Case 530ck

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case 530ck

Gordon Scheerer Just picked up a case 530ck backhoe-loader. New to this backhoe stuff. Having problems with the trans, going to change the fluid and filter first. Where do you fill the transmission back up after draning theorque tube and converter? Through the dip stick or is there some where else. Is there more than one filter for the trans other than the front one? My temperature and pressure gauge for shuttle transmission do not work, what kind of pressure and temps do they run? Thinking about putting in a pressure and temp gauge to replace the red-green gauges. Do you have to cut off the hydraulic eyes to install new seals or do they come apart? someone said some you do, mine look like they have been rewelded before Does anyone have a manual or cd they want to sell? Thanks Gordie
Ken Oil fill is through the breather on the left side of the machine, beside the battery. The top unscrews and you stick a funnel in the hole.
There is another filter for the caseomatic system on the right side adjacent to the clutch control valve. It has four bolts in a square cover.
To make it easy send me your email address and I'll send you the shop manual for the tractor which includes all the test procedures. I can send you a manual on cd for an sase.
The cylinder eyes do not come off, you unscrew the cap with the four holes on the cylinder end, then pull the whole thing out the open end, then unscrew the large nut on the piston end.

Mark Robertson I have leak between transmission and engine. It comes out bottom middle where there is a little indent and when engine is running out of square hole on transmission housing towards bottom. wondering if I can plug these?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup




Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]


Sign Up For Our Monthly Special Sales!