Help to Indentify David Brown tractor type

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Help to Indentify David Brown tractor type

Tim, from downunder Hi Iam hoping someone can help me ID the David Brown tractor I have purchase. This unit has performed without fault for the two years I have own it.
It is in need of some maintenance eg water pump and I can find no markings that would ID the engine type.

Any pointers ???

Thanks

AJ Tim David Brown made a lot of tractors,if you go to the link below it will take you to the DB tractor club in the UK,you have to register,its free,when you log on click on photo album and a page will open with a list of tractors,check them out till you find yours,Case agents here in the UK carry spares for the DB tractors but I would not know about down under but you can ask.
Good Luck
AJ
http://www.dbtc.co.uk/

Tim, from downunder Thanks for the advice AJ will give it a go.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: