SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

580c case fuel bleeding

john how do i bleed my diesel fuel system on a case 580c backhoe it has no hand pump to prime it. i cant get theair out of the s=ystem and up tp the injectors
Sean No hand pump,gravity feed,you do not say why you need to bleed,if you ran out of fuel or did it stop due to dirty filters or a blocked line,if the tank is filled it makes bleeding easier,loosen the plug on top of the top filter till clear fuel flows through,the best way to get the air from the pump is remove the return line and then the elbow it was attached to,when clear fuel flows through put the elbow and line back and it should start.
Sean

jim i cut a tire inner tube apart and used the piece with the valve. make it big enough to go over fuel tank fill neck and secure it with a hose clamp.with fuel in the tank put minimal air pressure into valve being carefull not to expand the fuel tank out of shape at the same time crank the engine this forces the fuel through the system .it works on my 480c.
yamin Halo sifu's.
my 580C case suddently dead after a certain time idle. Check and found water in Lower fuel Filter. Now fuel being in tank emptied and need to fill up again.
How to clear the remain water in fuel pump and injector? Please advice me..tq

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: