SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

case 930 fuel problem

bill I have Case 930 diesel, that has been sitting for 5 years. I drained all the fuel out of the tank and both filters, and put fresh diesel in the tank. The problem is that the 2 fuel canisters will not fill up with fuel, when trying to start, or by cranking the fuel pump. How is the canisters supposed to get filled, gravity or fuel pump? What should I check next? Thanks for your replies.
Shaun Wallace The primer pump needs new check valves or has trash in them.
Declan You should have gravity flow to the filters with the tank been higher,if thats ok you need to open the bleed screws on the filters and the pump to let the air out and the fuel in,I would fill the filters before putting them on,prime the hand pump till clear air free fuel comes first from the back filter and close the bleeder,do the front and then the pump and you should have a start.
Dec

kale where is the primer pump?

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: