cat d7-17A

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Caterpillar Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

cat d7-17A

don hunter Does any one know what year a cat d7 SR# 17A14193 is? Also what year did cat start making the 17A model? I've heard 1955 and 1958.

Thanks,
Don

Hector gemme HI The d7 17a begining 1955 and the serie11981 was built 1959 and they finish 1961 well yours should be a 1960. hector
daryl mclaughlin I have a 17a and its a 1949 so I think they were built before that. I will check to see if my manual tells my what year they were first built
bob fitchue that # is a d7d 1960
Brian Mountain I have a D7 with the s/n 17A1004 (Engine), it has a winch w/cable dozer,what year would this be?
Leonard J. Etta from cat former model handbook ,cat d7 known as d7c in 17a series built 55-59,also d7d in 17a series built 59-61,also local cat dealer can provide year of man. by s.n.
d. cotter what was the weight of the 17a series

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Caterpillar Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: