust washers that are located inside the gear box of the power take-off. The pto runs the hydraulic pump for a loader. I am getting desperate........
curtis sauret I have a D47U I bought for the blade and hydraulic pump.I am putting the blade on another D4 that was a farm cat and learned the front idlers are light so want them off the parts cat. Also have another cat angle blade if anyone is interested.
Phil Mohler do you have a rear pto for the d4?

Manga Pedro I would like to know if you have the tilt cylinder. Hydraulic not mechanical. -Pedro
Neil Thage Please e-mail UC prices
Tam
Re: Cat D47U Parting Out

Looking for price for bevel gear [Steering clutch shaft] bearing caps & end seals. D47U 1950 model. Am in NZ.

david flagner i am looking for rock guards for a 4 roller undercarriage also do you have the track spring covers? thanks
Jeff Hooper Hello looking for rear sprockets and tracks for my 1948 d4 7u wide
Keith Steenlage I have a 1948 D4 Cat, 7U3006. It has the fuel tank on the left fender.

Do you have an original seat frame for this maachine? If so, what is the condition and price?

Thanks.
Keith

Mitch I am interested in the D47u Scott Wilkinson is parting out. I am looking for the electric Start motor for the pony motor.
david flagner i am looking for the transverse leaf spring that is the front suspension going from track to track
blpeters looking for a front idler wheel hub can any one help out please?
Todd Law I'm not sure which model D-r I have but I need the upper throttle wt bearing assembly for the govenor
Todd Law I mean D-4 not D-r
robert hi scott
do you have any track frame covers to sell off the d4 7u

Francis Do you have the radiator for the D4 7U?
How much $$$?
Im in 97022, for shipping, how about you?

Tommy Cundiff Do you have the (4) fuel lines running from the injection pump to the injectors? If so how much do you want for them?
dale haynes looking for d-4 7j idler bellows type seal 6b9669need 2 buy 4 if available.new best..used if good condition.
Joel Waddell looking for a D4 7u spring, do you have any and how much , thanks
john bieker I'm looking for the top and bottom sections of the seat for a D47U cat. Please contact me if you think you have it.
Russell Harnack I'm looking for two uppertrack carrier rollers assys.;oil cooler ,and good water pump.715-617-1283.Hope you can help!
betty bieker I'm looking for a seat for a D47U 40000 series. Please contact me if you have one available.
LB Looking for track rollers for a 7u. p/n 8B1600. Need 5
Michael Mcfarlane Dear Sir/Madam,

I require a left hand 27 teeth sprocket (PN: 5H9107) for the track of a Caterpillar D4 7U bulldozer that I have. Do you happen to have this part by change. Could you please provide me with the cost to ship the sprocket to Laparkan 3775 NW 77th Street Miami, FL 33147 USA.

Best regards,
Michael Mcfarlane

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: