case 1175 needs more power

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

case 1175 needs more power

451 turbo would like to get 300hp out of 1175 at 3000 rpms. Any suggestions on turbo, injecters, ect.
charlie
Re: case 1175 needs more power

i have a case 1175 pulling tractor turning 3000 stock with pump turned all the way up and it will push about 210 what you need is to get heads off a 504 like 2290 2390 2590 4690 ex they will fit just fine and while you have the heads off it would be smart to cut fire rings in the liners um and on your injector pump read the numbers off the side by the fan and it will say all types of stuff fill in the number where it says for ex 3345646A95546 the last two number is the plunger size like in that number its a 9.5 get a pump off a case 2590 4690 find a pump with 10 after the a it is still a A pump and on the front side off the pump it will have a round cap take that off and there is a plunger with a screw and shims take the screw out and put the cap back on that lets the rack open up and time the pump to about 35 36 37 38 right around that take the hand pump off the side of the pump and put a plate over it and about the heads the reason i said 504 heads is because the heads have bigger injecters holes so you will have to get a new set of them i dont have my tractor back together so i dont know how much that will push just yet but i am working on it so let me know if that helped much if you need more help just ask i know you will think this is funny but i am 16 and work on the case 451 all the time so that what i know you can do for the cheap end

Dave Won't the valves on 504 heads hit the liners thought they had bigger valves

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: