Case 580

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case 580

Al Baptiste HELP HELP!!! Backhoe has been running fine yesterday the in trying to start the hoe the ground cable on the battery got hot and burned the end off, I replaced the cable and tryed to start the hoe it turns over but dont start. ? What is the problem.
Deewight Al: You don't mention what model of 580 this is but possibly an older one with hydraulic couplers on the hoses running to backhoe. Is it possible that one of these couplers has become disconnected and system is going hydraulic relief when you are trying to start it. Try rolling the loader bucket out or in as you are cranking it and see if that effects starting problem. Let us know.
rod check the fuel shut off see if it is on or off on the pump, I have the shop manual on a CD for 25.00 US if you want one drop me an email it has all the repair info on the 580CK also have 580C and 580E shop manuals on CD and the paper versions of the CK B and 580CK
regards
rod

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: