580CK Torque converter

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

580CK Torque converter

andy wood I have a 1965 580CK. I am trying to replace the seals in the transmission and need to take out the torque converter. I know that you have to take the transmission control valve off to unbolt the torque converter. I have taken off all the bolts that hold the control valve plate on and still cannot get it off. Am I missing something? any sugestions?
c. d. england : I have a 1965 580CK. I am trying to replace the seals in the transmission and need to take out the torque converter. I know that you have to take the transmission control valve off to unbolt the torque converter. I have taken off all the bolts that hold the control valve plate on and still cannot get it off. Am I missing something? any sugestions?

c. d. england : I have a 1965 580CK. I am trying to replace the seals in the transmission and need to take out the torque converter. I know that you have to take the transmission control valve off to unbolt the torque converter. I have taken off all the bolts that hold the control valve plate on and still cannot get it off. Am I missing something? any sugestions? just finished rebuilding powershuddle on my 580ck gaskets held parts together like super glue. check it out.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Case Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: