1950 Cat 212 road grader for sale

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Caterpillar Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1950 Cat 212 road grader for sale

Kevin 212 road grader for sale runs fine it needs tires and paint but other than that it works fine it has a pony motor on it and it runs also like to have $2,500 or B.O. if interested you can call (309)873-2566
Cecil Hammonds Were is this grader located? I live in Tahoka Texas. 30 Miles south of 30 Texas, also can you send picture to P O Box 189. zip 79373. Definitely interested.
GADOZO HELLO SELLER,
AM GADOZO,I'M INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR 1950 Cat 212 road grader,WHICH I SAW THE ADVERT ON INTERNET,AND AM REQUESTING YOU WILL ACCEPT AMERICAN CASHIER CHECK FOR PAYMENT METHOD,FORWARD ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.
NAME:
CITY:
ZIP-CODE:
LAST OFFER PRICE:
PHONE#:

JOHN HELLO SELLER,
AM JOHNDON,I'M INTERESTED IN BUYING YOUR 1950 Cat 212 road grader,WHICH I SAW THE ADVERT ON INTERNET,AND AM REQUESTING YOU WILL ACCEPT AMERICAN CASHIER CHECK FOR PAYMENT METHOD.
BUT GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVED MY MAIL ASAP.

Merle Malek Could you possibly tell me where I can maybe locate a pressure plate w/ ring gear for a 1950 cat 212 road grader
kevin I'm sorry I dont know where you can find one at
kevin I sent you the information you asked for
kevin yes I will
Kevin EVERYONE BE AWEAR OF JOHN HE IS A SCAMER HE WILL TRY TO BUY EQUIPMENT OFF OF YOU BY CASHIERS CHECK SEND YOU CHECK AND THEN YOU ARE TO WIRE REMANING MONEY TO HIS SHIPPER BUT THEN HE CANSELS THE CHECK THEN HE JUST MADE MONEY OFF OF YOU HERE IS SOME INFO John Johnson or Adebola Adeakin 22 Adeoyo street Mushin Lagos his phone # is 08034728962
abdiaziz khalif barre Hello Sir/Mdm
I am interesting your caterpiller grader road conestruction so, cuold you tell me price FOB mombasa port kenya please.
Thanks,
Best regards
Barre
Reply me : abuhamaam@hotmail.com
: abuhamaam@yahoo.com

Albert Hello Kevin does it run you got pixs you can send me??
Todd smith I have a 212 cat rood grader for sale as will good con. it in Ft.collins co. if some one is looking 970 227-4830
qualityequip hello my name is josh i am interested in your 212 motorgrader i will be near your area 4-9 til 4-12 email or call me at 361-293-8604 so we can meet up and see machine
Bill Iam looking for 10.00x24 tries for my 212 grader

Phil Do you know the weight of this machine and the total length of it. I am trying to find out if it can be hauled on a flatbed trailer with a 3/4 or 1 ton pickup. Thanks. Phil
werner hamman Morning,
I am looking for a silinder head or engin on cat motor grader 212 serie nr 9T5246,
Thanks

werner

Andre Is this grader still for sale ?

Do you have any pictures ?

Allen Do you have photos and serial number for the Cat 212 Grader?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Caterpillar Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: