SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case 646 loader tractor fix or for sale!

Brad Wiebe
Case 646 loader tractor fix or for sale!

I was useing it one day and it just stopped like it was stiched off.
I have no spark...I've changed points. condencer. and now the coil still no spark at the points...what do I look at next?
I am looking to sell this tractor and a 242 mower tractor both for $3000.00 Canadian
I'm in Maple Ridge ,BC, Canada
e-mail for info; crane-op1@shaw.ca
Or can you help with info about electrical?

Trent Would like to know more.Does it have rear 3 pt?
And rear hydraulics?

Trent 306 934-0040

Seth I have this same tractor and I'm looking for another to use as parts. How much are you asking for this in us dollars? Does this one have the backhoe as well?
scott a stubblefield do you still have where is it located how much

Danny Hello can you send me you phone number so I can call about your tractor. Thanks Danny
Old Bill Dear Brad Wiebe,Obviously you do like this tractor, since you spent so much money on it and then some.My advice to you would be to look under the steering dash and check the 30 amp inline fuse running from the key ignition to the starter.If that's o.k.,then check the positive cable at the battery end for fraying or loose,dirty contact or the other end for grease,oil, or too close cross sparking with other wires or frame. Smart money would be to change the old #4 cable(about 27" long) with a new #4 (about 32"-34") from your local auto parts store.Total cost should be about $8.50-$10.00 U.S.----Good Luck,Old Bill

i

Scott B. I can't tell by the photo but I'm guessing it has the Onan engine - inside the points/condenser box there are two screws that hold the box to the engine block. Spray some degreaser between the box and the block, tighten the screws good and reset the point gap. It will probably start right up. A common problem is the screws getting loose which will both decrease the point gap and cause a bad ground contact for the ignition system.
brian schmidt phone brian at 1-306-292-8234 or email if you still have 646 interested in purchasing.need contact from you. thanks.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: